[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a butterface if she had a nice body?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: butter.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
butter.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Would you date a butterface if she had a nice body?
>>
>>35123298
>butter.webm
Come on now, she's sexy as fuck.
But to answer your question ...Maybe.
>>
>>35123298
Uhhhhh, let me think about that for a minute.

YES!! I'd date basically any woman who'd let me smash. My standards aren't that high.
>>
A fat girl might get thin and leave you for an upgrade. An ugly girl is trapped in your league and there is nothing she can do about it.
>>
>>35123298
I've got a bit of a fetish for butterfaces. Something hot about a girl with like a weird nose or something but a great body.
>>
>>35123344
it all looks good but her face
>>
>>35123298
>butterface
that's my fetish
>>
there is some thot at my school that has a huge ass and tits. but she looks like sid from toy story
>>
>>35123298
her face is pretty cute actually desu

and yes if her body was at least an 8
>>
>>35123298
>butterface
>had a nice body
that's redundant lad, butterface implies everything is good on her from the neck down

all right im out lads, i need to get some cash from the ATM machine
>>
>>35123632
Don't forget your PIN number!
>>
>>35123298
>implying we all haven't already
>>
>>35123298
This girls face is actually above average for a girl with no makeup on. The cosmetic jew has corrupted your sense of average
>>
>>35123298
Do girls actually get muscle hypertrophy from waving around 20s?

Also nigger please I'd have to meet a butterface for that to happen. Girls are a normie myth and mom is the only one.
>>
>>35123298
It's about personality
>>
>>35123298
id date a butterface with a below average body.

As long as she isnt hamplanet status im good.
>>
Wtf is this

absolutely no one is criticizing her form?

Also I wouldn't want a gf I haven't had a friend in 10+ years and at this point in time wouldn't know what to do if I got one much less a gf
>>
>>35123298

She's pretty cute in both face and body, but her Anterior Pelvic Tilt is terrible
>>
>>35123298
no

face is the most important thing. I'd date skinny, fat, buff, but if she don't got a good face it's no go
>>
File: sobieski.jpg (16KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
sobieski.jpg
16KB, 184x184px
>>35123298
>beats by nigger
to the thrash she goes
>>
>>35123298
yeah, now that I think about it that's the perfect deal. she has a plowable body but her face turns off others dudes (and even me) from trying to fuck her.
>>
>>35123298
no, but I WOULD date someone who was the opposite, a butterbody if you will.

cute face + fat/ugly body = perfection
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.