[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you think shit can't get any worse and then you get acne.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Acne.jpg (217KB, 2000x1330px)
Acne.jpg
217KB, 2000x1330px
When you think shit can't get any worse and then you get acne.
>>
>>35126265
Z I N C P E E L I N G
I
N
C

P
E
E
L
I
N
G
>>
>acne

You are like a little baby. My peepee is covered in eczema. It looks really red at best and has weeping sores and kind of like dandruff in the place of skin.

Kill me, lads.
>>
>>35126265
He has a nice face. Would give the succ.
>>
>>35126265
happened to me, i've had it for 4 years and it's fucked up my chances with girls for that whole time in what should've been my adolescent prime (high school), I think it's starting to go away though but I think it will take another year or so
>>
File: 1389316425466.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1389316425466.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>26
>still mild acne
>>
File: BORN_TO_DIE.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
BORN_TO_DIE.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
>>35127325
>22
>medium to severe acne all over face and back
>>
>>35126265
Cool, my dude
I remember when I was 14
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (1MB, 2160x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
1MB, 2160x1280px
ACCUTANE JUST FUCKING DO IT

Pic related, me 1 week into accutane vs 2 months
>>
>>35126265
>have had acne since 14
>"it goes away it's just a phase"
>now 19 and it's only gotten worse and none of the medications I've taken helped
Ime just gonna go for acutane at this point
>>
>>35127613
I did not have much acne in these years, now I'm almost 20 and it's not only all over my face, but also on my back.
>>
>>35127997
This is my exact situation, years and all. I thought it might go away after high school but it got more severe. I was about to go for accutane, but there are 2 things i just started trying that have been working wonders.

1.Rubbing pure apple cider vinegar all over face and waiting 20 minutes
2. Keep my face in a mask of baking soda for hours, it's like my face can't make oil
3. Mix the vinegar and Baking soda if you don't want to keep the soda on for hours.

Try these first Anon, they're the first things that have been helping me. I've been doing it for a week and am actually seeing results. I don't use any acne cream/wipes now, just those methods. People also recommend using pure honey, but that made me break out.
>>
File: IMG_3027.jpg (506KB, 1305x1265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3027.jpg
506KB, 1305x1265px
>>35126265
I have rosacea subtype 1 (erythyma). There is really no sufficient treatment for it besides laser treatment, which is expensive, risky, and painful. I am already ugly with a normal colored face, but the angry redness makes it 10x worse. Having bad skin is one hell of a bad feel
>>
>>35127050
Kek, I have psoriasis on my dong you faggot
>>
>>35126265
What worked for me:
stop washing entirely
whole food plant based diet
balanced omega fat ratios
>>
>>35126265
Never had acne never even had a break out before
>>
Try keto diet, guys.
>>
>>35128923

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ
>>
>>35127729
DUDE DESTROY YOUR LIVER LMAO
>>
>>35126265
It will clear up when you finish puberty around 20ish
>>
Limit your dairy intake and make a conscious effort to not touch your face. Or wait until you're in your 20's and that shit will be gone. If you still have acne into your 20's then you're a fucking wizard or some shit.
>>
>>35126265
>When you think shit can't get any worse
Acne also appears because of stress.
>>
Thank goodness I didn't have acne too bad BC I really liked to pop that stiff-necked leaves scars
>>
>>35128982
Wanna know how I know you're a faggot who doesn't have acne?
>>
>>35129018

I'm 26 with acne all over my face and back and I've gone to the dermatologist several times and used their medicine and it didn't help.
>>
>>35126265
I haven't really had acne. I have gotten the occasional zit on my nose, chin, or forehead, but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>35129151
>tfw the only thing I stressed over was my acne
I knew it was a cycle, but that's what ruined my high school years. I never cared about school or work, but I was constantly thinking about my disgusting cystic acne.
>>
>>35129219
I literally do, and it's pretty bad too. In fact, it looks almost constantly like I have mouth herpes or something. I'm actually just too much of a coward to use accutane because alcohol is the only thing that keeps me going nowadays
>>
>>35129151
I used to live with social anxiety and stress when puberty came, and never got that inferior-genes shit since then.
>>
why do people care so much, like I get how it fucks with you if you got it bad with permanent scars but I always see others freak out over one red spot. like how does it change your life unless you let it
>>
>28 and acne is worse than ever
>giant sebaceous cyst on neck
>look life Frankenstein
>shaving makes it worse and whiteheads all over face and neck
>bacne lumps oozing out at random
>all undershirts are stained red
>doctor prescribed antibiotics don't do shit

It doesn't get better bros
>>
>24
>finally no more acne
>still have to deal with scars
>get dishydrosis and hypertricosis
Yay
>>
>>35129292
Then your acne doesn't even affect you mentally. If it did you'd do anything in your power to make it go away.
>>
>>35129346
Yeah, I also find it annoying when people complain about a couple of pimples. I imagine a decent amount of robots who post about acne are like me though, where it makes you look diseased. In my case it's cystic acne all over the sides of my face and neck.
>>
>>35129414
I wouldn't kill myself to make it go away, which is essentially what going on accutane while being an alcoholic would do
>>
>>35129401

try microneedling for scars
>>
>>35129400
Don't worry, I'm in an almost similar situation, but younger.

I think I'm gonna go the Accutane route, as I don't see it ever getting fixed on its own/.
>>
File: 1455566745405.jpg (342KB, 536x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455566745405.jpg
342KB, 536x640px
>>35127050
>>35128877
you guys were fucked from the start
>>
>>35127729
Shit, mang. Are those results typical for that timeframe?

I've heard horror stories of what it can do to you mentally though. Has it affected you much? I imagine that renewed confidence from much better skin would help balance things but you'll have to keep on taking it, won't you?
>>
>>35130281
Not that guy but I went on it for just under a year. Had no side effects whatsoever except chapped lips. Maybe I was lucky, but it did absolute wonders to my skin. Two years on and I only have a maximum of a single spot at one time, usually none at all. Absolute amazing for me.
>>
>>35130281
They're pretty typical. Most people are fully clear by the 3rd month. As far as mental health goes when I started I was already depressed and at rock bottom so I couldn't really go any lower. As my skin started to clear up I started gaining confidence and now I'm not scared to go out in public anymore. And yes, although my face is clear besides a few very minor breakouts here and there, I have to remain on accutane for 6 months to make sure it doesn't come back in the future.

If you're thinking about doing it just fucking do it. Initial breakout will make you want to kill yourself but after that it's smooth sailing.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.