[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who just got out of a one-year sitewide ban anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: WojackTheGasClerk.jpg (160KB, 1174x1048px) Image search: [Google]
WojackTheGasClerk.jpg
160KB, 1174x1048px
Ask a guy who just got out of a one-year sitewide ban anything
>>
What did you get banned for?
origino
>>
>>35120026
Allegedly for posting some cp. I maintained in my appeal that it wasn't me and I was a victim of a new IP from moving, but it was rejected
>>
umad?

f8wijeit882jfi orognal post 8e8e8
>>
>>35120011
What do now? This board isnt cool anymore
>>
File: 1459139271274.jpg (23KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
1459139271274.jpg
23KB, 473x472px
>>35120563
>see /r9k/ i n my bookmarks
>remember the good times and forget what it has become
>follow the link and am filled with immediate disgust
This happens about once a week.
Here I am again
>>
>>35120563
I kept browsing for a month or so after getting banned but it was too frustrating not being able to post. I set a calendar reminder for when my ban was up, and now that I'm back....

it's seriously gone to shit. Wtf happened? What can we do? Is there another board worth going to?
>>
>>35120011
learn to evade, nigga
>>
>>35121104
Hopefully I won't get banned again, but how2evade?
>>
File: fregg234.jpg (95KB, 936x1055px) Image search: [Google]
fregg234.jpg
95KB, 936x1055px
>>35121883
>unplug router
>make coffee for 5 minutes
>turn router on again
a lot has changed in one year my friend, welcome back.
>>
>>35120064
did you get v&?
>>
>>35121955
Pretty sure you unplug the modem, not the router.
>>
File: 1437824543154.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1437824543154.gif
173KB, 600x630px
>get cool VPN service in humble bundle
>every location is either blocked or banned on 4chan

I don't even want to post illegal shit. I just need to ban evade since the roastie slut I live with makes contact threads.
>>
>>35122013
That makes sense. I did try uplugging/resetting the router and it didn't do anything... I never tried that with the modem though. Oh well, maybe I'll try that later today to see if it works

>>35121989
Nope, no party van! Nothing ever came of it.

>>35122062
I have a VPN service through Usenet and every VPN address is blocked as well, I tried... and my cell carrier's IP ranges are apparently blocked too, I've never been able to phonepost
>>
>>35120011
You could have unplugged your router/modem for a week and gotten back without issue.
>>
>>35122062
Does she know you browse 4chan?

If not, just doxx her in one of those threads, just pretend you somehow found out from her kik or whatever. That'll teach her
>>
>>35121955
I need to change router's WAN MAC for it to work. Just do that and reboot router and modem, wa-la!
>>
>>35122062
Did you really pay for access to publicly listed or static IPs?
>>
>>35122098
how many times did you write out a post and try to send it only to be reminded you were banned?

Also, how hard was it to navigate threads that you had a valid post for?
>>
>>35122350
I didn't care about the software. It was in a bundle with 20-odd others.
>>
>>35122367
>how many times did you write out a post and try to send it only to be reminded you were banned?
That happened a bunch, especially in the first week.

>Also, how hard was it to navigate threads that you had a valid post for?
Really, really, really fucking hard... That's why after the first month or so, I just completely stopped coming to 4chan. I thought I'd be able to feel fine just browsing, but it was too frustrating being unable to post, and it was easier to just cut it out of my life, but I still missed this place
>>
I didn't know you could still get board specific bans.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.