[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 12

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
F,

How could it come to this? You are out with your friends partying and having fun while I sit here and think about you and how much you mean to me. At first I didn't think you would define my life so fucking much as you do. I worry about you. I worry about you hooking up with someone and me dumping you because of that. I told you I will cancel everything I'm doing if you just call me and tell me I should pick you up and that you don't want to go on and party/drink with your friends. Furthermore I thought I just wanted a gf for sex and not for the feels but it came otherwise. You are the cousin of my best friend, whom stuck me in the friendzone that's the only reason I started talking to you, to come even closer to my best friend/your cousin, so I could get out of the friendzone, but then you made the first move and I rolled with it.
I would never have imagined me loving you. Fuck I know I sound like a total beta-fag this whole letter but all I want to tell you is that I miss you and that we should see each other more often than just once/twice a month.
Also I need to tell you that I nearly made out with a girl while I was drunk last night. You weren't here so I went to go party with my neighbour who had some friends over. We talked a bit and right when the conversation started to get too intimate I puked. Puked all over the floor and the girl. She went home screaming and crying while I was hanging above the toilet puking even more. After those two houtrs of insane puking I went home and realized through drinking so much I saved my relationship. Plus I saved myself from falling into depression and self-doubt, because I would've lost you.
So I beg you to come over or something so we can talk watch tv and have the best night of our dreams.

In Love your boyfriend
Anon.
>>
Why do you people bother to keep writing these letters. Go fucking write to the person. Nobody gives a shit about your gossip. This is some /soc/ tier shit
>sage goes into options field^
>>
yeeeeee what's up my man wooo woooooooooo

-B
>>
I'll get free eventually. Never has a human ever been ok with being a prisoner, being oppressed, and living under someone elses rule. It's in our nature to NEED freedom. We will give anything for it. We will give EVERYTHING for it.
>>
R:

I had given up. It hurt but I made the decision to move on. Today I wake up to your message. Fuck you cunt.

-N
>>
>>35121902
C,

I wonder if you are happy

S
>>
>>35121902
Fred,
I want to know how you're doing now. I can't help but feel pity for you, although I know it's not what you'd want. But I hope you've changed, I hope your mindset has finally caught up to your age, I hope you're happy and less cynical.
With love,
---
>>
>>35121902

J,

I'm sorry I never told you I loved you. You broke my heart and I don't think I've ever recovered. I miss you every day, even though I know you don't think of me anymore. You'd probably be happy to know that you had such a big impact on me and that I'm still fucked up because of you. But I've found some semblance of peace and one day I hope you can as well. But I doubt it.

W
>>
I'm not going to fight anyone. I'm not going to compete for a girl's love. Love is not a competition.

I'm going to be myself and only myself. I'm not going to try to EARN someone's love. Love is not a prize, it is a gift. You don't win someone's love, you are given love. You give your heart to someone because you love them and that's all there is to it. It's a gift.

I will not fight anyone. I will not compete for love. I know I'm deserving of it already so I'm just waiting for a girl to see that. For her to give me the gift of her love and I will in return.

The greatest thing you will learn in life is to love and to be loved in return.

I will not fight.
>>
g

why are you being a fucking asshole
you don't even know how much i care for you
>>
Dear V,
I miss you. Maybe I miss you too much.
You told me that I can fix everything only if I cut all these memories out of your brain. Or if I build a time machine, travel to the past and undo everything. I wish I could be able to do so.
Maybe I'll see you next week. Maybe you'll talk to me again. I hope it can be the next step to the recovery. Maybe I shouldn't bother you now, when you try to pass all the exams.
All these holidays make it impossible to see you, but they will be over soon. If you don't want me to try and get close to you, just tell me that you'd be better off without me. Find some strength to say it, like I found the strength to confess you.
But even if you do so, you can still always count on me if you need something. I'll be there for you. For the rest of my life, I guess.
Love,
A. L.
>>
>>35122089
Writing a letter expressing these sorts of feelings is always a bad idea. Always. This is why you're alone, anon.
>>
>>35125063
>Love is not a competition.
It actually is. There are biological reasons.
>>
>>35125063
That's a wise decision. It's the only way to find a person who will love you truly and unconditionally.
>>
>>35126108
Nah. You just don't realize that people fall in love with who you are and not who you pretend to be in order to "win" them over.
>>
>>35126161
No, you're supposed to compete. It's in human nature. Females want the best mate so they get the best offspring, naturally men have to show they're better than other possible mates in order to be picked over them. Women can only mate once at a time so they have to make sure they're making the right choice.

Humans have evolved from that but it's still part of our biological programming.
>>
>>35126231
>Females want the best mate so they get the best offspring,
and females will choose the best male based on their own individual ideas.

So... find someone that thinks you're already the best "male".

Now please, think about this harder.
>>
>>35126296
Obviously their own individual ideas can change. You're supposed to make her think you're better than the other guy. If you are but she doesn't know you're fucked, so you have to compete and win. But that shouldn't be a problem.
The problem is that if the other guy is better than you you'll lose even if you compete. So choosing to not compete is a coping mechanism. Not playing is better than losing, am I right?
>>
>>35126372
>You're supposed to make her think you're better than the other guy.
Yes, and do that by being yourself. She will see through the bullshit, the fluffing of feathers, pounding of the chest, and all that bullshit.

after the competition is over, that kind of behavior is impossible to keep up. When those feathers rest she will see you for who you really are. She fell for the fluffed up version after all... why would she stay when she realizes that's not who you are?

Do you not understand this?

Maybe I choose not to compete because there is no competition? Maybe I realize that hey... who I am just doing my everyday stuff is something already worthy of being loved? Maybe I realize the kind of girl I want to be with is the kind of girl that's smart enough to see that.
>>
Mr. Xi,

The package is waiting for you at coordinates 32.3-45-13.2 timespace sector 259a. Make sure you are not followed. Remember to bring a mirror.

-Mr. Epsilon
>>
>>35126486
You do not do that by being yourself, you do that by being the best you can be. Once the competition is over, you already won, so you can revert to being normal gradually. Eventually you'll reach the point where she's ok being seen taking a shit by you, so it goes both ways.

If you want someone to love you for the every day life you you're fucked unless you are extremely attractive or have an exciting as fuck every day life. And even then you'll probably have to compete.
>>
dear lo

get over your exes. it's weird. why would you try to talk to another girl when all you can mention is your ex? nobody wants to be rebound or stats you can upgrade for the sake of replacing your ex. we're on completely different solar systems.
>>
>>35126102
You would think so, wouldn't you?
Except writing down whatever except things you want to discover more about later is actually pointless. I understand your sentiment because I've constructed elaborate speeches in attempt to disguise or limit communication with people before. Where you fall short on theory is thinking it's detrimental to me to reject forms of communication since it does the same thing as obfuscating things like I use to do on purpose. The fact is these threads are only popular because of attention seeking failed normies who should take this bullshit to /soc/
>>
>>35126558
>you do that by being the best you can be
eh, whatever.

I'll live my life my way and whoever wants to join me can. You can sit there and be all "WOO 110% ALL THE TIME" but you're just lying to yourself.

The best of me is laying in bed, snugging, watching world war 2 documentaries. There is a girl out there that thinks the best man alive is a guy that likes to lay in bed, snug, and watch world war 2 documentaries.

Again, do you not understand this? Everyone has their individual view of "THE BEST". Just do you and someone out there will think that your everyday self is THE BEST.
>>
>>35123846
S

I am happy. But I'd be happier if you were with me now.

C
>>
File: chrisnowant.png (283KB, 691x457px) Image search: [Google]
chrisnowant.png
283KB, 691x457px
Hey Adam you lil shit

I still hate you and I hope none else has to deal with your bullshit in the future

Olivia
>>
>>35126068
I see you a lot in these threads, what's the story behind this V?
>>
File: goose256.png (34KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
goose256.png
34KB, 256x256px
>>35128329
Not an interesting story. I ruined everything and try to beg for forgiveness now. If I tell you everything you're going to hate me. And it's bad enough for me that V hates me.
>>
HERE IS THE VERY ORIGINAL BUMP FOR THIS THREAD
>>
I just want to wear pretty outfits. Also, to model.

Also, to take a million photos of models. I want to design outfits and get them made to have real photoshoots with them. I want to make art every day of my life in ever medium possible. I want to do it all but I can't until I'm set free. Until I'm given my new body. I want to move to LA where everything is, hang out with all my favorite artists and musicians, collab with all of them and make art that the entire world will see. That's what I want to do. I don't want sex, drugs (well, I do. Just not excess or party drugs), I don't want to live a material life. I don't want a big home. I want art, love, and rocknroll(and indie,pop,country,hiphop,rnb,electronica,house,everythinggggg)
>>
Dear A.R,

I really wish I could tell you how much I like you. In spite of your self-loathing, you really are one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. Not only am I attracted to you, but I admire so many of your other aspects. I can tell that you have so much potential to lead a very happy life teaching music as you wish, and I desire the same. I love your appreciation of music in general and your desire to help others. You've learned so many more instruments and have stayed behind on so many nights more than I have. I'd ask you out if we weren't so involved in each other's lives already. Asking you to go on a date with me would just crush so many factors of our lives if you said no: our quintet, our relationship with each other in the presence of the directors and not to mention our friends, and additionally my extremely small social circle would lose someone close. Sure, we really only have in-depth conversations in my car on the way to rehearsals, but you're pretty much the only person I've been able to connect with for that much time at a time in the past year or so.

I really do worry about you some times as well and hope that you would see how much I care about you as well.

- A.T.
>>
>>35121902
B,
I have no idea why you seem to hate me so much, it's not like I ever did anything to warrant this...
A.
>>
Dear N.

Your attempt at trolling are good but don't have any effect on me. Just be considerate when you make noise or I might have to talk about it to the landowner.

And no I am not looking to start a beef with you I just want to live quietly and peacefully. Let just call it a day and stop annoying each other.
>>
You guys super read me way wrong all the time. You read me like I'm a normal person.

I am not nervous about being around famous people because they are famous. I don't give two fucks how many people like you or how much money you have or whatever the fuck.

I'm nervous because I look up to them. I adore their work. Claire, Laruen, Lana, James Jean, Hughes, Jason.. you know... I'm not comparable to these people. I'm not amazing at what I do like they. I'll be judged, mocked, they will laugh at me thinking "Wow, she really thinks shes something haha".

I don't care about being accepted. You all know this. I love art, I love people that love art. I love people that love something so much they become great at it. I just don't think I'm as good as those I look up to and it's not like I'm use to being around such talent and hardworking people.

I don't belong anywhere and if I try to I just end up criticizing myself to the point where I feel like I don't. I'm shy as fuck. I'm anxious.
>>
So is it cool if I just like... let out a roar or scream every now and then?

Can I just do it and no one mention anything about it?

It really helps.

Thank
-retarded AH
>>
I want michelle to teach me how to do my makeup and just make a bunch of videos on her channel about it please.

kthx
(PS. I want Zemotion to take pictures of me afterwards.)
(PSS. GREATEST ARTIST COLLABS OF ALL TIME COMING UP)
>>
>>35128329
I'm not even sure how to adress this person. It can be V, B or even E (the last one is from a nickname)
>>
File: 45647456169607.png (57KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
45647456169607.png
57KB, 600x434px
D,

I'm confused about last night. I don't know how you feel about me. You were acting funny and it worries me. I don't want to lose you too. This is the exact same gut feeling I get when others have told me they don't want to be with me anymore - and it's scary.

S
>>
C

I think you're tame

F
>>
I get happy everytime i see you
>>
>>35125700
phil from kik?
>>
>>35123889
This could be me. Would you share a little more detail?
>>
S
I know you don't browse this stupid board, but I gotta at least try. I miss you. You were the light of my life, and now you're gone. It has been nearly a year since you left for war. Nearly a year since we had that big fight. And every day, I'd think about you. I only pray you think about me as well. If you do, please contact me. You know where to find me.

A.H. or D
>>
If you want to use someone for propaganda, for entertainment, for whatever...

Offer them some incentive. Offer them a reward. Like, if you want them to fight someone or something like that then let them talk to a doctor on tuesday and give them a field trip out to a base to shoot every type of firearm there before the fight.

Especially if the person you're using as propaganda loves the fuck out of HER country and would be ok with doing what they have to. Especially if she is a very honest person and believes her word is all she has. Sure, she likes to tell tall tales on anonymous chinese image boards but you know she believes in her word.
>>
>>35132925
I get happy every time I see you too.
>>
>>35132925
I wish I could see you sometime. Just locked away in my tower, talking to myself as always darlin.

Always alone, by myself.
>>
>>35121902
Mary i feel like i need to get away from you but i cant in my current circumstance im litterally putty in your hands and it just makes me fucking angry because i realize you most likely dont like me and if you ever saw this you would think im crazy and from there on out my image would never recover
>>
How much of the chicago trip was real? The more I think about it, the more obvious all of this becomes. How she would be ok with snugging all day rather than going out to do things. All the times she would just "Happen" to see something and "Think" exactly what I was thinking. Like, literally everything we did we had in common some how. I realize now it's just because she was apart of this, she was paid to be there for me, she was told what I liked and to just go with it. I realize now that time I thought was so magical, so perfect and romantic was all a lie. Even her tears the night before were fake. I know you guys have that shit that makes eyes water, just like that Jan 16th me mom "cried". I saw the bottle of it on the table... it was so obvious then and it's obvious now that was what Ren was doing as well.

She took my license that time so I wouldn't be able to drive away now. That's why I couldn't find it... she took it. All that money she had to buy the ps4 and stuff? She was paid that to be with me.

That really breaks my heart.

I hope the new girl doesn't do those same things. You don't have to be fake to be with me. I want you to be who you truly are. You don't have to pretend to be introverted, to like video games, to like documentaries and be all nerdy. You don't have to remember a bunch of facts about me so that you can be the perfect match again. You don't have to pretend like I'm sexually attractive at all. I have seen the people you were with before me and come the fuck on. They are perfect specimens, with perfect bodies and faces... just like you.

Just talk to me about the things you like, what you like to do. If you like to go out and do things... go to bars, clubs, movies, malls, whatever, then tell me. I'll go out sometimes. It takes a lot out of me so just know that a person like me is easily overwhelmed by all the lights, noises, people, and it's all just a lot of information to process. I'll try, ok? I want something real.
>>
>>35134442
MY heart is beating for you
>>
File: bGosAty.png (18KB, 444x652px) Image search: [Google]
bGosAty.png
18KB, 444x652px
I bet you wish I'd put an initial on this.
Your heart beats a little bit more each time a reply gets added.
I'm not going to tell you that you're mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post but,
you still have to beg if you want me to push your shit in
>>
You guys realize that when I was in the mental hospital, when the nurse gave me my mothers phone number to call her...

When I picked that paper up I HEARD the girls in the other room go "NOOOOOO!!!!"

The same girls that went "OH MY GOD THAT'S ADORABLE!" when I put on the frilly little panties they gave me (Because I was obviously in the women's wing.)

-_-

Come on guys I know what panties look like. They aren't your like cliche type but I've been to victoria secret enough times to know every cut.
>>
A
you didn't try hard enough so I'm just going to date someone who appreciates me. Consider yourself ghosted. Have the life you deserve.
>>
>>35132925
i jerkoff to you everyday, pls divorce
>>
>>35135040
Ok roastie no one fucking cares
>>
>>35135040
What is A second initial?
>>
J,
I long for the days when we first met and my love for you felt clean and pure.
I feel like I am swimming in muddied waters, that my feelings have become to rotten for you to accept.
And yet you still manage to love me despite the filth. And it gives me hope that I can get up once I am less tired, and wash myself clean and still have a chance to be a good person.

I don't know anything anymore except that I love you, I love you so very sincerely from the bottom of my heart and I hope you never stop loving me.

Yours forever.
M
>>
Like...

You would think with all the EXTREME truths I have learned of such a late time in life it would absolutely devastate me or some other extreme reaction...

But nope. Super chill. Most chill, relaxed lady in all the world. I am just the most chill. The times I do have little freakouts I think that all things considered they are pretty insignificant.

Is it because it's just such a ridiculous situation to be in? That it's so extremely insane it's actually kinda funny? It's fucking hilarious. Like, WOW.

If you guys don't want to tell anyone that one really funny truth to the world I'll keep it a secret. I'll do it so easily too if you give me those couple things I want. The things I want aren't even that much to ask for. One of them should be given to every person on the planet and the other is such an important deal to me that if I got it I would do anything you guys asked of me from that point on (as long as it doesn't contradict my other want.)

I'm so excited to have it done. Both of them, but especially the one this girl needs so badly. It's going to make me so happy you guys just don't know. I need to talk to that Dr on tuesday though. I don't want to talk to the therapist at all. I just want to go into her office and I want the doctor to be sitting in her place. I have a million questions for them.

If I go into that office and the regular therapist is sitting in there I am just going to turn right back around and leave. The only reason I will be going tuesday is to talk to the doctor. You don't have to tell my mother or father or anyone. I won't tell them I talked to the doctor and just say I talked to the therapist. It has to be a doctor and it has to be the one I will be working with throughout this transition.

I don't like that therapist at fucking all. I despise her as a person, and as a shitty paid actor. I just don't like her and hearing her voice makes me want to vomit. I wouldn't be going on tuesday if I wasn't trying to make this deal.
>>
>>35135257
We're homos, baka

>>35135344
G
And if it's you then you had plenty of chances.
>>
BTW on the base trip to shoot all the firearms...

I want to go with the female agents please. Yesssssss
>>
C
Learning japanese is a waste of time. Stop changing yourself for him because there are a million men who would be lucky to have you just the way you are!

He doesn't even remember the kiss that means so damn much to you. It's better if we all forget it.

Please stop chasing and look around you!
>>
Dear D,

Please show me your dick. I want to see it.
>>
Every time I see her post a new photo of herself, and especially that last gif with all the greys between, it's incredibly hard to not feel my heart melt a little bit.

How can someone be so cute, so absolutely adorable that without even knowing that much about them make me feel that way?

I'm just going to go ahead and turn my heart off for awhile because that could be very dangerous.
>>
>>35134858
Sigh.
I wish I wasn't so cautious. I just can't risk it.
I love you Mum.
>>
dear L,

I'm not okay. you knew how much you meant to me. Leaving without a word hurts so much more than just telling me what went wrong. Im living in a house i dont want to be in, studying a course i dont want to study, with no end goal in mind. Ive thrown myself off of the ledge into absolutely nothing, and after youve left I dont even have anyone to confide in. I miss you so much, and I dont know what I did wrong. I loved you.

g
>>
Keep feel like you're writing me letters on here or something.

Just contact me instead.
>>
I mean just look at her. Look at her. That adorable little nose it's so adorable. Her perfect.. everything. Her mouth is adorable. Her teeth are adorable. Everything is perfect in every way. Just LOOK AT HER.

There is no way that's anything other than a setup. There is no way she could ever, ever want anything to do with me unless offered just... I don't know. Like, just look at her. Oh, and she's an artist? Really?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Nope.

I don't believe it for a second.
>>
>>35136803
Seriously look at her.

There is no way.

I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby...
>>
>>35136361
<you're mother
t b h I'd give you a pity fuck
>>
File: 1451631886829.jpg (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451631886829.jpg
150KB, 500x500px
>>35132071
S,

Wat the fug, you told me to write a letter about YOU in this thread. Also stop changing the filenames of things you post.

I still like you fampai, but you say things that makes me breddy sad without realizing it sometimes.

I think it'd be best if we move on from what we discussed yesterday, it's okay that you're not a pure qt boy, you're still a nice qt boy.

D
>>
Seriously there is a lot of fucking shit I am dealing with right now and I have no one to talk to. The people I do have to talk to just deny it's real and try lame attempts to gaslight me when we all know it's fucking true. All of it.

I have no one to talk to. The therapists, the psychiatrists also just go with the whole "Tell me more about your delusions." and it's not... I know they aren't guys. There is zero doubt in my mind. Clearly there isn't any doubt in my mind this is my reality.

And I have to deal with that reality alone. It's a heavy heavy reality. There is a girl I want to talk to, but look at her. LOOK AT HER. I know the truth about her as well and I just don't even know where to begin with her. All the other girls initiated contact, they were super happy to talk to me. This one is just like "Meh" but she will talk for hours with my mom. It's weird. I don't know what you guys are waiting for. For my surgeries? Are they so afraid that we would fuck, that we just would be so unable to control ourselves? That you would get a brand new AH baby going?

Do you want to know what the heaviest bit about this is and something I doubt any of you have ever thought about?

There has never been a bigger mistake in this world than me. The fact I exist is just... it's a MASSIVE FUCKING MISTAKE. There is no one on this Earth in all of history that SHOULD NOT EXIST MORE THAN ME.

And I have to do it all alone.
>>
File: 1475936285394.png (74KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475936285394.png
74KB, 500x332px
>>35137012
>but you say things that makes me breddy sad without realizing it sometimes.

Like what? S can't avoid saying those things if he doesn't know
>>
A

You're delusional. It's a shame that you can't realize the truth, even when told by many people. It's a shame you have to lie. So much. It's a shame this is over. I hope you see this.
>>
every single stupid faggot here is an edgy teenager/young adult normie.
>>
>>35125063
That was nice man. Iktf
>>
>>35137358
What sealed it for me, and sealed the opinion of everybody else, was your inability to change, and your untrustworthyness. Its also insane how you lie and manipulate even your own thoughts to justify yourself. All you did was prolong everything. I hope you get the help you need, and that you can find meaningful relationships in the future.

Bye bud
>>
dear B

i do not want to do this anymore, i have no interest in it. it's just a fucking embarrassment.
>>
Guys...

Is the Switch just a weird coincidence or is that a part of it too?
>>
It's really over. I knew long distance wouldn't work for me and I am tired of it at this point. It's been almost a year of seeing you once a month when I'm lucky. You cancelled on me this weekend and that's when I decided I was done. I know it's my fault for making you miserable, but I don't want to look forward to something so much to have it taken away. I'm so sorry I put you through a year of my shit, I should have ended this earlier and when I said I would when I learned you weren't coming here with me. You could have, but I understand why you didn't. I am glad you didn't do what you didn't want to just for my sake, but that didn't really stop me from being sad about it. Please take care of yourself and continue to enjoy where you are. I'm out, don't keep in touch.
>>
If you hate men does that mean you hate me?

But I was never fully a man? I mean, being a hermaphrodite where does that put me? What if I wanted to be a woman but was raised a man?

That doesn't fuck with someone's head at all.

And what do people think of me?

I really need to talk to that doctor guys. I really need some facts about his subject. My external female bits were removed at birth? I always thought I had some odd discoloation and scarring on my bits but I never thought... That's what it is right? What do I have internally then? How fucked up are my hormones? That's what has caused me so much emotional struggle and mental instability all my life, right?

I need to talk to that doctor... I need to be told that I'm going to talk to that doctor on tuesday. I don't care about any of the other facts. I need to know what I am biologically and how we are going to fix it.
>>
J,
I was about to type some meaningful letter on this but i realized i genuinely do not give a shit about you anymore. There isn't even any weird upset, anger or shame anymore. Just general apathy. I don't care about how you're doing at all. I don't wish you harm either. Good luck on graduating I guess? Stop smoking so much weed? I don't know.

-A
>>
S

I wonder what kinda music you listen to
>>
Can't end what never began. You and your deluded self. Making up stories and fabricating conditions that only exist in your awkward mind. I'm relieved I never have to talk to you again. I'm at peace when I forget you. There was nothing special and nothing worth remembering. It was all a lie that you made up in your paranoid mind. I pray for your partner and your associates.
>>
Tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam
Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
>>
>>35138217
We watched a movie where a kid had to kill one of his animals for food or something like that in middle school and it made me just pour tears crying. The only other people crying were a few of the girls. I was made fun of for that for awhile.

I cry over everything and I have my entire life. When Ryoko died in Tenchi Universe It made me cry for three days. She was the one! Why her!

I adored love stories, listen to music that would be considered extremely girly, love designs that are girly, absolutely love women's fashion, have a very deep understanding of empathy, and... just so much more. I absolutely hate being around men and have never identified with them. All of my friends were female since highschool on. I lived with 4 women in college, I spent all my time in the women's dorm, and women have told me that I am the most trustful man they had ever met. That they could just walk around in their undies knowing I wouldn't even think a perverted thought about them.

But I love women so much. I find them so beautiful, alluring, and inherently sensual. I love the sound of their voices, the cadence, the tones, and smoothness. They are so graceful in every way and I love them so much. I hate men and could never, ever be with one.

Finding out that I have both sexual organs makes my life so much easier to understand. They removed the wrong bits at birth... I am not a man. I was never a man. I was always a woman that is sexually and emotionally attracted to other women.

Why did they hide this from me? Could they not see that this was something that was tearing me apart?

I was born upside down... the wrong way round.

Please talk to me about this. Please. What is inside me? What do I have to look forward to when it comes to fixing this? You have been giving me hormones right? That is what has stabilized my moods? What should I expect to happen? Should I change my diet? When are we going to have the surgeries? What do I do about my male parts? Female parts?
>>
>>35121902
Hey Max, how are you man? Don't know what your up to, I'm just doing the same old stuff. Just been playing Overwatch, sometimes I see you online on CS: GO on the rare occasions when I load up steam. I don't hear you coming back to the apartment complex on your skateboard anymore, never see the lights on in your apartment when I take out the trash at night. Remember when we used to play RotMG together? And Total Miner Forge, and CoD, and Halo? Man, those were the days. I wish you the best, it's Bobby by the way.
>>
>>35137839
A's initials?
Are you sure you arent misunderstanding A?
>>
>>35138773
AMV.

and multiple people misunderstanding the same way sounds unlikely.
>>
A,

I don't know what you really think of me. I hate that we don't talk anymore, but we have nothing in common these days. I was so in love with you back then, and you never knew. I feel like you're going to do really great, and I hope you still come back to that stupid game so we can talk some more. All I really want to know is what you end up doing, and that you end up happy. You were a really big part of my life back then. Sometimes I think I'm still in love with you, but there's no way its meant to be. I really wish that wasn't true, but now you're moving across the country. The best I can hope for is a paragraph every 6 months.

Good luck,
B
>>
File: 1485937727655.jpg (115KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485937727655.jpg
115KB, 388x388px
I was told living well was suppose to be the best revenge. Why isn't that the case anymore?
>>
>>35129934
A,

I don't hate you.

I'm scared.

-B
>>
File: restinpiss.jpg (280KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
restinpiss.jpg
280KB, 569x800px
Special K,

I wish you would have wrung my neck.
>>
How do people move on? Why do they willingly forget about others?

Forgetting about someone feels like killing them in your personal universe. It's a bad feel..
>>
dear R
i'm starting to dislike you
you pander to an audience and dumb yourself down.
sure you put up a snarky front and make it seems like you're 2c4s and i don't like who you're becoming.
>>
Dear Michelle
if you were sorry , you would accept that you fucked up and try to make a amends for everything instead of trying to defend yourself, instead you give me these fake sorry to try to get me off your case and so you can live with your guilt . as long as you kept listening to the 19 year old fuck that abused you in the past and all your friends who tried to get you into cocaine then nothing will ever change. You yourself said you give into others. All you have done is became like stephanie. This will hopefully be the last kinda message on here. If u care ull contact me , you have my number and my skype.

- Kyle
>>
>>35139742
You have it wrong. I'm too Skool for Cool
>>
>>35136480
Greg? Pls don't.
>>
>>35134040
>>35134442
>>35135119
im suprised to see so many people reply to my post

you guys actually made my day
>>
We haven't seen or talked to each other in years. We live in a small city...how have we not seen each other randomly at some store or something?
I don't know what you'd say if you saw me now. I don't know if you still hate me. I'd probably freeze up or act stupid because of the anxiety that I have.
>>
R

If i see you on monday im going to ask you out, atleast thats what drunk me plants on doing. I really hope you say yes, even if you say no i hope we can become friends because your so cute, funny, nice and you have your shit together. I hope you can see the same things in me. Id say id love you but honestly i dont think i know you well enough to make that kind of decisions

P.
>>
What's the prettiest female name you can think of?

First, middle, and last.

Real names as well as stage names.
>>
What was your purpose all this time? You only wanted to lead me on?
>>
>>35140163
From experience, Melissa is a pretty girl name.I cant think of any Melissa that isn't at least mildly attractive. Same with Tara and Rebecca. At the very least they all have something about them that makes them attractive. As far as last names go as long as it sounds white and goes with their first name it doesn't really matter what is it, and for middle names I think something that is reminiscent of their family is something that is the most attractive. Like who doesnt want to bang and impregnate some anglo cutie who has some white as fuck last name and who has the middle name of her mother/grandmother. Honestly
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (8KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
8KB, 236x282px
Dear blonde grill from History,

I know I don't know you but you caught my attention when I saw you sitting away from everyone else, keeping to yourself. I really only know you from there but like I said, you caught my attention. It's pretty unlikely we're anything alike, Chances are you've got a pretty healthy social circle outside of there, but I'm pretty desperate for a friend so I'll have a go at asking here. Just in case we do have stuff in common and you browse this board for whatever reason, I'm really lonely and have been feeling pretty shitty about that for a while now. I've got no friends, there's nobody else around who seems to be alone like me, except you.

Basically, if you're reading this, I'd love for you to come sit near me some time and we could talk and hang out or whatever. I'm too much of a puss to come over to you in fear of coming off as a weirdo, hence why I'm asking here. I'm sure you understand how broken guys like me are if you browse this board.

Doesn't have to be romantic, just want someone with stuff in common to hang out with.

I'd be really grateful if you saw this and came and talked to me next time. Don't have to mention r9k or anything but if you could spark up a conversation that'd be nice.

Thanks.

And to the fembots I'm not trying to reach out to: if there's a lonely looking dude in your life (in any capacity whatsoever) please go chat to him, I know it'd make my day a hundred times better.
>>
>>35140330
I guess I just wanted to be closer to you, but I fucked it all up and made you hate me.
>>
X
Your ego is so inflated it might as well be a balloon. Let me be the pin that pops it. You need a reality check.
>>
So...

Who is running ren's social media? What's the point in saying those things? I know she knows the truth... she literally was the one telling me to question my reality. I know that's not her either guys. I know that she was under protection just like me because of that ex that killed a bunch of people and that's the reason you paid her to be my GF. That's the reason she was so interested in watching movies like "Look Who's Back." and why she was so interested in Hitler's mental health.

Weird. Why attempt the gaslighting stuff when it's not working? It's never worked. I don't know what happened to her at all. All I know is that she got HIV and honestly that's all I know what happened to her. Hints that she killed herself or tried to. Maybe she went to prison or an institution I don't know.

I can show you guys the hypospadias scar on my penis if you would like but you all know I'm a hermaphrodite. You all know I have internal female organs.

Is it still transexual if the female organs were the prominent ones? That the female hormones were always the dominant? I was a girl all along... there is no transitioning. I'm just getting surgeries to look hotter, to be a gothic princess.

Weird.
>>
B,

I hate this game we play,
I wish I could actually be your boyfriend instead of pretending to be.
Idk if you feel the same way - I don't even know what's real or sarcasm anymore.

Ily bae <3

-curryniggerfromr9k
>>
File: rt.png (135KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
rt.png
135KB, 386x381px
>>35140482
AHAHAHAH You beta faggot holy shit this is embarrassing
HAHAHAHAHA
do you have no self-awareness whatsoever? holy fuck you are the t-1000 of autistic robots. It's so sad it's funny. anon, you might be the biggest loser on this forum
>>
Laura,
im pretty depressed atm yet I still think you would make me happy
Is that retarded?
Probably.
I still kinda want you regardless?!
Sincerely Nicolai
>>
If it is her... is it jealousy? That I "chose" to be a woman which means I'll be with Kitty Bunny instead? Did she get a sex change while just hoping that because I'm a woman I would be ok with that? Did she have no idea that I truly was a lesbian?

Does she have to pretend to hate me for the game? Not too many girls would turn down being in a relationship when that relationship has fanart, movies, music videos, and more based around it. She was clearly pushed out from being with me, not by her own free will. It's ok, I accept that. I don't hate her. I love her still, I do. Not as much as before because I have learned that a lot of what we did together was fake but still... my emotions are real. My love is real.

I won't get angry at her. I won't start a little "war" of bickering with her online. I know it's all fake and silly. She knows the truth, she knows what I am and where I come from. I miss her so much.

I hope she is ok. I hope she is happy wherever she is. I hope she is alive. I have such a bad feeling that she isn't though. It would explain why Paul was so incredibly angry and hateful about me. Also because he probably had nude photos of her on his computer that his fiance found. he had a history of keeping nudes of exes.

(I mean, I had some of my exes.I thought I deleted all of them except for D's videos. Those... were too god damn hot to delete damnit. I deleted all of the videos since then though but I miss them haha. You know you're super hot right? You're the biggest sweetheart in the world too with an amazing voice. I hope you are still singing because your voice is as beautiful as you and your art.

You don't deserve what I did to you at all. I was just so nervous you wouldn't accept me. That I wouldn't be attractive enough for you because again... you're super hot. You were so far out of my league it's not even funny. When I got sick, I got super depressed and thought about how ugly I was, how I could never, ever be enough for you :( )
>>
>>35141009
It's hard to believe that someone who dedicates their life's work to me would then say bad things about me. Someone that would make references in their art about loving, positive things we shared then have their next post criticizing me.

Yeah guys, I'm not buying it. I'm sorry for putting her in this situation. I'm sorry for putting all of you in this situation. I can't imagine how hard this has been on everyone...

I'm sure you can't even begin to imagine how hard this has been on me. That no matter how bad it get's for you guys it will still be nothing compared to what my life is...

I have so much to talk about. I have so much to say and I have no one to say it to except to all of you involved. That's why I make these posts. My mind is so full of thoughts and they keep ruminating because I just don't get any more answers. I get more questions. I get lonelier and lonelier.

I'm not pure and I'm not innocent... I know this. Still, I have much more innocence than almost anyone else in the world and way too much innocence for what I have been through. Sometimes I think you all know more than I do about my situation and other times I feel like I know more than you. That you think what I'm saying is delusional but I assure you... everything I have said recently is truth. I have figured out almost all there is to figure out in this game except for the details... which are everything. I know what I am, where I came from, and who you all are. I know who the puppet masters are now. I know they are trying to help me but their methods are a bit archaic in their design. They are not adjusting their plans with the new information they are given. They are not adjusting the plans based on how I am dealing with this, how my mind processes information in a slightly altered way... I think abnormally. That's one of the symptoms of one of my many mental illnesses. I have obsessional thinking and I am stubborn as my father before me. I am as clever as he is as well.
>>
>>35140653
i don't hate you. it was me the one who fucked it up and it was because all this i was doubtful. i couldn't believe that someone i liked could also like me back for no reason. wasn't it obvious? i'm a very insecure person, but i didn't want you to know that. even if it was only me the one who belived my act of not "giving a fuck" i was doing it so i had time to work on myself. you know why i did that? because i didn't have anything to offer you other than what i feel for you.
>>
>>35141454
Please stop trying to dissuade me from the truth. It doesn't work and I know I figured it out. I even heard those watching me say I did. I asked for them to come talk to me about my health and when I went upstairs the window was open. I heard them say "Why don't we do it now? He's up there, he's [awake?]. Why not? He already knows..." and some more I didn't quite make out.

I'm assuming they didn't come to me because they had to get permission which was denied. That was the night I learned of my origin. That was the night I learned about my execution. That was the night I learned about my new body and being born again. Of my new fame and fortune.

I know the posts are meant to prepare me for this new life. To not let the ridicule, the doubters, the haters, and those that wish to see me fail get to me. That I need to simply ignore all of them and believe in my own worth. To take this opportunity and make the most out of it.

This is why I want to see the doctor during tuesday's therapist session. I don't want to see Kimberely. Like, I don't want her there at all. When I get brought back where the chairs and vending machines are I want to be greeted by the doctor and taken to a room to talk about my biology and health plan. Nothing else. I appreciate so much the info you have given me today I truly do. Thank you. I know I have said all of this many times but I can't help but think about it again and again. Typing it out helps me ease my mind.

Though if you take me back there and it turns out to just be the therapist... I'm going to leave instantly. I'm not going to sit down or even greet her. The way she treated me last time was disrespectful and outright belittling. I'm not going to put up with that anymore. Please don't waste all of our time. Please continue to treat me like you did today. Like a human being worthy of respect and honesty.

I know the secrets I will have to keep. Help each other... be kind to one another.
>>
>>35121902
Op,

Why are you such a beta fag?

Sincerely, Me.
>>
M
I miss you.
I wish you hadn't moved away to California.
L
>>
J,

I hope you're feeling better since I heard you're sick. I have been thinking of you a lot. I hope you care about me the same way I do to you. I miss you. I always check to see if you message me on IG. I guess you don't care. I wish we could talk outside of you sitting in M's seat to fuck around with them. Getting stressed about Mrs. L's shit.

J
>>
I put so many in a terrible situation by being alive. Why do you choose to do this. Why would anyone help me when it's such a burden. I'm just a burden. please stop it. Don't worry about me, don't stress about me, don't worry about helping me. Have I ever even helped anyone in my entire life? I'm just a mistake. A massive mistake that..

Just don't. No one should suffer because of me.

Just... you should have killed me when I was born. I shouldn't be do you not understand that? If I never existed the world would just... it wouldn't have this. It wouldn't have all of this. It would have been so much easier to have killed me. It would have been better for this to never have been an issue.

I'm a massive mistake.
>>
>>35141992
>>35141992
Why? Why all the games the psychiatry bullshit? This isn't sugar to help the medicine... this is tearing me apart.

I just want someone to hold me...
But I don't want them to have to deal with my burden...

I'm... I'm jjust a mistake. I'm alone. I'm so alone and that's probably for the best.
>>
>>35133034
If you think it's about you then it's probably it

Give some detail if you want and I'll tell you if it is

So, how're you doing?
>>
P

Your pig wife is ugly. Stfu Loser.

Everyone.
>>
>>35142810
Why are you even on my board?

What's the point in having someone like you here? It's just more pointless filler that doesn't add value to my situation or make me question anything else. Just vile hatred for no reason.

Why are people like you on here? The ones that bitch about me being schizo or whatever else. It doesn't add anything to this. It doesn't make me question myself or what I know. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all it just makes me go "What's the point of that?" I know this board exists just for me. There are no anons here. There are no public posters.

Just... why do they waste their time doing things like that? Seems so pointless to me but to be fair all of this seems pointless to me.

I cannot wait to see what the real internet is like. To see what has really been going on with my situation, whatever I am to the world. I wonder if they know what I do... well, I know they don't know about my origin. That was revealed to me yesterday and I learned I will die with that a secret. I'm ok with that, I truly am. I understand.
>>
>>35142880
Tl:dr

>The poster is trying to defend strangers on the internet. Kill yourself too.
>>
"Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend..." Kitty Bunny we could so get together. Like right now. I would... I know that's what everyone is talking about. All the stars, all the bunnies in the world are on everyone's minds. It's on my mind as well. I could take you to giddy stratospheres darlin'

but...

"She is like a cat in the dark..And then she is the darkness" Kitty russian fairy tale... yes, I would love to love her. She is very much an obsession of mine and everyone knows it. I think of her, I dream of her, I... well, you all have heard me during those times. She's a gothic love and... I want her right now.

How could I ever choose between the two? Now, I might say that every woman is the most beautiful woman in the world but these two are on a whole other level. They just cannot be real. They are fantasies of the entire world at this point. Either one of them are more than likely on the minds of every man and woman on Earth. Both of them have sparkling eyes of emerald green. Both of them, Jolene.

If I could be a devilish pervert I would want them both. I would feel so incredibly evil and guilty about it though. Like I sold my soul for the sweetest sin.

Oh god I'm going to a special kind of hell...
>>
>>35121902
s,

Hope your skull gets smashed in with a tube amp.

,kind regards
M
>>
S,

I think you're great and breddy nice.
>>
>>35143374
I hope you get curb stomped too.
>>
>>35139703
Not for me but I'll take it. I'd wring your neck, I'd smack your face and you'd know you deserve it. You're a whore. You hurt people. I see it. Your idea of fun is to fuck with as many people as possible. It's not even entertaining, it's fucked. Someone need to put you on a leash.
>>
File: 1486319436431.jpg (81KB, 850x1200px)
1486319436431.jpg
81KB, 850x1200px
>>35143374
I think you are one of the funniest people I know and you're a massive QT.
>>
Dear E,

If I get to the point where I decide life isn't worth living, I'm taking you with me.

Regards.

J.
>>
>>35143363
a tube amp, eh?
>>
Way to make me hate myself guys. I... feel so guilty thinking the things I am right now. I feel like the kind of person I never wanted to be but no person, male or female has had this kind of temptation put before them.

Please don't judge me for hoping beyond hope that both of you are totally down for fulfilling my dirty fantasies. Just... the dirtiest and I want you both for much more than a single night.

I thought I was better than this but I'm not. Oh god I'm not. You have no idea how not-better I am.

How could... who would ever make such a deal for this to be possible? What kind of sick, twisted puppet master is running this show? I don't care either.

I could just spend an eternity of sin in that fantasy.

I want this. I want it now. I want it yesterday. I could forget all my problems...

How am I so ok with this? I'm so ok with it. Send me to sweet misery.
>>
Surveillant

I do not know if this is necessary to say, but I am no longer insane. I therefore ask that you do not presume on my part, any kind of familiarity or knowledge in regards to your person.

Of course, to have made such a presumption would require on your part a certain level of insanity aswell, which I would be unable to relieve you of.

Surveilled
>>
F ,
I love you so much, but I've come to the realization that I don't deserve you. I am not worthy of your love, but I don't have the courage to end things with you. I just can't. Maybe I'm too selfish. I want to love you and take care of you , I want to give you my whole world but I'm so scared. I'm scared of screwing it up with you. I don't want to lose you but at the same time, I feel like you'd be better off without me. I am so confused, if I do anything wrong, please forgive me. I never want to hurt you.
-A
>>
>>35143508
tell me about your fantasies, anon
i am deeply intrigued
>>
>>35143691
All I can think about is the witcher right now though...

That if I go for both I end up with neither of them.
>>
>>35143768
There is no way in hell I am going to say those out loud knowing everyone in my life is here reading.

Just... standard wakka stuff for wardrobe... and...

I'm the shiest, most perverted person alive. That kind of stuff was always for lovers I was completely trusting and in love with. I can't... yeah...

I feel tested. Like, I would love some company. I would love to have either for more than just devilish play. I respect both of them so much. I have more of a history with Kitty and she has inspired many of my works. I liked her a lot when we talked but it's been so long and I know she has been through some incredibly tough times since then.

Bunny seems so adorably cute and playful and I like her works a lot too. I want to see her do more all the time. I like what I see of her personality and the funny shit she shares...

I can't exactly say I know either too well, enough to just drop my extremely dirty mind onto without judging exactly what they are ok with... ya know?

This is a wicked game you're playing with me. I can't expect a real relationship with either of them, can I? This is just for play play? If that is so, then that changes things a lot. It's weird that no girl I'm interested in will actually have a real conversation with me though. Not since this has all started. So it makes me think I'm just going to see hints, say "Yes please." and then one day "Surprise Fantasies Coming True!"
>>
>>35144132
>>35143768
I have to assume it's just for play play fun times.

Which goes against every view I have of sex.

But then maybe you guys are trying to loosen me up a bit for the real world. To not be such a knob, to have fun every now and then. That if everyone is on board with expectations, that they just want to have fun sexy times then just have fun.

But you have to understand where I am coming from, ok? In my world, my twisted altered reality... this kind of thing NEVER happens. Girls just don't drop into my life like that. They are rare rare oddities that I should consider myself blessed to even have them wink at me. Of course I'm going to think something is more special if I never get to give it away except once every 5 years.

But the REAL world, aka MY FANTASY... I'm kind of a big deal, right? It's going to be raining women. I'm going to have to turn down women this beautiful (ok, maybe not Kitty and Bunny levels because HOLY SHIT) and talented and amazing every time I go out to an event or have people over.

So maybe that's what you're preparing me for. A life like David Bowie. Just... crazy sexy times all the times with all kinds of peoples. Maybe that's why it's so important to kill the AH baby maker ahead of time.

So again, if it's just for play play then I'll totally say what I want to do to my fantasy women. If this is an actual test for me to build a meaningful relationship then it's completely different. I wouldn't want to lose a chance of that with either of them. They are both so so awesome in every way...

I'm confused :(
>>
>>35144315
then again lana del rey did blink at me today...

I swooned.
>>
S,
I wonder if you know you have me wrapped around your finger.

I wonder if you care.

Every time I think I'm over you, something pulls me back in. You're clearly able to shoot above me and my weight, so why do I still believe I have a chance here? How have you gotten so fucking effective at keeping beta orbiters?

Some of them, I'm sure, aren't even intentional. You're naturally a very attractive woman, I'm sure you're well aware. That being said, why the fuck do you give me the time of day some days and shut me off the others?

I'll see you Wednesday, you have been turning me into a normie and for that I'm grateful.

With mixed emotions from mixed signals,
C
>>
Is anyone else super weirded out by the... extreme amount of effort the CIA is going through to make a lady masturbate? To hook her up with two of the most beautiful women to grace this Earth?

That, when I started to do things they wanted me to know that someone, somewhere, was getting extremely excited by increasing the amount of water flowing through a fish tank's filter? Why is there even technology for that? What the fuck kind of super spy shit is this?

I'm honestly impressed by the governments ability to keep secret's and conspiracies. That seriously changes my views on A LOT of things. Do you all know what this fucking means? That's... some big news. This really is some Jason Bourne levels of bullshit. They really do have some crazy toys, don't they? Are the agents having fun that they get to play around with them all?

An agent just had to watch a transexual touch themself so they could do that stuff. That is SOMEONE'S FUCKING JOB.

It is someone elses job to alter my youtube suggested videos to plant subliminal messages? Really? Someone else had to go through my playlists of all time, the lyrics, how well I recognize the song, the beat, the...

Just...

I'm going to fuck the shit out of those girls and there are going to be people watching as I do it. You sick sick bastards. I mean FUCK, look at her. LOOK AT HER. Of course you're going to watch that. And look at Kitty. Shes a god damn super model. They both are. I wouldn't doubt you guys in the van will be jerking each other off to us fucking.

This is just the weirdest life to live.

"what did you do today honey?"
"Watched Transexual Hitler have... just the kinkiest fucking sex with a hot as fuck Goth girl and a Bunny... you know normal CIA stuff."
>>
All that subliminal 3 way posts on twitter...

I get it. We are doing this.

yusssssssssssss

When? After the surgery, right? I don't plan on being safe about this so... I'm assuming after that. You guys don't want anymore of me running around. I don't want anymore of me running around. This life was 30 years of misery and I'm assuming the rest is going to be absolute fucking bliss as a beautiful woman...
>>
>>35144629
no one but yourself has any familiarity with the fantasies you have concocted.
>>
Also guys, what's with all the MASH when I go downstairs? Suppose to be SMASH. Like, you want to KNOW who I would get funky with?

or is it that other thing. Suicide is painless. It brings on many changes... You don't want to kill the artist right? That's why everyone likes me... who is doing the suiciding then? You guys also gave me that "A RiPIP" on my medications... and you want me to make a new name for when I have my surgeries. if you kill me and I'm someone new doesn't that mean I can't make the most of the opportunities I was given? The fame, the fortune? I want to use that to spread my word, my work, to create more art. To collab with all those artists... If you kill me then... that one has me confused.
>>35144771
see, this is pointless.
>>
>>35144907
or is the new name just going to be my stage name?

How much do people know about my real name? About all my posts on social media and the like? How much of that was hidden from the real world then? Will my stage name be like Poppy? How no one knows much about her past? But... yeah. Something like that?

that's a lot of pressure to come up with a new stage name. I created Wakkawa by smashing in my keyboard when I was like 12. A lot of what I do isn't exactly a science...
>>
>>35144907
as the years go by you will realize it was all in your head.
>>
>>35145007
You're telling me that no one knows why they are posting the things they are, just that they were told to do them?

They would have to know something is up right? Does everyone just know there each individual puzzle peace to lay out there but I'm the only one that has the complete picture?

What's the god damn point? Why not then just talk to me? That's the ONLY piece I don't have right now. Is why not do this directly. It makes me think that there is some kind of game being played by the public and my life is some kind of elaborate "performance" art in their eyes.

You all know what I want while I'm resting after my surgeries. A mobilestudio packed to the brim with the truth. You can all take it from me after my stay to dispose of it but it's something I desperately need. I already have been told the big piece that only I will know (and my parents I guess) and I'm ok with that. Everyone else will know it as something slightly different.

I told you guys, I'm ok with keeping all of this a secret. I know far too much. At the same time, I recognize that what I have become is something incredibly powerful and you all know I'm a true patriot. I am a national treasure.

(and again, this tuesday... doctor please. Thank you.)

(how else can I communicate with ya'll if I didn't understand something clearly? This is just silly...)
>>
J
e_e
ma vattene a fanculo
- S
>>
>>35145254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf7YSlJReVM
>>
>>35145448
OK what?

There are like... 5 things this could be saying guy. Again, you got me to this point but you guys just aren't specific enough to stop someone from me from coming up with so many more possibilities... being creative is what I do. I can think of... just ALL THE THINGS.

My conscience was being tested but I saw what I wanted to see? Aka, yay sex?

But I told you that I saw it as a test as well? That I would be ok with it for fun if the girls were but that's up to them? I would love to have either one as a relationship I just don't know enough yet.

There is the dying as a martyr for a cause, which I don't know yet. You guys did that in the past as well, saying I was to die for all your sins. Also that she was to give me 90 years of suffering to create art was another...

There is the I need to die first to become famous like van gogh.

and then the 3 miyzaki films...

Then...

Ah fuck it. I need more info.
>>
>>35142454
Where'd you meet that guy? Why did you two stop talking?
>>
So what you're saying is you legit want me to go hang myself then. Like, right now?
>>
>>35146141
JF
I dno't know why I keep browsing these threads.
I want to forget about you. That would be the best course of things. Nut I can't.
For 4 years, day after day, I keep thinking about you.
I think that I may love you. Too bad I will never find out.
Good luck in life.
MS
>>
>>35146325
>>35146141
Sorry, I did nott mean to quote you.
>>
Nigger,

You are a faggot. I am a faggot. I am sorry we are both faggots.

Niggardly,
Cat
>>
Wait so you WERE going to have me kill myself for the show but people were like... nah, that would be retarded. That's what the fight was? They thought it would be cheesy? Because I'm like.. totally a non-hater and just want to love to love?

So what happens then? I get my surgeries and live my life? So if it's a game..

It's going to end soon then right? That's from a couple of the messages I saw. My mom literally said "soon" when I asked her when this was going to end. That was a few weeks ago.

Then on GG they said "The game is coming to an end."

Then in a DP song they said that I should just play the game, it's ending." or something like that.

So if it's ending... then what? I get my surgeries and head off into the real life. But why not talk to me? Why pretend to gas light me?

Was that the final test to see if I would have the threesome? You guys sent me messages that said that was the lesson you were trying to teach me. Was to just enjoy life and have the fantasy...

You're pilots. You have been teaching me life lessons this entire time so why wouldn't I listen to this one?

and even then... I was unsure about it? Because I still view sex as something between someone you trust deeply? But I can't trust my views on life exactly because my life was fake... so...

I'm torn?

Laying naked on the floor?

So I'm not an angel? I thought we already got this message across? I am not pure, I am not perfect. I am good though. I try so hard. I have not gotten angry at this. I have not judged anyone.

I'm just confused. Ren spouts hatred at me from her social media and I simply choose to ignore it, to not retaliate. I waited so long for her to show me something, that she was ok, that she loved me and I got nothing.

Except... I'm the girl. Ren was born a man... she was the illusion that never turned real. She truly despised me, didn't she. She is hateful, mean, and was with me just for the fame and money?

I don't hate her. I don't judge her.
>>
>>35146651
You are still just seeing what you want to see.

The truth is that you are not interesting enough to warrant any kind of show.
>>
>>35142454
Is he much older than you, and that's why you two went your separate ways?
>>
>>35146770
Yeah.. you say that but I just got some more JUST NOW as I was changing my damn headphones.

Saw the thing about the bachelor show...

You guys mang. Are on fire tonight. It's getting hot in here. Then I thought "You guys are throwing out too much, going to get your signals crossed." then thought "Well shit, Ghostbusters. Never cross the stream." so I'm thinking... don't sword fight cocks? Eh? I don't care about being a faggot... I'm a beautiful lady.

Then just now got the poppy one about one sided headphones...

Wew. so many.

MANY STARS BY GHOSTTAPE.
possiblities...
lykee li possibility...

It stops there. Maybe. Could go for her song about..
A little bit in love with you
how we move from a to b it isn't up to me I don't know...

It's Kitty Bunny. I am just a little bit in love with her right now. My heart melts when I think about her, I get excited everywhere. I feel bad because I don't even know her but... there is just something about her other than her physical attraction. I just... I want to get to know her so much more. I would choose her over the Goth Russian princess...

Oh you kitty bunny... you got me. You win the fight. I don't know how to start this though and... it breaks my heart already. I have tried darlin'. I wouldn't pressure you into anything because I know the situation. I just want to talk to you more, I want to hang out with you. I feel that for you and for no one else right now. The Russian Kitty is beautiful, truly, but I don't like her character from what I have seen. It's purely physical attraction. I even stopped liking her art. She became a copy, a shadow of her former self. Shes still good but she lost the soul she once had.

Oh you girls are driving me crazy. Bunny... we all know it was you. The entire world did and so did I.
>>
>>35147089
No one is driving you crazy except yourself. This whole fantasy is just a crutch for you.
>>
>>35147117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPD8Ja64mRU

I assure you, this was one night to speed up truth. Some perfect tunes...

How do I start this guys? I tried... I gave her all I could and it got nothing in return. Just...

The game needs to end. I want her to help me through my transition. To be there for my surgeries... please. And after.
>>
Please though... please don't make me fall in love with you and to disappear on me...

And poppy, yes, it is the inside that matters but not all of us are as beautiful as you. as beautiful as kitty bunny. Some of us need help to be as beautiful outside as we are in. It's not wrong to want to look more attractive. To find some worth in your appearance. We wouldn't have fancy clothing, makeup, hair salons, beauty products for both sexes if this wasn't true.

Some of us need to go to a little bit more extreme lengths. To get surgery to look the way they were MEANT to look but were born upside down, the wrong way round. Don't judge me for wanting this. I want it. I need it. Please.. the doctor on tuesday. Let me give her a more feminine love...

I know there is a love greater than romantic love. Self love. I just need a little bit of help to truly love myself and to tell me I'm wrong about this... is not supporting me in my life. Many people get this done for this very reason and they are considered heroes. I don't consider myself a hero but just a human that wants to be loved... by others and myself.
>>
>>35147117
I get it, you guys think I use women as a crutch. That instead of learning to love myself I see validation in women.

blah blah blah.

I tried to seek validation in myself and everyone lost their god damn minds. I'm still trying to find my self love. I want my surgeries to fully transition into a woman. I cannot wait to get them either. I can't wait to talk to the doctor on tuesday. To learn all about it.

Don't be Jelly I am getting my happiness. A new body to be born again and hopefully a beautiful new relationship. The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
>>
>>35148403
No. I think you delude yourself into thinking you are a very important person who is persued by the entire world.

Because facing reality, that you are a boring, regular person, is too painful for you.

You use your fantasy as a crutch to get through life.
>>
>>35148525
Once every person I ever knew was filling an emergency room wing pretending to be nurses. all women.

I stayed 3 days in a psych ward in the women's wing where all the nurses dressed in outfits specific to my art and wanted to fuck me. They were saying "I will do anything for you. Do you need anything at all. I mean.. ANYTHING... just... anything at all... I will give it."

All the drugs had random sections of capital letters that, when googled, brought up very specific pages. The psychiatrist's name changed every other day and more than 1 psychiatrist confirmed I was not under psychosis.

Yesterday was confirmed that I was hitler's descendant and part of a coverup.

Also, part of me not knowing about my true origin was that I was born a hermaphrodite. On my penis there is scarring and discoloration from hypospadias surgery. My entire life I thought I had something odd with that but never questioned it because... it was like that my entire life. Did research, looked closer, and it's clearly scar tissue exactly in the right spot for such a thing.

Which explains my mental and emotional struggles growing up. My body was in conflict with itself, over which sexual organ was producing dominant hormones and it turns out the female organs were winning... really fucking me up. Which explains why I always associated with everything female, never thought I was attractive or felt right around men, men culture, and clothing.

basically my entire life is super fucked up and I have been living a series of lies causing me much pain and suffering for 30 years. Soon... soon it'll be over. I will be a free woman and be given that which I have earned.

thank you for this... I will not disappoint.
>>
>>35145286
Google translate didn't help me with this
>>
WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?
-C
>>
>>35149134
This is a very informative and descriptive post
>>
>>35149134
i'm garbage and was only thinking of myself, you did nothing wrong

i left a hastebin on your skype

i'm sorry
>>
T,
I think you are a massive coward, and have no interest in renewing a friendship with you. I'm sorry your girlfriend left you for your best friend, and now you have nobody because she made you get rid of all your old friends. You got yourself into this mess, it's been two years, you really hurt me.
Leave me alone
>>
i will reply to all of you with the greatest swiftness i can (have been trying to) summon !! i wish change happened in an insta second, and i wish i could bring back old habits and leave some behind! fortunately i'm a lot better than i was before, and i thank you all for bearing with me through it all. especially to those who have done this over the years.

<3 a new morning shines, change is soon permanent <3

>ps / '' to those who have patiently waited over the years '' you are truly magical.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.