[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just subscribed to HBO, but I can't decide if I should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: game of thrones.jpg (458KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
game of thrones.jpg
458KB, 1920x1200px
I just subscribed to HBO, but I can't decide if I should start watching Game of Thrones, or just wait for the series to end and watch it all then.
>>
>>35129358
>>>/b/ stopreadingthis
>>
>>35129358
Just watch it faggot.
>Inb4 book cucks tell me the books are superior.

They aren't. Which is weird.
>>
You should watch it before it ends
I mean Jaime lannister loses his hand eddard Margery tywin robb stark roose Bolton Ramsay Bolton dies which is cool
>>
>>35129358
Just start watching it, there's years between seasons. Next season isn't for a long while still.

Book fags fuck off I don't like reading.
>>
>>35129423
Dany being a plot armoured Mary Sue is somehow better?
>>
might as well watch it, because it's terrible now

the first 3-4 seasons are enjoyable, it's awful now
>>
considering how the 2 jews that run the show kill off the best character (who is still alive in the books) Stannis the Mannis I really can't recommend anything 1 way or another.
>>
>>35130529
the show outpaced the books, stannis is still stuck in the snow storm and that's it. he'll probably die soon.
>>
>>35129423
Yes they fucking are,you fucking normie. The books actually have something called nuance and plot development. Why the series has none of this is a mystery to me.
>>
>>35129543
Not liking reading makes you a normie. As such you need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>35130688
because there isn't enough time to do any of that. they'd have to make every season 25+ episodes long if they wanted all the nuance from the books
>>
>>35130688
They aren't better at all. GRRM clearly has flare for world building, but his books are poorly written there's no denying that.
>>
>>35129423
The show sucked much of the dankness out of the books.
>Donal Noye fighting the giant
>Euron Greyjoy being a BAMF at the Kingsmoot
>Mance Rayder going on a commando mission with his harem of bitches
>Jaime growing a beard and getting tired of Cersei's bullshit
>Tyrions character development and finding the truth out about Tysha
>Literally raping Sansa's character
>Turning Stannis retarded
>The Faith Militant and House of Black and White being much better
There's probably many other things I'm missing.
>>35130846
His prose is terrible but he's good at making interesting characters and plots.
>>
>Watch pretty much anything no matter how shit it is
>Then comes this garbage you call tv, praised by everyone
>It's like eating your own puke

Where's the charm guys?
>>
File: 1487712359003.jpg (1MB, 4602x3852px) Image search: [Google]
1487712359003.jpg
1MB, 4602x3852px
>>35129423
Shows that aren't documentaries are created for fuck-heads who can't read or have too short of an attention span to be able to read something without an explosion happening every five seconds.
>>
>>35130720
That`s not an excuse for making it shitty. It massacred the things that made the books good.
>>
It was okay until they ran out of books to work with, then everything went to hell.
>>
>>35131568
I blame the fat man.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.