[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1487814063891.jpg (73KB, 332x333px)
1487814063891.jpg
73KB, 332x333px
>when your crush openly talks about how hot some random guy is
>>
They do it as a test sometimes. The key is to not give a fuck and change the topic quickly.
>>
When you're so beta that you dont even have a crush
>>
>>35124474
In the context in which she said it, it made sense. So it wasn't a test, she was just giving an example about a thing we were talking about.
Still hurt though, kinda. I thought I had a chance but now I know what her type is.
>>
>>35124447
I think that's a test like anon said, some girl I liked did that around me but I just said nothing, ended up asking me out a week later but I bailed.

Besides not caring I probably would try to make a joke.out of it
>Chad is SO HOT
>Yeah I know gurrrrl like omigosh [hand twirling intensifies]
>>
File: 1405652898749.png (139KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1405652898749.png
139KB, 424x470px
>>35124447
>when your crush openly talks about the "fun" her and her bf had the other night
>>
>>35124558
This.
But then you gotta switch topics. Like
>omg chad is so hot
>ikr I'd totally suck his dick. btw did you see that movie blah blah blah
>>
>>35124558
>>Yeah I know gurrrrl like omigosh [hand twirling intensifies]

um..what?
>>
File: 1482166176363.png (95KB, 214x292px) Image search: [Google]
1482166176363.png
95KB, 214x292px
>>35124504
>when you're so devoid of human contact you can't have a crush
>>
>>35124638
It's an American fag thing but blown up to 11.
>>
>>35124652
Better than alimony, at least.
>>
>>35124474
>>35124631
this, say sarcastically (not in a butthurt way, but in a comedic way) how hot he is then change subject as if you don't give a fuck
>>
>>35124558
>Chad is SO HOT
>Yeah I'd fuck him too
>>
>>35124652
how? i haven't had contact for months but i still have a crush from high school
>>
>>35124655
>>35124673

How would this in any way be funny or attractive to her? She literally might start thinking you're gay
>>
>>35124702
Cause girls are not autistic and they understand sarcasm. Besides not being ashamed to admit other guys are hot is a sign of confidence.
>>
>>35124702
A lot of girls can typically tell when you're secure with your sexuality. And I'm pretty sure they'd know you're just being facetious/a goof
>>
>>35124728
It's still kinda "unmanly". The risk that the joke is going to be taken wrong is greater than the chance it's going to be a good joke. Generally not a good idea to joke or act like you're gay.
>>
>>35124702
That's what the gay voice is for,dry pan or sarcastic tones would work too, besides, if she doesn't like your next level ironic humor then you ditch her for Chad.
>>
>>35124756
>Generally not a good idea to joke or act like you're gay
I completely disagree. People love guys pretending to be fags ironically. It's one of the most popular kinds of normie humor.
>>
>>35124702
>>35124756
I don't think you understand, the point is to pretend to be so confident that you could say shit like that. also desu sometimes it works as a counter since they said that to be bitchy, so you say something to make them uncomfortable lol
>>
>>35124808
What the fuck? Is this an American thing? We don't do that in Europe.
>>
>>35124695
I pretty much haven't had friends since I was 16, i'm almost 22. It's not like I don't talk to people but it's online most of the time. I haven't casually talked to a girl outside of my family in almost 6 years too.
>>
>>35124837
didn't you have a crush then though? I've had the same crush since i was 14
>>
>>35124728
>admitting other guys are hot
There's a difference between admitting someone's hot and acknowledging objective attractiveness. If a guy said another guy was hot I'd assume that man is guy. "Hot" almost always connotates attraction.

>>35124739
Poe's Law. Make a sarcastic/goofy joke and you run the risk of being taken seriously immediately.

>>35124764
>using ironic humor while flirting with a girl

No, not even once
>>
>>35124828
I'm not american but always thought it was a world wide thing. Specially in high school. Do you not remember the cool kids from your class always doing gay shit to make others laugh? Adults do it less and more maturely but it's the same idea.
>>
>>35124862
>Poe's Law.
Google Poe's Law, anon, we're talking about real life situations where it doesn't apply.
>>
>>35124889
Did your high school have penis wars? Good times.
>>
>>35124857
Yep. I'm not going to get into it but I was retarded and I don't want to remember it. It's just that nowadays i'd never even be able to get a crush on somebody.
>>
>>35124913
Luckily I was enough of an outcast to not participate in that kind of stuff.
>>
>>35124889
>Do you not remember the cool kids from your class always doing gay shit to make others laugh?
Honestly, no. Not at all. Maybe it's a thing people do in your country, I dunno.
>>
>>35124889
>doing gay shit to make others laugh

Pretty sure these guys did this to discretely find other gay men
>>
>>35124889
It would happen on the occasion, but I never met a Chad who made that his whole shtick. If he did people probably would start to think he was gay. If you do it once or twice it's clear you're just joking.
>>
>>35124504
Not having crushes is pure alpha tho
>>
>>35124942
>>35125013
Are we living in the same world?
Acting like a fag has always been one of the most common kinds of humor all the time. I find it hard to believe these reactions.
>>
>>35124889
Gotta love pranking my friends haha
>>
>>35125081
True man. I gave one of my friends a blowjob yesterday as a prank and he came all over my face. We both laughed after it, we love pranking each other.
>>
>When you forget your crush

I WANT TO KNOW THIS FEEL

I know this feel for many females but not for my current crush and it would benefit me to forget as I am not benefiting from thinking about her
>>
>tfw the girl i've been talking to is dating a guy but never mentioned it
>tfw all my friends knew i had a crush on her and she had a boyfriend

why should I even try to be a normie? at least when you faggots lie it doesn't affect me.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.