[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Describe your oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (83KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 790x960px
ITT: Describe your oneitis
>>
>>35125097
she was a hot brunette with nice tits

should've realized early on she was a slut and too good to be true
>>
File: 5-320x240.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5-320x240.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>35125097
Gone forever.

Sad originamo
>>
i dont have one, but my last oneitis like 5 years ago was kind of short, no tits, big butt, she looked almost exactly like eva green
>>
peter hitchens is retarded in a few ways. pls do not post his pics. thank you.
>>
>>35125097

wtf that's my meme
>>
i used to get oneitis really bad. these days i don't fall in love with people who aren't open to dating me. you have to make a conscious effort to be realistic and not give in to false hope, anger, depression. don't push someone away just because they don't feel the same way, but be mindful of yourself too.

if you dedicate all your time and emotional energy to someone who can't reciprocate it, then a relationship of any kind won't be healthy for either of you. at best she will be put off, at worst she will take advantage of you, or you two will develop a codependent attachment. (this never works)

i used to think that i just had to find "the one" and i would be a complete person. really this was my complete lack of self-esteem or even of an interesting personality. eventually i lost it all and found out how fleeting true love really is. i also discovered that in the face of the worst heartbreak and sadness i could possibly imagine, i could survive and even thrive.

these days i work on myself, study things i find interesting, read books and watch movies. i work on being satisfied with myself and having my own direction in life.

that way when i meet someone who i am compatible with, we can just be two great people together instead of feeding off each other.
>>
cute girl with bangs
she's a mudshark now
>>
>>35125097
>Bronzie coloured hair
>Petite
>Soft flowing jaw ending in a small chin
>Small but perfectly formed tits
>Tight, athletic body
>Fantastic ass
>Solid pair of thighs

There'll never be a second.
>>
File: moralman not giving a fuck.jpg (41KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
moralman not giving a fuck.jpg
41KB, 600x350px
>>35125188
delete this.

fghfg
>>
She's romanian and has a cute voice. Her face is perfect cute, she has long brown hair and brown eyes. I think she's 2 years older than me. Slim but not skinny. She can be quite funny and we made each other laugh quite a bit.

I can't imagine anything lewd with her, she's too pure.
>>
>>35125669
>she's too pure

She probably takes Chads cock in the ass

Don't be deceived by the eternal roastie
>>
Blonde, A-cup, phenomenal hips and ass, enormously shy and sensitive, Presbyterian, kinky in bed to the point where it's kinda fucked up.
>>
>>35125789
She's not that kind of person!
>>
File: 1484092813853.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484092813853.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>blonde
>bluish green eyes
>thicc (in all seriousness she is a bit chubby)
>has a smile that makes me fall for her every time she flashes it at me
>cute and sweet
>sensitive
>can get emotional and dramatic
>already has a boyfriend who's better than me in pretty much every aspect
It's too late for me, I've already emotionally fucked myself over so bad over her, there's no way this will end in anything but heartache for me.
>>
Never had one desu. I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not.
>>
>>35126087
You are lucky, extremely lucky

Once you've felt that you've met the perfect mate, you can't go back
>>
>>35126087
You're probably better off. This kind of thinking consumes you and it's incredibly unhealthy.
>>
>>34945224
>girl I know
>she's an 8/10 surfer girl
>she adds me on Instagram
>I added her on normiebook
>she followed me on soundcloud (she likes dirty drum and bass)
>she likes the majority of my posts
>she's really quiet
>like really really quiet
>like the majority of people don't know she exists
>I don't know what her voice sounds like
>only really interacted with her once when i needed to give her the work
>I read her name out and said
>who the fuck is S____a
>she sort of mumbled
>"u-um I-m S____a"
>look at her and she is really qt
>I get nervous and silently plant the work on her desk and
>know she has/had crush on this Chad who is a prick peice of shit druggie weed lmao kind of guy who tried to start on me
>he btfo'd her
>I never see her hang out with any freinds
>I'm too nervous to talk to her
>>
>>35127565
Sorry about link wrote it in previous thread that died before I posted it
>>
the kindest prettiest sweetest smartest babe of all time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.