[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know you're ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ugly.jpg (26KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
26KB, 500x345px
>tfw have many close girl friends
>tfw never get asked why I'm always single
>tfw never get questioned on my love life

They do question the other male friends in our circle, never me though.

FML
>>
>>35125739
know that feel dude, you can do it though.

>be me
>no face pics in tinder profile for obvious reasons (acne, lazy eye etc.)
>go on date with crazy chick
>first thing she says when she opens the door for me to pick her up is "oh, so that's what you look like" in a disappointed/disgusted tone
>still comes with me and proceed to go on a date for a few hours
>eventually go back to her house and in the basement
>she asks me if I'm not kissing her because I think she's ugly (it was really because she was chubby, not fat though and had big tits)
>make out with her for 40 minutes or so
>in the middle of it she says she's going to jill (what an awful word and image) herself to me later
>all this after what she said in the beginning

idk if it was because she was crazy or some shit, but it's still possible to get a girl if you're ugly robot, i did it even though she turned out to be crazy/chubby and i thus had to severe all ties with her after but you can do it too
>>
>tfw just wanna be left alone during classes but girls keep trying to talk to me
>tfw they keep joking about how I should date this one girl in class or jokingly flirting with me
i dont know what htis means but make it fucking stop it feels so awkward do they do this because im a beta sperg
>>
>>35126201
>i dont know what this means

yes you do, stop humble bragging, you're worse than the guys who rp on this board as roasties
>>
>>35126259
it feels more like im being ridiculed by them anon.
im really not boyfriend material to women, i look like a 17 year old or something despite being almost 22.
>>
>women do not associate themselves with me what so ever
women are obsessed with how OTHER people make them look as well. If you were truly ugly, theyd keep their distance from you
>>
>>35126327
this so much, women are obsessed with social status and how their peers (other women) see them, this is why the most important trait for a guy is his social status when it comes to women
>>
>>35126365
cont.

this is because women are physically weaker than men so in hunter gatherer and tribal times, women had to rely on their guile to survive as opposed to their own strength, thus they were dependent on a male who had high social status to protect them, this is also why women are much more sociable than men since this was naturally selected for more in women than men
>>
>>35126327
>If you were truly ugly, theyd keep their distance from you

I look presentable. It's not like I'm a social pariah. But I have some traits that make me unattractive so they wouldn't ever date me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.