[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the last time you lived in the moment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: concert girl.webm (2MB, 370x560px) Image search: [Google]
concert girl.webm
2MB, 370x560px
When is the last time you lived in the moment?
>>
>>35120386
Did shrooms with some college bros at night in the woods. Best and only "in the moment" night of my life. Only night where I actually enjoyed living for once.
>>
Never heard of it. I live in the UK.
>>
>>35120386
I try to practice zen buddhism, I try to ground myself in the now as often as I can. It's incredibe how much you perspective changes after meditation, it helps to keep me going.
>>
>>35120386
Why do asian women always do retarded awkward hand motions to try themselves look cute, but all they do is make it look like they are being held at gunpoint?
>>
when I watch movies I usually can pull myself out of my head and I think that counts
>>
>>35120483
Kawaii culture, need you even ask?
>>
>>35120386
Summer 2010, a work friend invited me to go to South Korea with him to visit his dad and I said yes, had the best month of my life.
>>
>>35120483
her hand movements were a social cue that she was done spinning. the alpha male picked up on this and allowed her to briefly turn away, but didn't let go - establishing dominance... which the obviously liked based on her reaction.
>>
>>35120516
>I said yes

as if there is another answer
>>
>>35120386
this webm makes my blood boil. i want to blow their fucking brains out... fucking scum
>>
>>35121344
Why? Because they're really rich and have private photographers and security? Because they had tons of plastic surgery thanks to their wealth? Why do you wanna blow their brains out?
>>
>>35120516
Did you fug any korean qts?
>>
>>35120386
How long has it been? A couple years, I always got that high of being alive whenever I would hangout with my college friends in their dorm.

It was perfect, a mixed group of people just hanging around, watching movies, drinking, and laughing our asses off. One of the few moments where I didn't care that I wasn't home playing vidya.

Then I graduated and got separated from everyone, growing up is a bitch.
>>
>>35120386
I live in the moment every single day by never leaving my room or interacting with people. Absolutely no future plans or worries of any kind because I keep putting it off.
>>
>>35121382
You couldn't possibly understand, normalfag.
>>
File: rare elliot.jpg (66KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
rare elliot.jpg
66KB, 894x894px
>>35120386
Haha, I don't even remember
>>
>>35120553
i don't get any of this stupid shit
>>
File: sm33.png (410KB, 471x658px) Image search: [Google]
sm33.png
410KB, 471x658px
>>35121524
>not getting social cues

this is why you have autism

can you understand this?
>>
I can't remember the last time I smiled like that.
>>
>>35121441
no... filapina once tho
>>
>>35120386
>not continually living at least a few days into the future, if not longer
Don't be a normie.
>>
>>35120461
>>35120461
How long have you been doing it and what have you noticed?

I've started to meditate recently, and it's pretty neat. Not as many super-powers and pleasurable sensations as people say, but the advice on getting over trivial stresses and unwanted emotions is superb.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.