[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ehhhhhh...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

Well @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president!

Ooga booga if if if uhh uhh ahh ahh if if if

Okie doke!
>>
>>35123040
Oooga babooga
>>
>>35123040
if if if
if
if
>>
HELLO MY NAME IS BINGO

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTv81A9bgg8
>>
The only president worse than Obama is Trump.
>>
>>35123208
Trump will be fine. Obama caused Isis by not understanding second order effects and helping to overthrow the dictators that kept the middle east in check by giving the rebels arms.
>>
>>35123259
Which is probably why the left is trying to excuse every misdeed Muslims do, they fucked up but they're balls deep so they decided to commit.
>>
if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
>>
>>35123208
Shit man, you should use your future vision to blast the past and prevent the present and give me the winning lottery numbers for next week.
>>
There are grown up people in America that actually really think Trump is not a deluded retard and that he's totally fit to be the president.

inb4 muh hillary muh librulls whatever
>>
>>35123208
go back to redddit fag
>>
File: 148528117064.png (354KB, 648x1126px) Image search: [Google]
148528117064.png
354KB, 648x1126px
>>35123208
Trump will be lucky if he makes it under 40
>>
All memeing aside, it's too early to evaluate Obama's terms. Wait some 20 years and we'll see, by that time the /pol/shits will be in their 30s.
>>
>>35123040
You use ad hominem attacks b/c you have no argument :)
>>
>>35124248
>LBJ

Yeah whatever
>>
>>35124248
But Reagan was a horrible president and is responsible for nearly all the problems in American cities. All those poor people and crazies you see with signs and begging for money are a direct result of him shutting down all the government places that housed them
>>
>>35124563
Welcome to the world of polls and why you should rarely ever take them seriously, especially for something like history.
>>
>>35124322
Almost 10 years later I'm STILL triggered that Obongo received a free Nobel Peace Prize just for being the first nigger in the white house.

Like, before he'd even done anything with the presidential office, without any meritorious deeds whatsoever simply for the fact of his blackened skin.
>>
>>35123259
>OBAMA CAUSED ISIS

top kek

it was caused, if by any president, by bush taking down saddam hussein and creating a power vacuum in a region with a fuckton of oil. muslims everywhere are trying to overthrow the secular strongman regimes. ISIS wants to be TOP DOG and first to set up the caliphate.

by the end of bush's term, the elected president of Iraq didn't want the Americans. reality isn't a game of Risk. you don't just run over the other guy, their resources get depleted, and you win forever, especially in a situation where the enemy sees a ticket to paradise at the far end of every rifle.
>>
>>35123259
>Obama caused OSOS
>not Dick Cheney
>>
>>35124563
>>35124591
>Reagan
>Bad
Kek, libtards pls
>>
>>35124674
it's almost like there's some merit to running a positive political campaign, instead of one with gratutious shit-flinging, hypocrisy, endless character attacks, and exploiting widespread espionage on the political opposition.
>>
>>35124843
He was very soft in terms of illegal immigration, but aside from that he was a pretty good president.
>>
>>35123126
>>35123395

D D D D DDDDROP THE PHONE
>>
>>35124884
You're an absolute moron if you actually believe that.

There's merit in whatever helps you WIN. That's literally all that matters.

President Trump's highly effective campaign is proof of that.
>>
File: 1457245405334.jpg (38KB, 552x557px) Image search: [Google]
1457245405334.jpg
38KB, 552x557px
>the DNC is about to elect an anti-semite Muslim or an establishment puppet who helped bring down Bernie in the primary

oh lawd
>>
>>35123208
Obama wasn't bad, but he won't be the transformative president he hoped to be.

>>35124563
The influence Reagan still has on this country is terrible. He fundamentally broke our country and convinced much of the population it was a good thing.
>>
>>35125065
>muh win
Obama won two times, both the popular and the electoral vote. Trump won one time and he's probably getting impeached this year.
So there's that.
>>
>>35125221
>he's probably getting impeached

As entertaining as the butthurt following President Trump's election was it's going to be even better the second time.

Unless the libs can find some kind of roided out ultra-Chad to take him down he's going to easily be re-elected. It's not even going to be close.
>>
>>35125221
>he's probably getting impeached this year
2018 at the earliest. But I'm not so hopeful. The inability of the Democrats to get out of their own way will never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>35125305
>the second time
He barely won and now his popularity among the Republican voters is going down every single day.
>>
>>35125491
>implying any of that matters

You clearly don't understand how political elections work. President Trump on the other hand clearly understands very very well. That's why he won, and that's why he's going to continue winning.
>>
File: officer maggot kek.gif (1MB, 484x305px) Image search: [Google]
officer maggot kek.gif
1MB, 484x305px
>>35125184
Whenever I think I've had enough winning I just remember how much normies are getting their shit fucked up.
>>
File: 1411271602490.gif (939KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
1411271602490.gif
939KB, 255x164px
>>35124705
>>35124801
All Obama had to do was keep no more than 10k troops patrolling the area and the middle east would be fucking fine
But nope king nigger went:

>See! I brought the troops home. gibs me my peace prize
>I also got rid of this Ghadaffi guy, that totally won't destabilize the it's people that will join Isis.
>Let's also get rid of Assad and cause the biggest refugee crisis since WW2.
>>
>>35125782

BTW also gave bathroom rights to mentally ill transgender people gibs me my good goy points!
>>
>>35124248
LBJ not being last.

Lol
>>
>>35123040
>Donny uses shitty personal attacks and insults every chance he gets, supporters dont care and cheer him on

>Obama makes a joke on a talk show like 7 months ago, trumples still rustled

Go back to your safe space /pol/tard.
>>
>>35124705
Bush started that shit but Obama continued it full force. Plus without Ghadaffi that entire region became unstable as hell, and he tried to do the same exact thing with Assad in Syria. Why do you think the Middle East is so fucked compared to what it was back in Bush's terms? At least Bush had the common sense to keep some people stationed there so there can be some form of rule, now ISIS is running amok everywhere and no one can stop them yet because the people already there either can't do anything due to low numbers/supplies or they just high tail it to whatever islamic militia is trying to do to fuck the region even more. And don't even get me started on his complete fucking of race relations.
>>
>>35125221
For what? You need to commit a crime to be impeached, and as much as liberals love thoughtcrimes, it ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>35123040
is he really proud of being the WORST president in the history of humankind?
>>
>>35125916
Hypocrisy is spook.
>>
>>35124248
>truman is on the list

he was a fucking moron who was completely oblivious to the fact that the cold war is coming, and on the day when hitler died, ussr and usa became mortal enemies. this guy seriously thought he and stalin are bffs
>>
File: EJSM3j9.jpg (44KB, 970x967px) Image search: [Google]
EJSM3j9.jpg
44KB, 970x967px
>>35125221
>believing the tantrum of the media

>Trump will NOT win the primaries
>Trump will NOT become president
>Okay, but Trump will DEFINITELY NOT serve two terms
Prepare for the most glorious eight years, my friend.
>>
if if if if if
if if
if if
if if if if if if if
if if
if if
if if if if if
>>
if_____if_if_if_if
if_____if______
if_____if______
if_if_if_if_if_if_if
______if____if
______if____if
if_if_if_if____if

if if if if
>>
>>35124248
>Truman is #6
>Reagan is #9

for fucks sake, are the people in my country this fucking uneducated?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.