[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS MY FUCKING MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: chee.jpg (106KB, 773x445px) Image search: [Google]
chee.jpg
106KB, 773x445px
ITS MY FUCKING MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW
>>
The IRS owes me $5800 and I'm not even American.
I have to wait 2 years to get my own money
>>
>>35124601
I don't understand how refunds work? Why would they ever take more than the guidelines for taxes said? You only need to refund if you took more than you should have so why don't they just follow the tax guidelines and tax the right amount right off the bat so they don't have to do so many refunds?
>>
>>35125072
It makes people feel better about having their money gangstered from them.
>>
>>35125072
It depends on income and tax breaks

I make so little money I get most of my money back.

They do the refund shit in case you have multiple tax breaks during the year that you cant account for by a standard tax payment over the year.
>>
>>35125072
Some people literally spend everything they earn as soon as it's deposited and still can't pay the bills, so when daddy.gov suddenly gibs them a several hundred dollar refund it really is like free money they didn't have before
>>
>>35125072
>what is a w-4
>>
>>35125375
What is a w4?
>>
>>35125368
"Government is so nice, free money!"
>>
>down to my last $20 until the tax return arrives
>kitchen is empty down to the smallest cracker
>>
>>35125072
I have a bunch of interest on loans so I get some money back from that
>>
>>35124601
Income tax is voluntary.
>>
just don't pay taxes
>>
>>35125207
This underrated post right here.
>>
>>35125368
Kill yourself you fucking sardonic right winger idiot.
>>
>>35127422
he's right though
that's why you see a million ads telling you how to piss away your tax refund and people who already know they're spending it on drugs or previous debts before they even have it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.