[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WV feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>dirt poor
>waning opportunities
>painkillers running rampant
>more than likely you or one or more family members is a drug addict/alcoholic
>mountains make traveling throughout the state hell
>colleges infiltrated by marxists
Reminder you can't be a robot if you're not from West Virginia
>>
>>35127274
Let me bang ur ass
>>
Driving very heavy truck to and from Parsons, WV was an experience
>>
>>35127420
Inspirational.

Origami
>>
>>35127274
that state scares the living shit out of me. when I graduated I didn't know what to do with myself (kinda still don't) and traveled up and down from my state to north and south carolina over a few years on greyhound bus. everytime I stopped in WV it was so populated with trees and just felt eery. legit thought I was going to die in that shit. godspeed my man
>>
>>35127556
How did you find travelling with the greyhound bus? My mum used it in the seventies amd she hated it, but she admitted it might have been fun had she brought a trampoline with her.
I was thinking about going half-way cross america with it but I dont know if thats the best idea.
>>
>>35127426
Explain
Originallllly
>>
>>35127556
It can be a scary place in certain areas/seasons
Pic related is spooky tunnel from my old hometown
>>
>>35127731
sorry to respond late. but just simply make sure you don't carry too much shit. don't fall asleep when waiting for the next bus (and it may take a few hours). you will at some point be next to really smelly people or homeless people bothering you. - I personally was and still am in any vehicle afraid to sleep at night cause I think I might be in an accident sleeping but whatever.
keep wallet in front pocket. and if you don't know where you're going in terms of the next terminal ask ask ask. you don't want to be seen wandering and miss your bus and be stranded (I almost was stranded in virginia one time and had no extra money for another bus.

also try your best to view the everything around you as you travel. seen some beautiful scenery down south, being on your cell phone would be a waste of time, use it for emergencies
>>
>>35128413
Well im laate with responding too. I'll keep ypur advice in mind, thank you anon!
>>
>>35127274
I live in Maryland and I always go and visit my dad who lives in the eastern panhandle. The eastern panhandle is pretty much everything you described but just a little bit upper class because of the proximity to dc. Wv is a beautiful place...that's probably the only reason I like it...there is literally nothing to do there which is probably why my dad is an alchoholic. I am so glad i decided to never live with my dad...Maryland is so much better. As for the universities I would just ignore them they are important insitutions for science. WVU is teir in STEM.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.