[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like how you look?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: 1239.png (410KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1239.png
410KB, 600x458px
Do you like how you look?
>>
I don't care about it either way, as far as I'm concerned I might as well have no body.
>>
>>35123264
>tfw you actually like having an average body and face
>>
I have a friend who's a competitive body builder and even he's self concious and uncomfortable with his body. He always wears hoodies and sweatpants because he hates exposing himself. I've seen this guy sob with embarassment and anxiety at a competition and then go on to win it.

Everyone has something they hate about themselves.
>>
>>35123264
Being a 5/10 is a pretty alright feeling
>>
>>35123264
Yeah I think I'm an original cutie t b h
>>
>>35123264
>Do you like how you look?
No. I've thrown all mirrors from my apartment.
>>
Yes

Women think I'm cute
>>
>>35123264
What the fucj am I lookin at here
>>
I actually do think I'm pretty cute and handsome

If I were uglier I would have settled by now so I think my view of myself is part of the problem
>>
>>35123264
i know that by a normie's standards i shouldn't be ok with how i look but i am
>>
>tfw autism to the point I have to study how I look frequently
>still can't recognize myself other days
sucks desu
>>
>>35123570
Post pics, you're probably not as ugly as you think you are
>>
>>35123264
Not really but my gf always calls me handsome and such whenever I feel down about myself
>>
Yes, because I earned it through a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>35123264
If we liked how we looked, we probably wouldn't be robots.
>>
>>35123264
I can stand it and use it, like is a strong word.
I don't actively hate myself for being somewhat ugly.
>>
>>35123264
>Ava's Demon
Fuck me, takes me back to my fucking Homestuck days. Back when I gave a shit about webcomics.
>>
I have a crooked jaw that I didn't even know I had until my senior year of high school.

I was drawing a self portrait and I couldn't understand why my lips and jaw looked fucked up. I seriously wasted two days trying to perfect that shit, and then I realized later that day when I asked someone to take pictures of me.

Other than that I think my face is pretty attractive. I have a nasty skeleton body though
>>
Nah I'm ugly
My personality doesn't help either
>>
I have strong facial assymetry. I look like a freak.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ANON?!
>>
>>35123264
I actually thing I look pretty damn good with the major exception of having a fucking horseshoe hairline.
>>
>tfw estrogenized body shape
>big hips
>small ribcage

No I'm suicidal over the way I look it's just not fucking fair
>>
File: 1486604818519.jpg (102KB, 574x586px)
1486604818519.jpg
102KB, 574x586px
No I go through phases where I think ive finally gotten to a point where im good looking then find another big flaw to try and fix. Ive found the one thing I cant ever fix. Im not very tall and my nose is too wide. I could have been so good looking without those two problems.
>>
>>35123264
Yes I do. My mental state and subsequent behavior tends to be more of an issue.
>>
Honestly yes. For a woman I'm reasonably cute, but of course there are things I would change about myself, like I'd like to have more almond shaped eyes, bigger lips, that and I have a large chest when I've always want to be an A-cup/DFC.

The one thing I've never been satisfied with is my nose. It isn't big or unshapely, but it has that Roman bump and I've never felt that it matched my face. As it turns out though, I have a congenital breathing abnormality that I didn't discover until last year, so now I'm getting a septorhinoplasty on the NHS and the surgeon offered to make my nose prettier whilst he was in there fucking my face up. The surgery is on April 11th, I really am so lucky, I hope I look prettier once the swelling comes down.

I'd love to look like Alexandria Morgan though. Natural beauty like hers doesn't come around often.
>>
Yeah but it seems like I am the only one.
>>
>>35124112
You sure it's not klinefelters senpai.
>>
>>35124219
part of the problem is that smartphone lens man, it distorts your face

you look pretty average at least
>>
>>35124219
Ehh theres still hope for you anon. I think you could do some stuff and make it better. Clear up your skin, grow out your hair, glasses are fine but smile more
>>
>>35124219
You're not ugly Anon, but you do need new glasses and to sort out your skin problems. Have you dyed your hair as well?
>>
>>35124219
your frames are way too big
at least sort that out first
>>
File: 1482170487179.jpg (30KB, 358x344px)
1482170487179.jpg
30KB, 358x344px
I could certainly tone up my skinny fat body but I'm tall with a solid frame so I look decent with cloths on
my face is pretty okay but I keep a beard to cover my meh tier jawline
I have good hair genetics but slightly poor complexion

overall I think I'm a non meme 7/10 and could jump to 8 if I worked out more
>>
i'm transgender so i obviously have a huge body image problem but i think i'm not particularly ugly overall
>>
>>35124230
I'm pretty sure it isn't cause I have a normal sized penis and balls also I have facial hair and body hair

Really its not that bad compared to klinefelters I'm only slightly big hipped but it still makes me want to hang myself can't stand looking at it

I think it comes from a lack of testosterone rather than an excess of estrogen
>>
File: 1DdT0F1.jpg (241KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1DdT0F1.jpg
241KB, 633x758px
No. absolutely not. I have zero self esteem.
>>
>>35124350
Might be a dumb question but have you tried throwing yourself into the gym and working on your chest/back?
>>
File: WIN_20170225_14_35_42_Pro.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170225_14_35_42_Pro.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
I'm pretty gross honestly
>>
>>35124371
I could do that it'd help but I can't really outlift my skeletal structure. Also I'd have to put in an insane amount of effort to look even close to good, just look at Hugh Jackman he had to get fucking huge and take HGH to cover up his big hips.
>>
Hell no,

>lazy eye
>big ass acne craters all over face
>jew nose
>no chin
>5''9'
>fucked up hairline, going bald

man, this world aint fair

I've one time posted my pic on r/amiuygly and i got pity replies like "dude dont give up hope you can be average with 2 operations. some people pm'd me with insults.

lol what is life
>>
If it wasn't for my awful acne, yes.
>>
File: 9bc.gif (2MB, 640x360px)
9bc.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>35124219
Your a nigger

Lmao fucking niggerrrrr
>>
>>35124219
another underage faggot who thinks he is ugly
Ugly people won't post their faces here for further ridicule. You don't even look older than 15.
>>
>>35123470
>>35123420
This. At some point one becomes content with being average. Its sort of comfy in a way i cannot explain.
>>
>>35124622
Not only is he underage

He is a filthy dindu nigger
>>
>>35124468
Lacy Green r63
>>
>>35124219
nigger nigger nigger nigger

all niggers are disgusting
>>
>>35124751
>>35124643
>>35124622
>>35124596
You guys dont even realize he is worse off then us. Being a blackbot is shit even other robots hate him. Like cut the guy some slack.
>>
>>35124510
Eh, I don't want to disparage you Anon but you might not have to put as much effort in as you're anticipating. A lot of people have this idea that in order to get swole you need to be clocking in around 2-3 hours at the gym daily, but really 1 hour of really hard work 3-4 times per week would more than suffice.
My partner and I are vegans so naturally you might assume us to be weak and malnourished, but actually that's the amount of time we both put into the gym per week. Being a man he's obviously a lot more fit than I am, but even with that time and my testosterone handicap I'm still pretty fit. He just needs to pump a weight once and it seems like his arm explodes...

At any rate you should try it out and see if it works for you, especially given that barring serious surgery it's probably your only option.
>>
>>35124751
t. a white trash redneck with buckteeth and webbed feet.
>>
>>35123264
No. For most of my life I thought I was above superficial things like appearance, but now that I've developed social skills I've realised that the only reason I thought I didn't care about my appearance was because most of the things wrong with my body are out of my control.

Oh well, I exercise regularly, try to stay clean and wear some clothes that make me feel better about myself (black shoes, normal jeans, black dress shirt, black coat).
>>
>>35124839
all 3 of the niggers posts are obviously a samefag b8ter.
>>
>>35123264
Surprisingly yes, i also like my height, i wish i had bit more weight
Only things i dislike are the dark circles around my eyes and receding hairline
>>
>>35124219
Of all the curses you could have gotten at birth, you were born black
Hell id rather be impotent than black
>>
I'd have a really cute face if I didn't have such bad skin.

Long hair and big blue eyes uwu.
>>
>>35125288
Being black is awful
if you're successful = sell out house nigga, you ain't black!
if you're hoodrat = gets shot by your fellow hoodrats or thrown to jail by cops
and if you're low income black guy the hoodrats will rob you on your way to your crib, sure sounds like a dandy time
>>
>>35125252
ding dong bannu nigga
you should try reading the rules sometime
or at least become a good liar
>>
No

I am fat and ugly and my permanent expression is somewhere between anger and sadness and that alienates people
>>
Not really.

My resting face is always sad looking but I dont feel sad. I cant force myself to smile.
>>
>>35123264
im about 5 maybe 6/10
im 6'1 and got decent face
too bad im skelly and balding
>>
File: 15sx7diugh.jpg (403KB, 1440x1080px)
15sx7diugh.jpg
403KB, 1440x1080px
>>35123264
No I look like chad but im supposed to be a girl.
Fuck my life.
>>
I've caught myself not hating how I looked a few times in the last few months, a first in 25 years. I don't like how I look unshaven, or naked. I'll start doing /fit/ again and hopefully remove the gut, but in general I look alright when i care to dress nicely.
>>
>>35123264
Only when I look in a mirror. I hate all my photos of myself.
>>
>>35123264
at all, no. i'm a bit fat and this bother me, but i have no willpower to change, so i just accept this. My face is a 4/10 face, normal in every aspect, and my hair is nice
>>
>>35123264
I used to, but got super depressed and skinny fat and lost all my muscle. I'm doing a lot better now though, so I've started eating less and better, working out, and cutting down my drinking so hopefully I'll look better in a few months
>>
I look like how I feel.
>>
File: 1436859440210.gif (426KB, 384x216px)
1436859440210.gif
426KB, 384x216px
>balding badly
>nose that would make Dr. Shekelstein blush
>acne in late 20's
>bizzarely shaped skull

I've put paper on every window in my apartment to avoid looking at myself any more than I have to.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170222-150033.jpg (912KB, 1394x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170222-150033.jpg
912KB, 1394x1105px
Yes and no
>transitioning mtf
>okay face
>thick, dark hair
>clear skin
>straight teeth
>smallish frame
>toothpick thin
>rapidly growing boobs

But I hate the way my nose and butt look and when I smile I feel like a clown. Also I'm 6'3"
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.