[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

it's saturday night
time for some rosemary bread
>>
How about you can go fuck yourself and stop orbiting rose. She can care less about you while fucking chad.
>>
oh rose
it's so nice to see how you and your horse get along with each others families

do you like simone? do you think she's pretty?

>>35127585
thx for the bump, frogman.
>>
>>35127699
>>35127524
How is it that the kids all wound up looking like equidae yet none of the parents do. Was n8ns dad cucked by a horse
>>
>>35127862
that is a very good question
i think a more likely scenario is miss jeanne, being the dirty cornish lass she was. got mounted by a number of different horses during her stay in cornish lands, so much so that the horse dna became fused with her in a way.

finally when peter came along with his turgid human cock and impregnated her, their kids managed to retain features from their mothers equestrian past.
>>
so if rose were to ever get knocked up by n8n
their kids would be nearly 1/4 horse by blood.

although since they're a couple of dwarfs, they'll probably end up being more akin to ponies than to horses. nathans penis is likely very horse like which would make impregnation of rose a bit more difficult, whilst horses lack the corkscrew penises of pigs as well as the mating plug
their penises are still very awkward when compared to a humans. combined with mr brookes turgid dick genes would make for a very bizarre and almost deformed looking penis.

i'm sure rose enjoys it very much however
i wonder if his pussy eating, clit sucking skills are what really sell his sexuallness
>>
wow fuckin dead shit tonight

shouldve made it earlier this i strange
>>
>>35128668
It's not dead, you're just off. Follow the pattern as always and don't try to fuck it up.

Mind your numbers and times.
>>
>>35128822
wtf are you talking about?

oregano.
>>
you know, emma's current location is the closest she has ever been to pedro's birthplace
>>
>>35129527
how can pedro get so fat if he has so many beautiful mountains to climb and explore? i don't get it.
>>
>>35127524
whose facebook is this from
>>
>>35129669
>whose facebook is this from
nate's sister.
>>
>>35129669
>>35130049
family fun time!

sometimes i wish i had a loving big sister to hang out with.
>>
is there a mr romanov present?
>>
>>35127524
>rose in the middle again
coincidence?
>>
why has rose not been on steam in almost two weeks?
just what is she doing?
>>
>>35130770
living her life.

or, just not signing in to the chat/friends service, which is my guess.
>>
>>35130958
heh
like she even has one anymore.

>or, just not signing in to the chat/friends service, which is my guess.
this seems to be accurate. not sure why she'd bother now tho.
>>
>>35128041
who is the horse on the right? she's cute?
>>
File: hi.jpg (45KB, 600x393px)
hi.jpg
45KB, 600x393px
me with the mic
>>
>>35131100
that's simone, one of n8ns sisters. would you let her mount you?
>>
>>35131258
please post more of her while i gather some oats
>>
>>35131135
could it be the long lost EP where rose sang?
>>
>>35131258
>ya fancy a ride with me love?

>>35131353
that was the song for paul
>>
>>35131298
>>35131390
oreigamo horssey
>>
>>35130049
thought it was

she's put it on private since then
>>
>>35131481
no she didn't where'd you get that idea?
>>
File: clams.png (296KB, 994x868px)
clams.png
296KB, 994x868px
>>35131503
this is what it looks like for me
>>
>>35131548
is n8 still "Lando Calrissian" on fb?
>>
>>35131548
wrong sister, wasn't posted on her account.

>>35131572
yep.
>>
>>35131629
oh you're right nevermind i found it
>>
post something more, i'm bored and horny and i've just taken off mah trousers
>>
>>35131864
You're Rose's roommate and she told you that you can't do anything sexual anymore - because it just gets too weird.

One night she's in your bed and you're watching a movie. You suggest a backrub and she agrees. You've stuck your hand under her shirt before to do this in the livingroom, so you just go for it. You literally just push up her shirt while she's lying on her stomach. She rises a little bit to help you push her shirt up. She isn't wearing a bra.

You rub her back and then lean in and give her back a kiss. She doesn't react. Your hands start to wander and you caress her ass. She just keeps watching the movie and makes a joke about the protagonist.

And you know it's back on. You put your hand down her pants and squeeze her ass. She moans quietly... she always liked that.

But now it's time for what you really like. You slide your hand up her side. "Come here girl" you murmur, but she's content to pretend things haven't changed... so you side your hand onto her breast - and slowly you pull one into your hand until you've got her hardening nipple in your hand.

"I'm Rose," she reminds you, "that's why this is so hot."

end
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.