[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Degenerate saturday drugs thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1424762514018.jpg (39KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
1424762514018.jpg
39KB, 528x492px
In chronological order post:
>What drugs have you tried
>When was the first time you tried each of them
>What did you think of them the first time you tried them
>Did you keep using them afterwards? Or would you do them again?

Also /general drugs thread/. Talk about drugs, post some stories, ask questions, blah blah.
>>
>>35128884
Weed, 'shrooms, xtc, kana,lsd, 2cb, metox, ketamine, poppers, 4fmp, salvia, speed and probably some more that I forgot

Didn't even know that I took it - Amazing. Literally opened my eyes and I still recognise the positive effect that it has had on me - felt good but took a low dose - i was drunk so I don't remember - (lsd) less heavy than expected - socially anxios - metox an sich was good but i was with bad people - I was drunk as fuck. it literally felt like drugs - poppers smell adn feel like glue - i could dance for ages - head felt like a balloon - speed fucks up heart rate

Continued taking them if possible. Mostly weed (daily), xtc, 2cb and ketamine.

But then again, I want to take a fuckload of drugs. Past 3/2 years have been intense univ/careerwise and I've become a wagecuck but literally in 2 weeks all of this is over. Nothihng but a past memory and good god I will be free again. I'm 22 only so there's still some time to overdose on drugs without being weird
>>
Boutta SLURP DOWN on some DXM cough syrup
>>
>>35128884
Not doing any drugs tonight.

Just drinking vodka and smoking some marijuana.
Has anyone tried ketamine or DCK?

Thinking about trying it, I want the dissociative feelings of DXM without vomiting (I vomit every time, Liquid or gelcaps), I like the dissociation Ambien gives me but I blackout too easily on it.
>>
>>35129691
that's so bad for you, really. you should stop
>>
>>35129981
tried DCK, it was what I imagine ketamine feels like I guess. But I really didn't get much out of it; no visuals, couldn't tell if I holed or not (even on like 80mg with no tolerance)
I suggest you try 3-meo-pcp. 5-10 mg is a good starter, 20mg is an interesting time. I prefer it to DCK

>>35130105
I never have done it more than once a week, and I've only done it like 10 times in total. Tonight is my last night with it for a while, or maybe 2nd to last, if I don't want to finish both bottles.
It's mostly just bad if you do it too often.
>>
>>35128884
>Weed, shrooms, and acid only.
>14, 19, and 19 I'm 21 now.
>all of them are fucking amazing and everyone should try acid at least once
>yes I smoke weed everyday but until you neets i have a job so I can afford my habits
>>
>>35129981
ketamine is the spice of life. you can go deep into bizzare quantum astral realities
>>
weed ,synthetic marijuana,speed, xtc, shrooms,cocain,1p-lsd,lsd
>xtc first time was godlike still love it the most out of all drugs
>1p-lsd was also good but the peak was a little intense but it was my first time eating acid >speed is a regret cause its meh.. not really worth the hangover
>the others are also good
>ya i use xtc here and there but not really that much .. i usually use something 2 months apart
>am 20 now
>>
>>35128884
>Weed
First time at age 16, did not really make me feel anything, makes me more relaxed I guess.
On very rare ocassions where people I hang out with have it I smoke a bit, not that much of a fan.
>shisha
At the local shisha bar when I was 17. Made me feel a little light headed and kind of similar to weed, got really fucking nausious once but did not throw up. Went to the place a total of 4 times, don't feel the need to ever do it again.
>cocaine
At 20, last week. Some guy I know from high school had it on him at a party. All it really did was make your head feel really clear, eventhough I had drank a shit ton. Did not feel really impressive or anything, pills are allegedly a way more intense experience.
Have not done it since but would not mind doing it again sometimes.

Alcohol is really the thing that works best for me, although I would like to try a psychedelic like LSD sometime.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.