[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You never see white dudes with Asian chicks like this. Which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: dssqqsd.png (544KB, 581x746px) Image search: [Google]
dssqqsd.png
544KB, 581x746px
You never see white dudes with Asian chicks like this. Which alpha are they dating then?
>>
>>35130013
Strong black men with the BBC, of course.
>>
>>35130067
Pretty much this. No matter what race, any woman that has taken a selfie in yoga pants and a crop top craves BBC.
>>
>>35130121

It's sad to say really... But you can read the "blacked" types like no other.
That girl in the OP pic probably has had miles of Tyrone.
>>
File: 1098712164.gif (446KB, 280x153px) Image search: [Google]
1098712164.gif
446KB, 280x153px
>>35130150
>miles of Tyrone
>>
They are dating that Chang Longwang he's a Doctor Lawyer or Heir to his dad's fortune 500
>>
white guys only appear in public with them, behind closed doors she's fucking a nignog like me. which is fine cause that's all I'm in it for. White guys can have their trophy asians as long as I can fuck behind their backs. :3
>>
>>35130013
As a white guy married to a chinese. My wife has friend's like the picture in OP both in Australia and back in China.

Most are infact married or dating fat and ugly as fuck Chinese guys whos fathers are wealthy as fuck.

Only one is dating a white guy and he is an abslute Chad whos family are also wealthy.

So to sum it up, they only date rich men because they know their value. Most likely Chinese
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1080x1350px
pic related husband and wife
>>
>>35130576
Huh. Good for him.
>>
File: 1466855479746.jpg (130KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1466855479746.jpg
130KB, 600x577px
>be chink
>ignored by other Asian girls for most of life
>they're busy fucking white dudes exclusively
>finally get a gf, qt white girl
>get ridiculous amounts of hate from those same Asian girls who ignored me
>>
>>35130668

If there's anything I've learned, it's that Asian women do hate white women a lot.
>>
>>35130294
THIS

I get mires from lots of white girls but ZERO attention from asian women. I lived in Vancouver for almost 3 years and asians are some of the most shallow, materialistic women I've ever seen in my entire life.
>>
>be rich asian girl
>hate asian self
>worship bwc
>get white bf
>get killed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753204/Boyfriend-23-accused-murdering-Chinese-girlfriend-24-police-called-house-dead.html
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
happy family
>>
File: wen3.jpg (144KB, 630x629px) Image search: [Google]
wen3.jpg
144KB, 630x629px
>>35130997

She's not even that hot. I'm talking about the type of xiao mei mei that laowai never ever date or are even in proximity to.
>>
>>35130013
just mexicans for the most part
>living in LA and all dem fobs
>live in china bang chinks by the dozen
>there is a ton of half mexican chinese bastards out there

feels good mane
>>
>>35131037
yep, typical hapa trash.
>>
>>35130013
You can bang girls that are as good as or better looking than her, if you know where to look for an Asian/Korean massage parlor that's a front for prostitution.

I found one about an hour's drive where I live a few years ago and visited it every few months when I had some extra dollars to spare. The girls were pretty, not bitches and really fun to spend a half hour/hour with. But I headed there last September and it was gone with no warning. Don't know if they just pulled out, or got raided or something, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 425x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 425x318px
>>35131296
ikr shitz so cash
>>
>another race thread
fuck off
>>
>>35131296
Are you from midland/Odessa. I knew a spot that was also good but now it's gone . The woman where hot and nice. The only rules where no black guys. They had no problems with latinos and whites tho
>>
>>35130239
This guy knows what's up.
I knew this Asian chick in high school, and she would not leave me alone. She would leave her boyfriend to run up and hug me. She even tried to go to prom.
>>
>>35131474
Washington state.

The rules were pretty standard, condoms for sex (blowjobs were without). But at the place I went to, there's a secret rule that if you're a repeat customer with the same girl three times or more, you can request to have sex with them without a condom. It was fairly complicated.

>To protect both yourself and the girl, you had to pay for an STD/HIV test for both you and the girl
>You both have to get it done at the same place, one after another, to verify to each other that you're clean
>Both gave fake names and we pretended she was my girlfriend (I fucking wish she was)
>Once it came back clean we headed to the parlor
>On top of paying for her STD test I also had to pay extra on top of what I regularly pay
>It was wonderful and I made sure to blast every last drop of my cum in her pussy
>I only ever did it once given the cost and time to set it up
>Looking back I'm pretty sure the place where we went to get tested was a sham, set up by the parlor itself, and I put myself at super risk
>There weren't any tests at all
>I've been tested, for real, since then and came back with nothing so I got really lucky

So yeah, it might be fun and all but keep your eyes open for scams designed to steal your money. I did continue to sleep with girls there afterwards but I didn't do the "deal".
>>
>>35130576
damn. He looks like chinese eggman.
>>
>>35131114

she's beautiful, <3 that hair.
>>
They usually date swag asians

Despite what /r9k/ thinks there are a lot of chadish asian guys, think frank yang wannabes. All the really hot asian girls date guys that look like that where I live (DC)
>>
>>35132119
>It was wonderful and I made sure to blast every last drop of my cum in her pussy

nice
>>
>>35130013
>is white
>has taken more gals virginities than there are virgins on this board
T. Chadtimes
>>
>>35132119
Of course it's a fucking scam, results for tests don't come back that fast. What the hell were you thinking?

The Asian crime lord who ran that brothel got the money you paid for the "tests" (X2) the regular rate and whatever the extra fee was. All for the pleasure of you being able to drain your balls into some Asian whore that has had many other pairs of balls drained in her. Oh, and it's not like she had a choice. She or you could have been swimming in AIDS and she would have had to still go through with it, because it's more than likely that she or her family would be threatened with death otherwise.

You should be happy that place is gone. And you should be happy that you got "really lucky" and didn't catch anything, which I don't believe. What were you tested for and how many tests did you receive? And HIV can only be detected in some cases a while after you've been infected, so you should really get re-tested.

I hope you enjoyed "blasting your cum".
>>
>Asians fucking anyone but white guys

Is this some kind of new meme where we deny reality?
>>
>>35130861
it's because Asian """"women"""" aren't real women, there is little sexual dimorphism between the genders of the asian race. No other race comes close to white women.

>"But muh SJW's"
Asian women are often more liberal that whyte women once westernised. You get the personality of a white girl, with the body of a 12 year old boy.

>"But muh submissive slant"
This is the true hallmark of a beta. If you were an alpha, you'd make a white girl submissive(It's not that difficult, look at how well 50 shades of grey sold). Also, if you make the relationship about politics, it won't work out.
>>
>>35131037
dude is aesthetic as fuck

asian guys that don't look like kpop idols are hot as fuck

t. degenerate tranny
>>
>>35132463
>Projecting this hard

>If you were an alpha, you'd make a white girl submissive(It's not that difficult,

So you have to work your ass off to stop white whorew from fucking other guys and taking half your shit whereas FOB asians are raised from birth to be like that already. Hmm, tough choice here fan.

Source: white guy married to asian woman
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.