[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank your social life, robot-san.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1487998742079.jpg (138KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1487998742079.jpg
138KB, 1080x1349px
Rank your social life, robot-san.
>>
>>35128050
minus 3.
>>
I dont know OP
First tell me what is expected of a 10/10 life.
>>
>>35128050
5/10, have 3 friends, but can count the amount of times I have talked to a person of the female gender of 2 hands, to be more specific, 7.
>>
File: 1476721230920.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476721230920.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>35128050
3.5/10
i have 2 friends, and one of them is female
>>
>>35128050

Tai Lopez, get the fuck out of here with your self help on car rentals!
>>
>>35128050
4, only have 1 friend and only meet with him almost every day when I am in university, otherwise once in a month
>>
>>35128148
Dude what the fuck go fuck yourself!
>>
I have no friends.
I only go outside for work.
On weekends i sit at home and do nothing.
But i dont feel anything anymore.
I used to want friends and belong somewhere, but now i dont care.
>>
>>35128147
I have 2 friends and one of 'em is in jail.
>>
>>35128050
7-8/10
I do shit for it. Im not even chad or anything just based and confident. If i say something that will happen, if someone fucks with me I either beat him up or fuck him in other ways.
Started growing my hair 3 months ago, i used to have the total skinhead "hairstyle". Now i have a Boyka hairstyle, girls are starting to get interested in me
Robots, stop giving fucks. I don't have a driving license, I am not that social either, but people trust me because they know I won't fuck them over, which eventually leads to respect and friendship
>>
>>35128050
>Implying I have one to rank

Where the fucking fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>35128299
How did you stop feeling anything? I'm in the same boat you're in but I fall in love everytime a girl looks at me.
>>

I have had friends before
>>
Around 7,5. Got 6 good friends, a few more distant friends, and a few friends I pushed away but could've kept. Not bullied for about 6 years now, and I've had an ex and some love interests. Still pushing friends away easily tho, aand grills too.
>>
File: chris crispy.gif (898KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
chris crispy.gif
898KB, 250x400px
1, maybe 2. I am incapable of friendship lasting longer than a week.
>>
>>35128050
>>35128148

KNAWLEDGE

SEVEN BRAND NEW LAMBORGHINIS FILLED WITH BOOKSHELVES
>>
>>35128050
6 or 7.

Sufficient. I have friends and they ask me to hang out on various occasions. Occasionally we'll just send each other amusing images from the internet. I could theoretically be called a normie were it not for my...well, rest of me.

My phone isn't actively blowing up with stacies. I don't get asked to fuck on a regular basis (I'm still a virgin). I don't know my snapchat score, but if I did it'd probably be embarassingly low.
>>
File: 1468178198443.gif (991KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1468178198443.gif
991KB, 240x135px
>>35128050
3/10
I have a few online friends and 2 friends I see irl a few times a month

I just wish I either had no friends and was left in peace or had a ton of friends
>>
>>35128740
Not him but I relate to both of you
>fall in love everytime a girl looks at me
I'm guessing you're pretty young. This used to happen to me but hasn't in a good year or so. I still get very flustured around pretty girls but the "fall in love" part is gone.
>>
>>35128050
2/10
recently quit all contact with my former bff.
I feel much better now though, he was weighing me down.
Still feel weird and out of place a lot of the time though.
>>

I haven't done anything with anyone in over 2 years besides forced family functions.

No one likes me because I'm boring and incapable of holding a conversation.
>>
1?
I have one friend I see every couple months.
I don't like humans.
>>
>>35128050
3, here's the breakdown:
+6 for knowing people and getting invited to stuff on a regular basis
-3 because each of these occasions is a new chapter in humiliation for me
>>
>>35129280
I know people and get invited to stuff but I always refuse because
>each of these occasions is a new chapter in humiliation for me
is absolutely true.

Why do normies feel the need to 1) insist on inviting everyone to events, even people who obviously wouldn't enjoy them or fit in and 2) ignore them/shit on them at said events.
>>
>>35128050
0 because it doesn't exist.

Literally.

0 friends in elementary because I was chronically ill so parents told their kids to avoid me.

0 friends in high school and bullied all the time.

0 friends in uni because no one wants to talk to me and if I talk to others they act as if I do not exist.

I don't even have any friends online ....
>>
4/10

>Have some friends. Sometimes we go out for a meal or something like that, never invited to a party.
>Seen as the autistic guy that tells jokes and have suicidal thoughts.
>2 female friends
>>
2 / 10

I hate everyone I have to meet on a daily basis.

Some people used to like me once upon a time, childhood friends, haven't talked to them in a long time. Probably would be pathetic to go back and try now.

There's one dude who occasionally calls me up, only decent person I know since he at least isn't obsessed with status and / or virtue-signaling, he just wants to enjoy life and spend time with someone.

Apart from that I don't really talk to anyone in a situation that isn't "scene from American Psycho"-tier.
>>
2/10

I go to bar trivia weekly but usually it's just me and my friend. We won last week though, and we beat a team of 12 people. The week before that we got a perfect score with 4 people.

I almost never go out with people other than that though
>>
>>35128050
Have a girlfriend and no friends. 7/10
>>
today i communicated with the roaming spirit of william shakespeare
>>
3 or 4/10 i guess
Nothing to write home about
>>
>>35129565
If this is your scale you are going by then I must be a 10
>>
>>35128050
I have 0 friends and have not had a friend outside work for around 6 years
>>
>>35129585
Care to explain further. What is your social life like
>>
>>35128050
7/10 for friends who are male, have about 10 good friends who I have a lot of fun times with
0/10 for the sexual side, permavirgin mode and I don't mind, women are boring
>>
>>35128050

Do you think this guy pays those people in his videos.
>>
File: robot.jpg (114KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
114KB, 900x1050px
>>35128299
>>35128714
>>35128740
>>35129204
>>35129379

There you are. I was beginning to miss you guys.

>As for the rest

Get back to /soc/ you colossal fucking faggots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpTX0f8uTg
>>
>>35128050
2/10
I have 3 friends, only one of whom I see weekly. The other two once a month or so. We just get together and play shitty video games, and that's about it.
>>
Why would I need friends when I have this board as my autistic friend simulator.
>>
2/10
I got back in touch with a friend, but we only meet once a week now and he's already married so he doesn't seem to be outgoing as much. I have one online friend, that's all.
>>
>>35128050
This Tai Lopez guy serious needs to neck himself.
>>
>>35128050

I have no friends irl and 1 friend online. I often go numerous days without saying a word. When i do speak it is almost always to cashiers and whatnot and is very rarely more than
>hey
>just this please
>have a nice day
>>
>>35128050
Went from 3 to 0 last night
Only people i ever talk to is my parents
No friends
I used to have a small circle of friends but i was too lazy to maintain it after highschool
There's a heavy feeling inside me
Probably because i just lost my girlfriend
Im actually surprised she stayed with a retarded cunt for 6 years
This heavy feeling around my chest keeps throbbing... fuck me and fuck my retarded life
Thinking of paying someone to kill me cause im a coward at offing my self
>>
>>35128050
I've had a gf for 2 weeks but other than that that I have one friend who lives nearby (the other had to move far away), and he's extremely unintelligent and impossible to have intelligent conversation with
>>
Don't think much about it, got kicked off here for alleged CP was OK guess
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.