[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Prediction about Tom Holland and the future of Spider-Man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: tom.png (137KB, 272x267px)
tom.png
137KB, 272x267px
Spider-Man Homecoming will be the last film in the entire Spider-Man film franchise.
Here's what I predict and think;

>The Sam Raimi project went up to 3 movies
>The Marc Webb project went up to only 2

Something's going to happen to our new web slinger. He'll either develop a disease that prevents him from doing the second movie, have a serious life threatening injury that also disables him from acting in it, or possibly die.

Whatever happens, they cancel Homecoming's sequel and announce that they will never have any other films done.

Screenshot this. And when it happens, share this prediction with the rest of the internet.
TL;DR: 3 to the 2 to the 1 to the 0
>>
Take it to /tv/ nerd
>>
why do so many people care about one of the shittiest superheroes anyways?
>>
File: spidey.jpg (74KB, 600x600px)
spidey.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>35124842
How fucking dare you, show some respect.
>>
>>35124778
i honestly liked the ones with andrew garfield, maybe because i saw them in high school so i could relate way more, but still
>>
>>35124778
Dam. Hopefully if he gets fucked up I can still touch his boipucci
>>
>>35124778
>Marvel's most popular character will never appear in another film

Yep you're from /tv/ alright. You somehow manage to browse there every day and somehow never develop an understanding of how the film industry works.
>>
>>35124859
>hurr spoderman
>how do u shot web? XDDDD
>haha spiderman memes he is so funny like deadpool!!

fuck off
>>
I neeeed to service his cock
>>
The girl spider man saves this time is a nigger

Franchise needs to die soon.
>>
>>35124960
>hating Spidey posting

You can fuck right off and never come back.
>>
>>35124842
I don't even understand why people care about superheroes. It's all the fucking same.

But then again, I guess most people are somehow obsessed with fictional supernatural beings. Eg. greek/roman/egyptian/nordic/chinese mythology...
>>
>>35124978
Please return to leddit immediately
Orig
>>
>>35124778
spiderman is not a anything-man
he is literally a manlet lanket not a superhero.
>>
>>35124978
>Spidey posting
Back to r e d d i t, retard.
>>
>>35125050
Why did you put a hyphen in "anything-man" but failed to properly hyphenate Spider-Man?
>>
>>35125050
hes my bf
Origgggg
>>
>>35125052
>>35125035
>they think spidey posting is a reddit thing
Holy shit I'm feeling old.
>>
>>35125035
>>35125052
Pls be b8. It started on 4chan.
>>
>>35125282
Who cares where it started? It's retarded. It's like that new bogposting retardation.
>>
>>35125223
>>35125282

>Plebbitors pretending to be oldfags

Holy shit you are the true scum of the earth. I bet you also think the "newfags can't triforce" didn't come from plebbit fucking cancer fucks.
>>
>>35125319
It's funnier than the billionth BLACKED or trap post on this shithole board.
>>
>>35125223

>pretending to be le old to defend reddit posting

jesus fuck leave
>>
>>35125371

No. Go die cancer fuck.
>>
Started as a prediction now we 'ere
>>
>>35124960
>>haha spiderman memes he is so funny like deadpool!!

I've never read a deadpool comic but from what I've seen in crossovers made me really dislike him as a character. I generally hate it when comic characters are written breaking the forth wall though.

Btw this is now a /comic/ thread, post shit you fucking hate in comics.

1.heavy handed SJW shit in marvel.
2.the "2 mature 4 u modern graphic novel" shit like The Boys, The Authority, or Invincible that boil down to omega nerds writing violent Mary sue fantasies because Stacy never recognized they were nice guys.
3.Any time someone kills someone by doing the moronic "grabs their head and twists it backwards" ninja crap.
>>
>>35125450

What the fuck did you just say about comics, BITCH?
>>
You have no fucking right to turn this into a /comic/ thread you BAKA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: IMAG0004.jpg (651KB, 3263x1951px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0004.jpg
651KB, 3263x1951px
>>35125450
Comics? What are you 15? Get a real hobby ya nerd
>>
File: letsgo.jpg (35KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
letsgo.jpg
35KB, 544x400px
>>35125336
>>35125389

Let's spice things up.
>>
no way jose nuh uh
>>
>>35125534

I work on cars as well kiddo. Talk shit when you've done more than take selfies changing your engine air filter.
>>
>>35125534

Taking pics of engines is not a hobby loser
>>
>>35124778

Third time they are rebooting this shit. How much repetition can normies take.
>>
File: Sleeping-audience.jpg (202KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping-audience.jpg
202KB, 334x500px
>young Spider-Man
>>
Screencap this. I never lie;

>Homecoming will never be released.
>because reasons.
>Ok...because Tom Holland is about to come forward and expose pedogate from Marvel Studios to Comet Ping Pong.

>Its going to be astounding in scope.

>He will do this on a live radio show.
> These names...Stan Lee...Seth Rogan...and Carrie Fisher the hero of Hollands story.

****SCREENCAP****
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.