[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go vegan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Dx3PMHBi.jpg (499KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Dx3PMHBi.jpg
499KB, 2448x2448px
Why don't you go vegan /r9k/?
Vegan girls outnumber vegan guys 4/1 and many would only consider dating other vegans.

Seriously it only takes a week to change your eating habits and lose all cravings for meat, and there are substitutes that taste exactly the same or at least as good for dairy products.

Also vegans are generally slim and hot because they actually take care of their bodies.

Probably the one thing you can do that swings the odds most heavily in your favour with the least effort.
>>
File: 1484430141757.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484430141757.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
>>35117392

>it's a HEY ROBOT WHY DONT YOU TRY ARBITRARY THING XYZ episode
>>
Veganism doesn't exist
>>
>>35117392
>Why don't you go vegan /r9k/?
Why don't you mind your own business lmao
>>
>>35117392
>HEY ROBOT TRY MY SHITTY NORMIE BELIEFS YOULL GET GIRLS
I gave up on 3D women, in fact women in general, as they're just for sex and they are also a waste of money
>>
https://youtu.be/lZneYxAjOsc

OPs right, the competition really isnt fierce
>>
File: 1486171080718.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px)
1486171080718.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35117392
Veganism is expensive, tastes bad, a massive inconvenience, and makes it extremely difficult to get proper nutrition.

Aside from that, the girls involved are almost entirely of the hippie persuasion, and I really don't want to deal with a hyper-liberal in a relationship capacity (or any capacity, for that matter). Absolutely not.
>>
>>35117429
Well if you don't want to get girls this thread obviously isn't for you
>>
>>35117423
I'm asking a question and giving advice that has personally worked with me for getting girls.
Anyway, the maths doesn't lie.
Take it or leave it, idc
>>
>>35117490
that's all wrong

t.vegan 2 years
>>
>>35117599
No, that's all wrong.

See? I can play that game, too.
>>
>>35117616
i speak from experience, you don't
>>
>>35117674
>Typical self-absorbed vegan responses

Why one would want to date people who have similar communication patterns.
>>
Willing to try. They that Veganism makes your dick diamond hard after a few weeks.

How do I craft a diet that will give me 160+ grams of protein per day?
>>
vegan food is tasty, to be sure.

but so is meat.
>>
This is in fact true.
Girls love this kinda shit
Whenever I try to talk to girls about serious shit. They always talk about environment. Vegabism is quite good for the environment so the feel like what matters to them matters to you. Great way to start conversation and friendship.

Still they are chicks so don't be a beta bitch about it. Because a lot of guy vegans act like big pussies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.