[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you guys triggered? Pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

What makes you guys triggered?

Pic related.
>>
>>35121188
I've never tried mixing coke and pepsi. I should do that sometime.
>>
>>35121188
seeing this thread has sure given me a hankering for a nice coke
>>
>>35121188
My dad does that with every damn drink. Whatever's in the fridge, it's all going in one glass. Coke, orange juice, gatorade, a little protein powder, everything.
>>
>>35122149
Who /milkgrapejuiceandpepsimaterrace/ here?
>>
File: 87546478476.jpg (247KB, 1560x2080px) Image search: [Google]
87546478476.jpg
247KB, 1560x2080px
>>35122012
take mine, friendo <3
>>
>>35121188
I don't drink that shit so that picture doesn't trigger me at all
>>
>>35122149
what the fuck is the point of that lol
>>
females posting ON MY FUCKING BOARD makes me angry
>>
File: 1482515213318.jpg (16KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482515213318.jpg
16KB, 640x360px
>>35122149
NOOOooo this shouldn't be allowed
>>
The most thin skinned people are straight white boys.
>>
FUCKING ROASTIES ON MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The time for this shilling and degeneracy has come to an end.

Females have no rights to post on this board, and it shall remain like this forever.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.

Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.
>>
>>35122149

I've only heard of children and autistics do shit like this.

At birthday parties and shit everyone would mix in all the soft drinks and we'd call it "swamp water." Is this common, or just something only us weirdos in rural Canada know about?
>>
>>35123497
we called it a "suicide"

but I was like 10 the last time I did that
>>
If you drink anything other than water, black coffee, unsweetened tea and the occassional glass of milk if you're feeling spunky you're not doing yourself a favor
>>
>>35123528
We call it a suicide too! I haven't done that in years.
>>
>>35123492
Atta boy Vlad
>>
>>35123540
Milk is unacceptable.

What if I drink "whole juice"? Like a half cup of frozen cherries blended with water? My blender is powerful so no pulp remains.
>>
>>35123581
Nothing wrong with that but it's better to just eat the fruit if you want to be a good boy and get all your vitamins. Blending also makes it easier for the sugars to get on your teeth.
>>
File: PRAISEVLAD.jpg (43KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
PRAISEVLAD.jpg
43KB, 480x320px
FUCKING ROASTIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

We will CLEANSE our fucking board.

We will SAW the foundation of the organization of these normie skanks.

We will not stand for the oppression in our only safe space.
THIS BOARD WILL GO UP IN FLAMES, BUT NORMIES WILL NOT HAVE IT.
THIS IS WAR, MY BROTHERS, WE SHALL STAND AS ONE.

WE THE ROBOTS SHALL RISE AND CREATE A BOARD FOR THE ROBOTS, MONITORED BY THOSE LIKE US.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35123581
Blending is fine! You need to be careful about the amount you drink of what kind of fruit, because it's still super high in sugar. But the pulp contains a lot of nutrients, and the fibre slows the absorption of the sugar into your body so it doesn't all convert to fat.

Whole milk is actually fine, it's a good source of some fats and vitamins, but you should only drink maybe 2-3 short glasses a week. Yoghurt (especially greek or goat) or cottage cheese is a better alternative.
>>
>>35123699
lol Stop pretending people care about what you say faggot
>>
>>35123686
Wouldn't chewing make the sugar and acid spend more time in contact with my teeth? When I had some dental issues, I could drink a smoothie, but not eat an apple, because the acid and sugar hurt so much.
>>
>>35123540
>>35123581
>>35123686
>not drinking alcohol

but what do you do when existentialist dread inhabits the depths of your soul?
>>
File: 8c7.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
8c7.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>35123719
Enjoy orbiting, my brother.

Women will only continue to use you and you will continue to worship them like an idol, when in reality they are nothing more then objects created for sex.

Realize this, and ascend to godhood.
When you understand that they're not here to make you feel better, that's when you'll truly be enlightened.
>>
>>35123728
Depends on how you eat and drink I guess.

>>35123729
I'm an experienced psychonaut, I've had my fair share of existential dread. Immune to that now.
>>
File: adfdasfads.jpg (167KB, 736x1367px) Image search: [Google]
adfdasfads.jpg
167KB, 736x1367px
GET THE FUCK OFF MY SAFE HAVEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>35123913
Immunitycat.jpg
>>
>>35121188
DONT DU THIS!
IT MAKES POISONOUS CHLORINE GAS!
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 400x400px
>>35121188
Who the fuck did this
This a crime against nature
>>
>>35121188
I'm glad I don't drink that phosphoric acid anymore.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.