[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting those moments when I become self aware?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2ptph91.jpg (329KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
2ptph91.jpg
329KB, 960x719px
How do I stop getting those moments when I become self aware?
>>
Couldn't tell ya
I'm 100% self aware at all times
>>
>>35126847
Why would you stop? I strive for it.
Just get absorbed in a stupid routine.
>>
>>35126847
What do you man by self aware?
Lately I have been thinking about the past.

I think about childhood memories alot.
its all so bad

Why was i such a sperg
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35126847
You cant. Its like a wall thats been torn down. I dont think you can build it back up
>>
stop masturbating, semen depletion causes lower mental functioning
>>
>>35127377
Is THAT why Chads are such retarded apes?
>>
File: 2k52qyP.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
2k52qyP.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>35127305
I those moments when I suddenly think about how sad and spregy I really am
I sit in my room most of the day and play games, I do nothing but recreational tasks that wont benefit me at all but only give me temporary entertainment

I sit here like a fucking child drinknig hot chocolate and playing warcraft 3 while others my age are either out partying or working
>>
>>35127486
>warcraft 3
my nigga
>>
>>35127486
Man, I know what you mean. You sit there and think "this is what I'm doing--this is my existence, all I am." Been there. If you want to actually get out of it, I mean really get beyond that, you need to write down some shit.

>dreams
>goals
>current life

Aspects of all of them, doesn't have to be exact, just something. Then you're going to set the dreams part aside, because you're filtering out realistic wants from, well, dreams. Now you're going to just think "what steps would I need to hit that goal right before it?" Like if you wanted to be a lawyer, it would be "go to law school." Then you make a hypothetical step from there, until you've worked back to today.

It's not going to be exact, or even fully correct, but that's what time is for. To correct it. You just need a plan, and that's the only way you're going to get there from sitting on your bed reading 4chan at 3 am.
>>
>>35129273
I'm autistic and get disabilitybux
I don't need to go to anymore school, I just got bullied anyway
>>
>>35129273
>goals
Well, my goal is to stop being a shut-in. But when I think about it, I don't know what to do. No friends to ask to hang out. I guess I could go somewhere, but where? What do normal people do, where do they go? How do I "meet" people? I don't know.
In b4 "go to the bar," I don't drink and have no interest in it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.