[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for the english people of /r9k/. I want to write an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

A question for the english people of /r9k/.
I want to write an English character and have their dialogue mimic a certain dialect, but I don't want to go with cockney or posh.
So if you're not cockney or posh, would you mind typing a sentence in the way you normally speak + tell me what part of the UK you come from? Thanks.
>>
>>35129633
A sentence about what? You should listen to a podcast/interview or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkuWrmxN7hg

Listen here and take notes.
>>
>>35129774
I can't right now. But if you have any recs, I can probably look them up later.
And the sentence can be about anything. Just have it be good length.
>>
>>35129809
That's how they talk in Buckingham Palace
>>
>>35129809
And where is this man from?
>>
>>35129965
Westminster, originally
>>
>>35129633
OP is a cocknibbler. Belfast!
>>
>>35129633
Try using a brummie accent, look it up because it doesn't come across that well in letters
>>
>>35129633
Shut it wit that mad patter ye wank

Canterbury
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 170x170px
I'm from Surrey, so I'm about the mid level of posh-ness, without any strong regional accent. My accent is the standard one you'd hear around the south. About as plain as you can get really.
>>
>>35130065
>>35130126
Thanks!

>>35130052
Mind extending this a bit?
>>
>>35129633
We must secure the future and existence of the white race
>>
>>35130647
I respectably ask you to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>35130607
Sure for you man sure.

OP is serious nibbler of cock he has always been a cock nibbler tried and true ever since he was you and nibbled his first cock. OP nibbled cocks and was later realized as cock nibbler champion 1893. Yknow the think about his cock nibbling? he's always got wet lips, stone lips, lifeless lips, like a dolls lips. then he nibble ya and his lips curl down amd lock like a safes lock and all you can hear is the nibbling and hollering. when OP nibbles his lips unite in common interest and perhaps it was fate that on the fourth of July was his greatest nibble, and he nibbled proud, and nibbled with his pursuit of dick nibbling freedom, But no matter how much cock OP nibbled maybe it was just that a pursuit. Maybe that's why we call it the pursuit of happiness, because on OP's road of dick Nibbling he never truly was at peace. He always kept Nibbling.OP's eyes in his eyes, OP sees the fear that would take the heart of him, But in his days he Nibbles for all that he holds dear on this good earth and he will continue as long as there is dick to nibble.

Belfast
>>
>>35130126
What's up wanker I'm from Whitstable
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.