[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
I'm trying tinder for the first time, what should I expect?
>>
who's picture are you using?
>>
>>35120633
I'm going to use my own pictures. I'm bored so I'm trying to see how many matches I can obtain.
>>
Don't take any relationship seriously from there, the girls who say "I'm looking for something real" are lying or crazy or both. Buy condoms
>>
>>35120820
Thanks, but I can't have sex. I'm going to the Navy soon for Basic. This is just a game for me.
>>
>>35120504
You should expect girls who are just there to get their egos flattered and don't give the slightest hint of a shit about anything else.
>>
>>35120820
>>35120911

This sounds perfect for a hot guy who just wants to get laid.
I'll join you OP.
>>
>>35120911
I hope the fatties aren't there for that too.
>>
>>35120945
Just one question though.

Once you meet up, if she asks you why are you on tinder. You can't straight up say sex right?
What's a good excuse?
>>
>>35120504
Matching with a girl doesn't really mean shit and wont lead to anything else in 90% of cases IF you get matches at all. It's an app for hookups so make sure you're flirty right off the bat. The aura you need to give off is that you're interested in having fun and fucking around, not a stable relationship
>>
>>35121144
Say "I'm an explorer".

Works every time.
>>
>>35121170
I can already see her saying something like
>hahaha what does that mean? ;)
>>
>>35121187
Then say to her that "It means I'm doing research on girls that can gives me the best orgasm, care to be my specimen?"
>>
>>35121243
Anon please.

[original comment]
>>
>>35121282
Hehe. Every time.
>>
>>35121144
Can someone answer this seriously please or do i have to make a new thread?

The only thing that i see working is "Because i'm bored."
>>
Deep depression over the shallowness of mankind.
>>
>>35120504

you should expect to swipe hot chicks, get no matches, and then gradually lower your standards and then eventually be thankful that at least landwhales think you're hot. tinder is a roastie paradise, but horrible for robots
>>
>>35120504
unless you're chad, expect loneliness
>>
>get matched based on my body pic
>get ghosted when they see a face pic

such is the life of an uggo who lifts
>>
File: 1484334601331.jpg (19KB, 296x523px) Image search: [Google]
1484334601331.jpg
19KB, 296x523px
it's quite nice if you're good looking
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.