[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/yellowfever/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

File: rice.png (159KB, 1348x742px)
rice.png
159KB, 1348x742px
How many people here have yellow fever?
Any particular reason why you may think you have it?
>>
File: 1479165459600.png (2MB, 740x985px)
1479165459600.png
2MB, 740x985px
My only experience with asian culture is through anime, so I like to delude myself into believing asian women are conservative, loving, pure, and sweet. All things American women can't be. They're also just plain cuter.
>>
I have yellow fever.

I have yellow fever, because I desire nothing more than to lick the tight anus of a gook girl. (Read: an gook anus.)

[Read again: an tight, gook anus.]
>>
>>35122634
I grew up in an area with a lot of asian immigration. The only girls to notice me were either fat/ugly white girls or average/cute asian girls... ended up dating one and it was pretty good. As materialistic and whiny as most of them are, they're still better than most American white girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
why not be like these guys poon all day
>>
>>35122634
I'm just into cute petite girls. Asian girls tend to have a greater percentage of them, but cute petite black girls (tinashe) are just as attractive
>>
>>35122634
Because plenty of Asians vote R. I don't want a woman who is going to whine at me for not feeling sorry for MUH DREAMERS.
>>
>>35122634
I used to have it pretty bad when I was in elementary school, I felt awful because I saw it as being pretty racist. Now I don't have any sort of fever at all

I think I had it because I liked their hair and accents. Maybe it was one of those things where you assumed they'd be different from the people already in your area who rejected you despite them rejecting you even more
>>
I don't know why, i don't even like anime or asian culture in general, i have read that it could be because asians usually looks like underage girls tho...
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 820x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 820x553px
ayyy loosen up
>>
>>35122634
Yeah I know exactly why I have it. My mum is from a family where her mother left and was replaced by an asian. Growing up she always told me "stay away from asians" in my mind it basically warped me to want an asian so badly so as to spite her. It helps they are very aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>35123299
That's not really true. And those that do are mostly men.
>>
>>35122634
I want it cause the only girls that accepted me in middle and elementary school were asian

in highschool it got better but i was already brainwashed by then
>>
>>35124103
so literally to get back at mommy? lol
>>
>>35124270
Nah it was just ingrained in my head to not be the ideal by my mums standards so as a child I naturally rebelled against that idea and now im stuck being almost completely unable to be attracted to my own race
>>
>>35124335
>literally rephrased what he said
kek
>>
File: 1484990687390.jpg (59KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
1484990687390.jpg
59KB, 542x529px
the grass is always greener on the other side. people are just shit on average no matter where you are.

t. gook im a guy (male) btw.
>>
Because white and black girls dont have the fetishism towards white guys like asian girls do. And also i have never met a virgin white girl but i have met plenty of asian virgin girls and if that doesn't say something i dont know what else does.
>>
asian girls are the only ones that seem to swipe right on tinder and have similar interests like video gaming/anime to me, without being incredibly fat
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 425x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 425x318px
Dear diary how you doing today i scored some asian pussy it was easier than i thought
>>
File: depression.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>tfw could of had asian puss but am too shy to grab
>>
I have it.

>Went to elementary school that was 60% asian
>Shopped at bunch of asian markets as a kid with my dad
>Watched a bunch of anime as a kid too
>First "gf" in 2nd grade was chinese

And now as an adult

>Place I work has a good 80% asian customer base
>In 6 years none of them have ever been rude to me
>Only girls I notice regularly looking at me

I also like anime an shit, but I know that submissive waifu nonsense is a delusion. I just plain find their features most attractive, the long black hair, the eye shape, looking young till about 60.
>>
>>35126299

>>35124712

This too, a lot of my matches on tinder and okc is them. Never goes anywhere, but still.
>>
File: 1487225208710.png (304KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487225208710.png
304KB, 600x400px
If you have yellow fever, you obviously haven't lived amongst Asians.

They're obnoxious, snotty, rude, and don't care for you or their surroundings. If things don't go their way, they'll do anything to achieve their goals even if it means fucking everyone else over in the process, total slimy cunts.

You're also detached from reality. As most Asian women are sub par and ugly, unlike those idols you worship as they've have tons of cosmetics and surgery applied to them.

They're also nothing like your Anime(s). If you marry / date one, they quickly drop the front and you'll realize how fucking horrid they are. Just leave them with their own kind unless you want another self-hating elliot rodgers.

Heed my warning anons.

t. someone who had yellow fever and dated an asian in the past
>>
>>35126496
>If you have yellow fever, you obviously haven't lived amongst Asians.
I have yellow fever because I HAVE lived amongst asians
They are literally the race I trust most
>>
>>35126550
Where are you?

I'm from Australia and the ones over here are mostly Chinese, my god they're the fuckin worse.
>>
>>35126496

I think it matters where you live, NYC here and everyone is more or less like this I guess.
>>
>>35122634
I had it, then I fucked an asian bitch and it went away real fast.
>>
>>35126948

Why? Did she just lie there like a dead fish when you were fucking her?
>>
File: depressed.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>35126899
California here
they may be tribal but they are the only ones who didnt bully me when i was younger
>>
>>35127109
no, in all honesty she was the most amazing fuck I've had. but I dunno, after you actually fuck an asian girl, that grand allure of her being pure and shit goes away fast and they just turn into typical bitches like any other race. Asian women are naturally hotter but I see them as regular women now and not some pale goddess that will take me away to the motherland.
>>
>>35127240
>that grand allure of her being pure and shit goes away fast and they just turn into typical bitches like any other race. Asian women are naturally hotter but I see them as regular women now and not some pale goddess that will take me away to the motherland.

Well no SHIT. All women are the same, how could some of you be so delusional?! Honestly this is a relief though, there hasn't been a single actual complaints yet, just delusional fools reeled back into reality.
>>
They're foreign, but they're not savages.
>>
>>35126299
>>35126362

I really hate when I spill my guts and no one fucking replies.
>>
File: 1481616030680.png (323KB, 946x536px) Image search: [Google]
1481616030680.png
323KB, 946x536px
>>35122634
Moved to an inner city school, and this small asian girl was the only person who wasn't completely shitty back then.
Something like that shouldn't have stuck out in my mind this late in life now. Maybe it's because I'm still a kv and have the time to think about shit like that.
>>
File: 1476561232726.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476561232726.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
>>35122634
i am guilty, judge

:^ )
>>
File: Enjoy.jpg (19KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy.jpg
19KB, 343x400px
>>35122634
I have yellow fever and I refuse to settle for any girl that isn't Asian or doesn't look like an Asian.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.