[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people straight up just dont sit next to me on the bus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: lesadfrogmehmeh.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
lesadfrogmehmeh.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>tfw people straight up just dont sit next to me on the bus

I have no idea what im doing wrong, or why its like that. Even when its crowded and someone does sit next to me, they switch seats the first chance they get. Ive had a young woman leave the seat next to mine to sit next to a homeless dude just the other day

Im not unattractive, I dont smell bad, i dont breathe loudly, I dont take up much space, i dont move or fidget, I dont stare at people

Whats wrong with me guys? I have no idea what Im doing wrong or why its like this and its fucking with me on an emotional level
>>
>>35130545
I'm the same way. Could it be anxiety? I've been diagnosed with GAD and I think I've had it my whole life.

Is the seat beside yours the very last one to get filled?
>>
>>35130604
Always.
I mean, I was once diagnosed with severe depression and some sort of anxiety, but Ive since gotten off the meds and honestly try my best to look and act like a normie.

Can they just tell instinctually that people like us are different?
>>
I don't know. It could be that we're overthinking it, or it could be that they can tell that we have anxiety.
>>
>>35130545

Do you stare at people? I know I do sometimes, they can tell something's wrong with me and it creeps them out.

Also being badly dressed and physically weak (low muscle mass/weakness) is a major part of this. Plus hair. If you've let go they can tell.
>>
>>35130545

one time i sat in an almost full bus, a roastie came on board, 2 seats left, one by me and one by a fat, smelly neck beard

she walks past me and sits next to that fat slob

so i'm literally worse than a disgusting fat slob that stunk

>tfw that stupid bitch probably thought it was me that was stinking up the bus
>>
>>35130722
I dont think its an attractiveness issue.

Thats happened to me so many times, with fat dudes, homeless, drunks, etc and im contracted as a model, so its probably not an appearance thing
>>
>>35130545
>>35130722
I know this feel, seeing ppl size you up then choose to sit next to someone else is such a bad feeling.
>>
It happens to me (decently attractive), but i think it's because I have a perma death stare on when I'm outside.
>>
It's not necessarily based on your attractiveness or how you dress, it's how you carry yourself. If you look very stiff and are keeping to yourself tightly, people try to cut you some slack and in their minds, do you a favor by sitting somewhere else.

Relax. Don't be thinking about whether someone avoids sitting next to you, and then people will come sit next to you.
>>
>>35130639

yes they can, when i tried to go to college to do something years ago, it was an apprenticeship and people came from all over the country for it,

so no one knew eachover, on one of the days i can't remember what you call it before the course began, we were to meet at some MOD base to see who essentially our bosses will be,

we were lead from the checking in place into a big hall and i can't remember exactly now, but i think we were left for 10 minutes and the guy in charge told us to wait a minute, something came up and to use this time to get to know eachover your fellow apprentices whatever,
and everyone there broke off into 3 or 4 groups so naturally

and i'm left standing there like a fucking tard, then i just sort of walk near a group that formed and then all the apparently strangers all talking to eachover and no one even looked at me

i failed that apprenticeship after not turning up to the college to formally begin the course after being accepted, because i knew how stupid i was gonna feel everyday walking around alone where all these other people magically cliqued.

i also tried to do a foundation course later on in university that could lead onto a degree after a year, same thing happened there, for some reason most of the class was greek, and they were fucking assholes and they naturally cliqued together, then there was 3 english guys, some gooks, some white slut too, i managed to talk to the 2 robot guys because one of them mentioned runescape and we did play that in the lunch break in the computer room together...

the white slut wierdly had cliqued with 3 turbo manlet gooks, then there was a big fat white guy who ignored us and instead tried to make friends with some foreign roastie i think

whatever that didn't work out also, the other 2 robots stopped coming to the course, i didn't have their contact because i am a robot and never asked, so it was just me left alone and the greeks started hurling obscenaties at me all day basically
>>
>>35130935
This hits too close to home

Im taking french alongside my university's business program, and those classes always have a part where the teacher says shit like "get into groups so we can practice french speech," which always ends with me scrambling for a group with space in it like a fucking autist

Dont even know if i can bring myself to finish the program at this rate, my attendance is absolute garbage because of it and i haven't learned shit
>>
>>35130935
continued, after i was basically left all alone after the other 2 robots had peeled off the course and no longer attended, i think i managed 1 month of extremely hostile and fucked up rude greeks, like whenever the lecturer would leave the room they'd be shouting obvious insults at me from behind and it progressed to them throwing shit at my back,

imagine 30 or so greeks screaming their shitty ugly sounding language all day like retards and becoming aggressive and in my face, 30 on 1

seriously fucking greeks, they are basically the same as turkish thesedays anyway

greeks are not white, they are roaches disgusting pieces of shit.

funny thing was, after i just stopped coming in after spending 4 months i think on the course
no one even bothered to contact me, none of the lecturers or university contacted me to see why i was not coming in or to just formally check to make sure i had dropped out.

portsmouth university is dog shit, just like the city DOG SHIT CITY, also the lecturers were rude fucking assholes also, constantly cracking jokes about how they don't really want to be here but the money is too good and they wish they'd been lecturers sooner instead of in the real work force, and they'd keep making jokes like that all day like sorry the diagrams are not in colour, or even provided you have to look them up in some book you have to buy instead because the course doesn't have enough money to provide you proper resources, then they'd go on say if you don't understand anything or need help of any kind THAT THERE IS AHUGE LIBRARY ACROSS THE ROAD and to not bother them and to basically fuck off and go there if you have a problem

FUCKED, also the UK is shit
>>
>>35130545
Just stare out the window and people will sit next to you. Dont look at them when they look around for seats
>>
>>35131096

my advice just drop out and plan out your mental illness and become a NEET,

there's literally no point in even trying when you're just like a 5th wheel, and if you actually try to talk to people it will seem forceful and you'd constantly be the one making all the effort to maintain social contact with work mates / class mates whatever

i used to have an internet friend before he stopped coming online a few years ago that had the same thing as us robots

where just naturally other people clique INSTANTLY it seems, and we are just left standing around alone and no one wants us near them, let alone talking to them

and if you push it, those cliques will push back and say they didn't ask you to talk to them and start pulling their bullshit, where you feel unwanted and they become hostile and start looking for reasons and ammunition to use against you.

what does this tell you, when seemingly unrelated strangers on not even their first day meeting at a course / job / social gathering, within second clique with eachover and you don't even get a look in, like it's not like they even tried to talk to you even once, it's just like you are invisible to them and if you even try to go near their instantly formed cliques, they will start with 'why are you always following us?'
>>
>>35130545
Because you're a manspreader
>>
>>35131101
>greeks are not white, they are roaches disgusting pieces of shit.
kek, looks like whiteness is a function of butthurt.
>>
>>35131218

oh one other story, all before the apprenticeship and attempt at foundation course at uni,

okay, i had got gcse's from boarding school because well i couldn't drop out there, it was prison

i came back to live with my parents and wanted to do 6th form at a local college because i had been humiliated and mistreated at my boarding school by faculty and stutents alike.

happenstance a guy from my boarding school was also joining this college, from a year above me but he had worked a year or some shit before deciding to do his a-levels, can't remember what his job was but he at least had a motorbike and shit (he also was a tallfag), i don't understand why he didn't stay in that boarding school , he was popular there and it was a better choice than local colleges in my shit town.

so anyway, i was surprised to meet him him on the induction day, and he recognised me, we walked together that day, which was comfy as i didn't have to walk around like a lost autist that day, felt like i had an older brother, after that day he gave me his phone number and said we should meet up and do something before college starts in a week, lol that never happened of course, also note this town wasn't my old hometown i came back to, it was a new place for me where my parents moved to from abroad, and me being a socially retarded autist was kinda too scared to even go out, anyway the guy didn't even phone me, maybe i would've tried to be a friend if he did, but whatever i wasn't cool like him with a motorbike

so anyway fast forward, college had started, he had all different classes to me, didn't take long before he had found his place in the social order of this college and he was now hanging around with chads like him with roasties in tow, was really shitty that time where he tried to introduce me to his new found friends and roasties, and they didn't even care, i think one of them said hello but after that they were right back to gabbing amongst themselves, i dropped out
>>
do you wash your clothes often?
won't matter how many times you shower if your undies stink like piss..and you can become blind to your own odor.
>>
>>35131391

an important other reason for me dropping out from all these courses was my dad's fault, not just his shitty genes but because he didn't prepare me for anything EVER and he certainly didn't get me to learn driving and get a car at 16,

which believe me for my SHITTY TOWN a car or motorbike IS NEEDED, couldn't rely on public transport for me to get to college and all i had was cycling and it took me almost an hour to get there everyday, which didn't work out in the bad weather months, my absent parents at the time left me home alone too, so on bad weather days i just couldn't be fucked to attend, why spend 1 hour cycling to be cold and wet and pissed off and then catch a cold just to go to a shitty college,

it was years after dropping out of college, and just being a shut in and not even eating apart from on weekends when my mum would drop me off some food, that my dad returned from work abroad, and all he did was get pissed off what a failure i was and couldn't believe i just had done nothing for years apart from stay in HIS HOUSE, he was the one that got the apprenticeship for me, and guess what just getting to the college for the start of the course was a few hours journey by public transport, my asshole father never even thought that i had to learn to drive and have a car to even have a chance being stranded in an extremely shitty town with only 1 shitty road out and on a peninsula, my dad never even asked me why i have no friends, what had happened in boarding school for me to be a complete fuck up etc.

anyway he kicked me out of his house and made me homeless when he returned from work abroad again after he found out i wasn't doing the apprenticeship (3 hour journey one way to even get to the college by public transport LOL)

with a car it would still be an annoying 1 hour to get there because of how busy it is here, too many fucking people.

so then i was homeless and that's where i learnt to not give a shit about anything after that
>>
>>35131614

oh one more thing, in contrast in respects to my older sister, after she had finished a-levels at boarding school

in the summer holidays after that, my father had not yet started to go abroad for work, and he spent the entire summer teaching her how to drive, and when she went off to uni she stayed close to the uni in halls and her 2nd year she was in a rented house close to her uni, 5 minuntes walk max and my father had paid all of that for her so she had no worries, and he also had made sure to keep paying for her driving lessons and by the time my sister had finished her degree, she could drive and my father bought her a fucking car, a good one too.

so my father who obviously had always hated me, thought my daughter is brought up now and independant, JOB DONE

who gives a shit about my mentally unstable son, i am going to work abroad now i don't give a fuck (also divorses my mother after my sister has finished her education)

so he used all his resources to raise a daughter and spared her the turmoil of our parents divorse too

who the fuck gives a crap about the shitty son he never wanted anyway. i hope he goes to hell that mother fucker
>>
File: 1477630220043.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477630220043.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>mfw i dont look at anyone on the bus and i just look for an empty seat

who else here has 0 judgement
>>
I hated the bus more than i hated classes. If i didn't get a bike i would've dropped university completely.
>>
File: 1486840391372.jpg (60KB, 465x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486840391372.jpg
60KB, 465x576px
i dont use the bus often, but when i do what youre describing happens often. its not just that specific scenario, there are plenty of things that show how we're treated differently by normies.

it makes me feel antisocial. i feel like destroying people. maybe one day itll happen.
>>
>>35130545
>I dont smell bad
are you sure about that? If people go out of their way to not sit with you, you're likely wrong about that part
>>
Somebody please tell me what this is because it happens to me all the time.
>>
if there were 2 seats open, one next to a 9/10 and one next to a poor black person, i'd choose the black dude because i wouldn't want to make the girl feel uncomfortable.

women probably think they're doing you a favor by not sitting next to you, which in most cases, they are, i don't want anyone next to me on the bus.

what i hate is women who sit next to me because they're scared of someone else and are using me as a deterrent.
it feels the same as being led on and i don't like it.
>>
>>35132369
Not OP, but people don't sit next to me either.

My stats:
>Probably a 6-7/10
>Wear cologne
>Work attire/business attire
>clean shaven
>white
>relaxed

The only reason I think is that I have a permanent angry face going on. That is all I can think of.
>>
>>35130545
It's because you give off a virgin aura and everyone can detect it using their virgin detectors.
>>
>>35132650
maybe they just want to sit closer to a window or farther from the sunlight
>>
I'm such a cuck that I never take the seat with a girl if I have the opportunity to sit next to a guy instead.
>>
File: 1487344823304.jpg (272KB, 2538x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1487344823304.jpg
272KB, 2538x2538px
>>35130545
>bus is at max capacity
>seat next to me is the only one left
>people would rather stand
I'm not even that ugly and don't smell. I just don't understand. I'm sitting there minding my own business.
>>
>>35130545
Post a pic so we can see if you're not unattractive
>>
I rub my ball sweat around my neck and girls sit all around me. Use the pheromones bro
>>
>>35131698
I'm going to bed so I don't have time to leave a lengthy reply but if you see this your story really struck a chord with me. I Went through similar things if you want to talk add me on kik - AvantLard
>>
>>35130545
>wanting shitty normies sitting next to you
I wish I had a normie shield like yours.
>>
>>35130545
You probably are overweight, dirty and dress like a creep.
A woman sit next to me on purpose once, but she was way older than me
>>
>>35134802
OP here, as i said earlier on in thread Im under contract as a model, which rules out it being cause of unattractiveness/inability to dress/looking creepy which is what has me puzzled

Dont think its smell either as Im kind of OCD about wearing clean clothing
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.