[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are funny. Get over it. This is all the proof we need.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 23a.jpg (37KB, 680x383px)
23a.jpg
37KB, 680x383px
Women are funny.

Get over it.

This is all the proof we need.
>>
File: 1486399542613.png (47KB, 186x186px)
1486399542613.png
47KB, 186x186px
>>35117268
Why are women seemingly unable to be funny?
>>
>>35117279
I'd say it's because you lack a sense of humor.
>>
>>35117279
I believe the female brain works on repetition, which is why they have an advantage in modern education systems. Males work on a more "plastic" form of thought. Flexibility, applying a principal to multiple areas of study, using metaphors alot. The latter is good for jokes because its more original and stuff.

Also shes asian, those yellows have gotten flexibility beaten out of them with their rigid education standards
>>
damn, looks like white teenage boys have been dethroned as the kings of meme
>>
>>35117341
They were only ever kings of anything in front of their monitors. Real world? Not so much. Sure, in the past they were awesome and created great societies and infrastructures. Nowadays they sit around and take credit for what their forefathers did.
>>
>>35117279
they don't need to be funny/ have a personality to get what they want

men have to sue humor as a way to get laid
>>
Name a good female comedian who doesn't rely on
>muh hotness
>muh vagina
>muh lesbianism
for jokes.
>>
File: ValidMarriedAbalone.webm (202KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
ValidMarriedAbalone.webm
202KB, 418x498px
I knew she was gonna win, she was the only who looked like she knew what she was doing

Also she's back on Monday
>>
>>35119451
Jen Kirkman
>>
File: 1478668449875.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1478668449875.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>35117268
That is incredibly unfunny.

Women are so rarely funny because being funny has never really benefited them. From an evolutionary standpoint, traits are useful to humans if they make it easier to attract a mate, or aid in survival. Women don't need anything besides looks to attract a mate, so the only traits they need are those that allow them to survive. On the other hand, men need every attractive trait they can; simply having good looks often is not enough. That's why men developed humor.
>>
File: 1m.jpg (6KB, 150x251px) Image search: [Google]
1m.jpg
6KB, 150x251px
>>35117279
>unable to be funny
This is college freshman tier humour, not exactly something everybody would find hilarious.
>>
>>35117268
thats not a "girl" thats the dude from disturbia
>>
>>35119572
>LMAO dude, she said "meme" XD

It's not humor. There's no setup, no payoff, just spouting off an internet reference.
>>
>>35119572
Nearly everyone on /r9k/ is of college-age.
>>
>>35119641
>this

it's like saying OH MY GOD SHE TOUCHED A PS2?!?!?! I'M EJACULATING WOW SHE IS DESTINY
>>
>>35117268
>meme humour
>funny
Choose one and come back to this board when you are 18
>>
>>35117279
Men are the ones chosen by the evolution to attract the mates. Being funny is integral into charming a female and mating. Women have no such need for humour.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.