[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to drink alcohol early in the morning?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1488009613316.jpg .jpg (275KB, 1280x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1488009613316.jpg .jpg
275KB, 1280x1847px
Is it wrong to drink alcohol early in the morning?
>>
It's so right.
>>
Probably, but I'm doing it anyways
>>
>>35118586
>>35118589
What are you drinking
>tfw Spotted Cow
>>
File: 1483788795847.gif (40KB, 334x448px) Image search: [Google]
1483788795847.gif
40KB, 334x448px
>>35118582
Not necessarily, time is a social construct. Don't give in to spooks and live life the way you want to.
>>
>>35118607
Tesco own brand vodka.
>>
>>35118607
ayyy wisco anon whats up
>>
>>35118607
Hey fellow Wisconsite! 262 here.
>>
>>35118642
I'm drinking so I don't end up getting tons of fast food again.

>>35118647
I'm from 920. Hello.

>>35118634
How drunk do you get? I found I get more drunk off beer than I do spirits.

>>35118612
Society needs taboos to keep itself healthy and functioning well.
>>
I drink all day so by night I am very inebriated and sleep like a baby
>>
>>35118582
Only if you're not an alcoholic
>>
>>35118700
I'm not an alcoholic though. I hardly ever drink alcohol.
>>
>>35118658
I have a fairly high tolerance. I drank six double whiskeys and five double rum and cokes and still wasn't completely shitfaced. Like you, I get way more drunk from beer. I think it may be related to fluid intake. You have six pints of beer and it's like you're not only a little tipsy but now you're carrying a little beer baby as well.
>>
>>35118727
Then don't drink in the morning, faggit.
>>
>>35118744
Why not? I'm going to drink alone anyway, so why does it matter what time I drink? Alcohol is too expensive to drink daily.
>>
>>35118750
>alcoholic
drinking alone is enough to make you an alcoholic
In reality an alcoholic is someone who does it constantly and spends every dime they own on booze not someone who enjoys some sippy sauce alone or if they happen to stay up all night for whatever reason decide to start drinking in the morning would be alright.
Of course waking up and cranking down booze probably isn't gonna do you any favors it's not gonna turn you into an alcoholic
>>
File: nigger.jpg (53KB, 237x344px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
53KB, 237x344px
>>35118806
>drinking alone is enough to make you an alcoholic
NIGGER what the fuck are you talking about? Are you so sheltered that you've never seen an actual alcoholic before.
Lemme guess, you're a phoneposter from plebbit
>>
>>35118868
google it you fucking retard
it's one of the symptoms
so that makes a good chunk of the US population raging alcoholics then.
>>
>>35118658
I'm 414

had to scrape the ice off my car this morning for the first time in about a month
>>
>>35118908
That makes all of Europe raging alcoholics.
>>
>>35118607
Lagunitas hop stoopid, its pretty good
>>
>>35118908
>>35118806
I think the notion that "drinking alone" by itself makes you an alcoholic is ridiculous. I never go out, so I never am around other people, so every time I drink it's alone. But I only drink 6 beers a week on average, so does that make me an alcoholic?

So the chads and stacies who get shit-faced at the bar 3 times a week aren't alcoholics because they're doing it together, whereas I am an alcoholic because I like to have a few beers and watch a few movies?
>>
>>35118908
Having one symptom does not mean you have the condition. You're so misinformed it's comical. Get off of WebMD and quit pretending to be a medical professional.
>>
>>35118908
It's a *symptom*. Symptoms aren't illnesses.
>>
OK, all of you dumb nignogs
Frequency or solitude of drinking DO NOT determine whether one is an alcoholic
The true litmus test of alcoholism is drinking more than one intends to in a sitting and not being able to control or moderate alcohol consumption
t. actual alcoholic
>>
>>35118951
I'm in the same boat as you are, and as a result I drink alone probably 99% of the time. I am most definitely an alcoholic but drinking alone doesn't in and of itself qualify someone as an alcoholic. If you're drinking 18 beers a day though that is usually a pretty good indicator
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.