[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you make a girl orgasm?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1495.jpg (53KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1495.jpg
53KB, 320x320px
How?
What do you know about girls?
>>
I remembered that I pinched my gf clit when we were having sex and she let out the loudest moan that I've ever heard.
>>
I'm so suave they orgasm just by looking me in the eyes. Every time I go out I leave a trail of moaning, writhing bodies and sticky wet puddles.
>>
Do girls have prostates? If so I would make her cum through anal
>>
File: color.jpg (91KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
color.jpg
91KB, 519x508px
>>35126771
>tfw that's my fetish
>>
I've NEVER even seen a real life woman in her underpants but even I know how to make a woman orgasm

Step 1
Foreplay - Here is the step to 'get her engine churning'. Pretty easy, from what I understand you rub hard on her clitoris until it lets out some salt grains, then go down and eat it. If it tastes salty you did the right thing, and you eat her pussy until she loses control of her spine

Step 2
Sex - This is the main part. You simply lift her into a position that prevents her muscle spasms from completing as this traps the pleasure into a kind of 'circuit' and makes them lap round in a continuous intense burn. You have to also ensure that the penis touches the outside of her vagina before reetntering otherwise the female mind gets confused and thinks the vagina is imploding

Step 3
'Cool down' - This is where the actual orgasm happens, you slow down your sex and snap her body into a straight position which releases the pleasure out of her mouth, causing her to scream.

Women are simply mechanisms. If you can use a washing machine you can fuck a woman
>>
>>35126961
Shit that is good stuff right there. Don't work like that though. Life's no anime show.
>>
>>35126657
Its easy.

You just stick your pointer and middle finger in there. You feel around until you find what feels like rubber chorderoy (sp?). Then you beckon over and over.

That's the beginner mode but it works.
>>
>>35127074
this.
Foreplay is important though, but there are tricks if you don't want to eat pussy. You csn use your fingers, or even better, rub the tip of your dick against her clit and tease her vagina by dipping the tip a little inside. They love that.
>>
>>35126961

I don't want my clit touched while I'm fucking. It confuses me. If you want to eat my pussy out, you'd better be ready to fuck me immediately afterward or don't bother.

None of this makes any sense at all to me, except the part about snapping her body into a straight position, which believe me isn't required but is actually a very nice touch.

I had a vaginal orgasm when I lost my virginity, it's never been a problem for me. Some women, poor creatures, are unable to achieve this.
>>
Girls are incapable of orgasming. It's just pee, and there's no "climax." To a girl, sex is the same as a backrub. It feels good, but that's about it.
>>
I had a high school girlfriend for about a year. I fingered her every single day after school, I also gave her oral a bunch of times. I almost never fucked her though, I probably penetrated her with my cock like 3 times and I remember a few times where I couldn't stay hard

turns out I was gay, but goddamn I was really good at fingering girls. I loved feeling her squirm around my finger
>>
>>35127173
No one cares fucking roastie. We never asked for your retarded input. Leave our board.

Where is Vlad and the squad when we need them?

saged.
>>
>>35127173
>I don't want my clit touched while I'm fucking
>None of this makes any sense at all to me
Can't you just shut up and stop demanding things?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.