[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING SHAKESPEARE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 552x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 552x413px
>be me yesterweek
>English lit class
>be only male student in class
>watching shakespeare's '12th night' play recorded from globe theatre
>autists get hyped
>fml.jpg
>all women in play are acted by men
>the women look as expected, like gay retards
>women in play cross-dresses as a gay to get to know the king or some shit
>That moment when a guy plays as a women dressed as a guy in love with a guy
>brain explodes
>gay retards on stage
>oh shit intimate moment
>gay autists get close and snog each other
>autists in class saying "awww"
>Vomit up in my throat and look away from the retard show
>get laughed at by autists for not looking at gay cunts snogging in costumes
>teacher pauses film
>autists start discussing gender and sex
>herewego.jpg
>"SHOULD BABIES HAVE THEIR GENDER CHOSEN"
>brain can't comprehend autists screeching
>bell rings
>im free thank allah
>walk with autist gf to other school site 5 min away
>says we should stick with 2 genders and that IDGAF about learning other genders
>autist screeching.wav
>mfw shakespeare got me into this mess
>>
Hello, this is not reddit. Goodbye
>>
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ur a cool guy anon:) im laughg bc ur me ily
>>
>>35121322
That picture pisses me the fuck off. It's so insulting. Shakespeare was beyond a genius and almost every sentence he wrote was painfully beautiful.
>>
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ur a cool guy anon:) im laughg bc ur me ily really good post OP 10/10 i came on cat it hiss at penis

Also, you are underage, or if you are an adult, you are a very, very mentally slow adult.
>>
>hates Shakespeare
>hates broads getting meme'd into dyking out with each other
>not being able to actually read well enough to know that ol' Willy fixes all the faggot shit and makes all the women nice qt gfs again at the end.
Nigga, you gay.
>>
>autists start discussing gender and sex

As an actual autist who actually likes Shakespeare this really fucking triggers my autism.
12th night is a fucking comedy of errors, nobody's a fag or a tranny- it's a weird joke where they're forced to tranny up and fag out.
Is Mrs Doubtfire a tranny icon now?
Fugg.
>>
fml.jpg
lmao
oh shi tintimate moment
lmaooo
>>Vomit up in my throat and look away from the retard show
>brain can't comprehend autists screeching
>bell rings
>im free thank allah
>walk with autist gf to other school site 5 min away
>says we should stick with 2 genders and that IDGAF about learning other genders
>autist screeching.wav
>mfw shakespeare got me into this mess

omg

i loveeeee u OPEEEE :DDDD
holy fuck we are spirit animals i hug u
>>
>>35121322
that's probably because they didn't use attractive guys

also if we don't maintain the gender ratio with government-mandated selection how will we maintain your gay autist sinkie utopia where the culture's so bland, stifling, and depressing that no one wants to fuck so they're dying out
>>
The play was hilarious but we still got HW on cross-dressing instead of something we will use in the exam.
Im12btw
Also fuck this captcha
>>
>>35122064
>that's probably because they didn't use attractive guys
The gay element to the play is a qt reverse trap being hit on by a very thirsty girl and pining for the dude she's working for.
So it was either too gay for there to be a moment between a man and a girl in a fake mustache or two girls.
>>
>>35121322
This is the price of diversity, shitlord.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.