[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/suicide/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472153489363.png (484KB, 729x555px) Image search: [Google]
1472153489363.png
484KB, 729x555px
Just a thread to talk about experiences, friends, loved ones, your own thoughts etc.

Kid at my uni an-heroed yesterday and a friend of a friend was the one who had to take him down from the rope. Kind of a smack back to reality, went to church today and have just been thinking all day.
>>
>>35130868
think about it everyday. a part of me believes im going to die on the street some day considering im a mentally ill 26 yo neet with no qualifications
>>
>>35130868
Well my mother and uncle both offed themselves, me and my brother found my mum just lying on the floor lifeless in her bedroom (I was 11 brother was 4) there are various others in my family that have offed themselves and my dad seems pretty close to doing it so it's probably a fucked up genetic thing. I just wonder everyday when i'm going to do it and what the reason for pushing me over the edge will be.
>>
>>35130868
This picture can't be real, fucking WikiHow
>>
Pretty close to ending it. Lately I've come to the realization that not a single one of my "friends" respect or care about me, at all. Every new person I thinks I'm creepy and disgusting. Laid off work and don't know if I'll ever be able to start up again. Being around people is a nightmare.
>>
>>35130892

Relate to this pretty well. It's all I've ever thought about, ever since I was a little boy. Ever since I was 5 or thereabouts I've been pretty much trying to find a reason not to do it. I can't and have never found one aside from 'well it'd make my mom sad i guess' and that's it. no other reason comes to mind. Am not close with family, have no friends, no contacts, no support system of any kind. If I don't do it to myself I'll just end up dying alone in the street somewhere because there's nobody to stop it from happening. I've tried meds, therapy, the whole deal, nothing has worked, it's too deep in my bones at this point, no matter what, I'll just be 'one of those guys' that off themselves and that's that once my mom goes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.