[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tinder/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: tender.jpg (45KB, 560x415px)
tender.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
Who /tinder/ heya?

How's the game going lads?

Hope you managed to get some matches this week.
>>
>>35116395
R: 0

Same as the amount of matches i got.
>>
>>35116395
How can people with no experience even use the app?
>>
even if i get a few matches after swiping 500 people none of them responds me back.fuck this gayass app.even the ugly girls are looking to get fucked by a chad even though they wont ever find one.i am not even bad looking
>>
Post the pic/bio that you're using for your profile bros.

Need some ideas.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170225-084401.png (324KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-084401.png
324KB, 1440x2560px
This bitch was my only hope
>>
>>35117696
Have you ever thought that your opening message might be a little off, or your profile not being at its peak?
>>
File: hzerehgre.jpg (176KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hzerehgre.jpg
176KB, 750x1000px
>>35116395
Got about 100 matches, but I spend way to much money on boosting, might aswell get a prostitute. I fucked one 6-7 ish girl with hot body who gave me a BJ on our first date lol, she wants to meet again. Have two others who seem to be dtf,
>>
I'll give tinder a chance. Never tried it before so what should I expect?
>>
>>35119593
Could be. idk
>>
tinder literally makes me want to off myself

I have self-esteem issues and I hate myself but even I know I deserve better girls than the fat tubs of lard who swipe right on me on that fucking shithole app
>>
Been on it for long 18 hours now and it seems pretty dead. One match and one superlike. Don't know if 9 hours per match is a good ratio but I suspect it's not. Also I don't have any photographs of me so I had to take a shitty smartphone picture.
>>
5th match in 5 months
2 days ago we talked for like 2 hours and the same for today. I'm getting optimistic but will most likely end up hurt for she already shows signs of "not here for relationships", or I'm just not chad.
>>
>>35116395
>Made an account
>Fuck it
>Get tinder pro
>Couple of matches
>Buy the $25 boosts
>Delete after 3 days because all my matches are bots except the one girl who pretty much mocked me

I hate myself. I also have badoo, pof, okcupid and bumble
>>
I've been using it for about a month and so far I've had about 2 matches and they have both ghosted me
>>
>>35116395
Literally just got matched with a tranny who looks bretty hot desu. What do? She (m) is basically trapfags wet dream
>>
Can one of you guys lend me your phone number and send me the codes... I don't have service on my phone for now.
>>
>Use tinder for months
>Lots of matches
>Learn from mistakes through every Convo
>Get lots of numbers and snaps
>Only 3 girls out of the many I've set up dates with actually follow through.
>First girl was literally white trash (think Kenny from southpark)
>Second was a girl just looking for a one night stand with a stinky puss
>Third was literally the best and I'm surprised I found her

Been together for a month so far. It's not impossible to find someone on tinder, just don't have too high of expectations. Also one thing I found is get her number and when you set up the date set it up for about 2 days after you set it up. Also before the first date only text her for the details of the date then the day before send a confirmation text like "how's your week been? I look forward to meeting you tomorrow." Then get her address.
>>
>>35120221
kill yourself normalfaggot
original
>>
>>35120134
bumble is dope at least. it shows that girls have no fucking idea how to initiate conversations, but they sure as fuck don't want you opening up with "hey" even though that's all they have.
>>
>>35120242
Just trying to help fellow bots
>>
>>35120221
I met a girl like that too. Been on a date with her on the valentines, really a fantastic girl. Cool interests and stuff. I guess she decided she doesn't want to see me again though.
>>
>make a tinder account less than a week ago
>30 matches
>only message one of them
>get her number within 3 messages
>planning to go out soon
i hope my gf doesnt find out
>>
>>35120271
that doesn't help at all, it's just you bragposting and trying to act like a chad
kill yourself
>>
>>35120247
>bumble is dope at least.

Not really, I never got any matches
>>
>>35120336
Hey Chad that's pretty edgy
>>
>>35120348
Your attitude sucks. Your life will never improve if you refuse to try.
>>
>>35120600
dumping normalfag platitudes and bragging about shit doesn't help either so why don't you just fuck off this board then?
you have no idea what helps and doesn't, you just want to look like some angle who comes and dumps non-advice on our heads and blames everything on us, not the situations we were raised in or forced to go through
>>
Too ugly for tinder. Also it won't let me validate my phone number.
>>
I have gotten some matches but wtf are you supposed to say when there profile is blank?
>>
I started a thread half an hour ago, but nobody posted, so here's what I need:

>I want to make a fake Tinder account to see what's the situation in my city. Could someone give me a couple of suitable pics of Chads to use? I want something more normal, not a literal 10/10 son of Apollo kid of guy.
>Also I only need a (fake) Facebook account, right? Is the chat thing going on on Tinder or I need a separate program (Viber or some shit) for that?
>>
>>35120783
I just say "hey, whats up :emojihere:", if they are genuinely interested in either something serious or a hookup they will respond. Don't overthink this.
>>
>see one of my friends on tinder
>swipe right
>we match
>say hahahahahahahahahaa
>she unmatches with me
fun
>>
>>35120783
It's all up to you man. If you think you're sexy enough and the girl is DTF, open with something sexual.
>>
Are people/matches able to see my telephone number and Facebook account?
>>
Where can I find the old thread where a robot creates a false chad profile?
>>
>>35116395

Get out of here with your normie apps
>>
>>35120999
Kek maybe she wants your D
>>
>just signed up 10 minutes ago and here are my first impressions
>1 out of 10 is actually qt
>4 out of 10 look like club sluts
>5 out of 10 are fat or plain as fuck
>>
>>35116395

I went on tinder a while ago. It's pretty good in population centers like NYC and LA, but not anywhere rural or small towns in general unless you're country chad. I fucked a few girls that I thought were cool/hot and met up with some others that I didn't like that much. Generally the girls that are on tinder are damaged/desperate in some way and most are really ugly. Dated one 8/10qt for 6 months that I met on tinder and then she cheated on me and broke my heart.

tinder 6/10 wouldn't use again but worth trying out
>>
>5 matches
>no flirting skills
>unmatched today by one
Can't wait to have them all do it in a while.
>>
>match with girl on tinder
>add her on snapchat
>decide to ghost her because I didn't feel like putting in the effort to talk to her
>she snaps me about a week ago
>start talking to her
>she's about a 6/10, but she's qt and has nice thicccccc titties though
>is really into me even though I'm an autistic sperg
>asks me what I'd want to do with her sexually
>talks about wanting to kiss and cuddle me
I'm so fucking close to losing my virginity. I'm a fatbot too, the only advantage I have is I'm tall, that's it. She goes to a college an hour and a half away from me and my car is a piece of shit, kinda tempted to risk breaking down to go meet up with her.
>>
>>35120999
I've seen multiple friends on tinder and none of them have matched me

makes it really awkward knowing that they had the choice to throw me a lifeline and they decided to pass on by
>>
got tinder for the first time the other day and a 7/10 super liked me, went over and fucked her twice and we watched Breaking Bad. Why did it take me so long to get into this..
>>
File: 1457238087093.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1457238087093.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>matched with an Asian and a qt latina
>no replies

Guess they matched With Chad and he is smashing them right now
>>
how do I start a conversation
I never ever want to start the conversation but it's apparent no one's gonna start it with me
what do you even say? hi?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.