[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The most autistic, seemingly obscure habit you have When

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: pyramid.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
ITT: The most autistic, seemingly obscure habit you have

When I was a kid I liked to pretend I'm shooting lasers from my eyes and now whenever I'm in a new place, I try to imagine that and predict at what angle they would bounce off. What the fuck even
>>
i lift up my shirt and run my fingertips over my stomach every time i pee
>>
>>35123044
I used to imagine some guy running along with the car on car rides and thinking about how he would have to dodge the traffic signs and other cars and stuff

now that I drive I don't get to do it often
>>
>>35123044
I pick my nose and eat its contents.
>>
Also every time I ride a bus now I close my eyes and try to predict where it is at the moment
>>
File: 1487411055504.png (1MB, 885x1344px)
1487411055504.png
1MB, 885x1344px
>>35123312
I did this too

I think everyone does
>>
>>35123044
>>35123312
>>35123386
shit, this is me too.
i still do this sometimes.
>>
>>35123044
>When I was a kid I liked to pretend I'm shooting lasers from my eyes and now whenever I'm in a new place, I try to imagine that and predict at what angle they would bounce off. What the fuck even
I did that too!
>>
i involuntarily shout "NIGGERS" whenever I'm alone and think of something embarrassing from my past
>>
>>35123283
Damn I do this too
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (2MB, 1099x1099px)
gorilla.jpg
2MB, 1099x1099px
i like going up the stairs on all fours like a gorilla
>>
>>35123044

When I was a kid I used to run around outside pretending I was in one of my favourite TV shows (either Voltron or Macron 1). There was usually no one around to see me since our house in the country had a huge garden, but if someone saw me I would stop until I could continue again. Did anyone else do this? Kind of sad how later in life I replaced this with videogames...
>>
>>35123423
I say "Jesus cunt" a lot

like 10 times a day I imagine
>>
The last few years I react to things with semi-ironic grunts, groans, and exclamations which over-exaggerate the sensation I am feeling
>>
When i was 4 i used to put my aunt's headbands on my eyes, and believe i am cyclope from x-men shooting lasers.
as you see they have spikes ! for my dreams i resisted the pain.
my 19 uncle would just cringe at me.
>>
File: images-31.jpg (18KB, 408x361px)
images-31.jpg
18KB, 408x361px
When i was 4 i used to put my aunt's headbands on my eyes, and believe i am cyclope from x-men shooting lasers.
as you see they have spikes ! for my dreams i resisted the pain.
my 19year old uncle would just cringe at me.
and now he is 40 he still cringes at that.
>>
please stop being me. it's a painful thing to know that not only am I not special, but my mental illness isn't charming either - it's boring and predictable.
>>
>>35123312
evry civilized guy did that.
>>
>>35123312
That's not obscure at all. We've all imagined some variation of that.
>>
File: images-53.jpg (14KB, 443x332px)
images-53.jpg
14KB, 443x332px
i acted the characters i was watching on tv. tom & jerry are the best i remeber running around like jerry.then switching to tom the to bulldog. i did a mess running on couches and screaming.
I cried for tom. its unfair. that jerry asshole always starts trouble.
>>
File: Natalia Smile.jpg (124KB, 1200x1570px)
Natalia Smile.jpg
124KB, 1200x1570px
>>35123478
My [original text n shiet] nigga
>>
>>35123423

Sames

mutebloxies
>>
I used to pretend I was hosting a Late Night TV show in the shower when i was growing up

I'd have pretend conversations with celebrity guests and I would even have a different musical guest every night which generally consisted of me singing one of their songs

It's amazing I didn't turn out to be schizophrenic
>>
>>35124038
HAHA. i pretended i was narrating a documentary when in toilet. you would be hearing me talking about Einstein. at 6 i realised its fucking cringy.
>>
>Narrate my life in 3rd person while thinking
>>
>>35124304
>Fighting my ego. and imagine an ego break up
>>
In the shower I like to imagine my future life as a famous person, giving interviews and talking about my philosophy
>>
I make conversation with myself, I have a few different people who I pretend to be, and I'll walk around and talk to my self as these people
>>
>>35124462
>>35124398
>>35124387
>>35124038
yet we arent schyzo or anything near
>>
>>35123312
Mine is similar but the guy would be on a dirtbike or a skateboard.
>>
Ive had a corner behind the couch where I sat and pretended it was my mad scientist lab where i dissassembled all my toys.

Today I sit in my warehouse sometimes tearig apart old stuff and thinking the same.
>>
I used to make up video games in my head and act like somebody giving a tutorial on what to do.
>>
>>35123044
I've devoted thousands of hours to flicking small objects like pic related as accurately and far as I can. The best things to use are ones that don't hurt your finger and fly like a football (handegg for britbongs)

I'll bet my ass that I have the strongest right index finger in the world and I could take any one of you easily
>>
i talk to my self outloud
people are afraid of me when am on public
>>
>>35124583
No we are just introverted, and some probably intp's.
>>
These threads are dumb, we literally all do all of this shit. Every person, ever.
>>
have imaginary friends that I sometimes forget aren't real.
>>
File: 1478392750518.png (95KB, 228x278px)
1478392750518.png
95KB, 228x278px
Normally, I don't really enjoy talking to people, really quiet, don't enjoy parties and the like.

When I put on my work uniform, I can easily talk to customers, help them out, shoot the shit with them for hours. Some customers specifically ask for me when I'm not around. I feel no social anxiety or shyness when it comes to customers.

It's like a mask.
>>
>>35124910
did you bounce imaginary lasers off of walls friendo
I genuinely thought that one was kinda unique
>>
>>35125243
Yeah, I did. I also used to change the colours depending on what room I was in.

Nobody is original, at least not in this aspect.
>>
>>35123366
me too

fuckyourshitr9kimoriginalasfuckfuckfugfugghhhdjfjh
>>
>>35123044
>Pictured: G. Costanza, Lead Engineer at Lockheed Martin designing the canopy for the F-117 Nighthawk
>>
>>35125031

Where do you work, out of curiosity?
>>
I crawl around my apartment on all fours. Just moved into a new place (~6 weeks ago) and my flatmate, who is a normie but a pretty cool guy, was standing in the kitchen a couple of days ago with the light turned off and came out to find me crawling to the bathroom on my knees. I just got up and walked there and neither of us said anything.
>>
>>35125677

Obviously retail
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.