[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This creepy fuck as a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: weird guy.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
weird guy.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>like K-On group on normie book
>this guy waifus azusa
>makes weird images of her referring to him
>stuff like " oh anon is mine only!"
>still has an azn gf
whats your excuse r9k?
>>
I'm waiting to meet Ms. Right.
>>
>>35118599
Share some of the weird pics , anon. Seems interesting
>>
File: creepy fuck with waifu.jpg (122KB, 720x1282px) Image search: [Google]
creepy fuck with waifu.jpg
122KB, 720x1282px
>>35118599
this is an example of the weird stuff he posts
>>
Such a mainstream waifu too. He probably hasn't even seen 200 anime series.
>>
>>35118599
im not white and dont have a good job
>>
File: censored.png (979KB, 936x558px) Image search: [Google]
censored.png
979KB, 936x558px
>>35118616
heres one of them, censored for protection
>>
>>35118599
i havent Ieft my house in some time..
>>
File: 2XQ5KkQ.jpg (63KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2XQ5KkQ.jpg
63KB, 1600x1000px
>>35118599
this is gold OP post more creep stuff
>>
File: censored 2.png (910KB, 933x544px) Image search: [Google]
censored 2.png
910KB, 933x544px
>>35118652
>>35118660
are you that guy from the facebook group?
if so im sorry i was just showing anons even robots can have gfs.
>>35118666
heres more of the weird pics
>>
>>35118680
How old is him? Btw Azuza is like a turbo kid on K-on, this guys could be a legit pedo.
>>
>>35118680
no, he is not a robot. there is much wider variety of losers than you could think of.
>>
File: facebook intro.png (2KB, 250x43px) Image search: [Google]
facebook intro.png
2KB, 250x43px
>>35118694
nah, cant find it, but he had this as his facebook intro
>>35118711
so what would he be? ex-normie or something?
>>
>>35118736
I know someone that is like this too, but this guy is obviously older, have a job and probably a socil circle. How can a person live while being creepy so openly?
>>
>>35118760
he doesnt have a good job, and he probably only has a few online friends
Also idk how someone can be so openly creepy.
>>
lol yeah but the more social pressure you exert on the real-names internet, the bigger imageboard/otaku culture gets

in other words, your reward for being the internet creepiness police is that you get to live with /b/ forever
>>
>people acting as though having even an ugly gf is a barometer of success
She's absolutely fucking disgusting and there are literally over a billion gooks out there, so they're the pigeons of humanity. Pull your head in boys and actually do something of worth with your lives instead of making these threads.
>>
>>35119178
this logic doesnt make sense to me
>your ugo
>you shouldnt just the low class ugo gf
>instead you should work hard and get a qt gf

im assuming this same logic applies to women
and if it is the case, then ugo people shouldnt date period?
Cause taking low class women is beneath me, that ugo woman wont date me, and no one should.
And you cant change your face so your stuck a low class woman.
So your only chance is to date some dude who is so low and isnt improving.

So ideally the ugly woman either the bottom rung on a ladder meant to be surpassed by a more attractive woman, or not date.
>>
>>35118599
I'm considered too unattractive universally to have a relationship or friends
So I sit alone and wait for some girl to pull me out of my rut but she never comes because society doesn't and will never care about men enough GH for someone to out in the effort for fixing my broken self esteem and social problems
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.