[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embarrassing School Moments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>Last year of hs and in New school
>don't know anyone there and don't really care to make freinds cus last year
>Sitting in math class and decide to go to bathroom
>As I'm walking down the hall there's some stacey's sitting outside their classroom
>They start waving and I think it's towards me
>Wave back and say "h-hi" like a retard
>There's a Chad behind me and they're actually waving at him
>extremely embarrassed and want to die
>as I'm walking back to class I can feel their eyes on me and I can hear them laughing
>Class ends
>As I'm walking to my next class a different chad starts waving at me
notfallingforthatmeme.jpg
>Keep walking
>Chad starts saying "Hey dude! Hey!"
>Completely ignore him and keep walking
>Turn red as fuck
>Can then hear Chad say "god what an asshole"

I just want to hurry up and get out of here
>>
wasnt so bad desu , i had moments like that everyday, well here is mine

>Stacey is having a sweet sixteen party
>she is giving the invitations cards on the classroom
>i know im not getting one but idc cause i hater her and hate parties
>even so, i left to the bathroom to pass the time until is over
>go back like nothing happened
>everyone is talking about the time party and stuff and teacher cant start the class
>"OK anon, read that letter to all so we can leave it behind and start the class"
>everyone mumbling cause they know i have no card
>some clasmate hand me his invitation and i have to read it in front on everyone and give it back
>"th..thanks ive already packed mine haha.. "
>it's over
>no is not
>class finish and im quiet reading in my seat
>suddenly i heard Stacey talking to some classmates
>"cmon ask anon to come look at him don't you feel sad?"
>fuckthisgayearth stop it
>Stacey comes towards me
>hand me an invitation with a disgusted grin on her face
>i grab it in silence
>everyone start clapping, even the teacher
>i probably had about 6 suicidal thought on the way home

and then i dropped out hs, well the next month actually , hope to read more stuff
>>
File: 1487428684959.jpg (119KB, 617x932px) Image search: [Google]
1487428684959.jpg
119KB, 617x932px
>>35123651
>everyone starts clapping
Did you kill everyone in the school the next day?
>>
>>35123651
Damn anon that must have been horrible. I don't do very well under social interactions and stress out easily so I probably would have just walked out of the school at that moment if that happened to me tbqh
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.