[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so many of these korean woman / black man videos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1934x1078px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1934x1078px
Why is there so many of these korean woman / black man videos on youtube? There's a fucking community, not even kidding

I am not even an epic /pol/ racist type, it's just really weird as fuck how there seems to be a sizable minority of korean women who really like black dudes. It doesn't even exist in other asian nations, just korea
>>
File: 1487989884970.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1487989884970.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>move to the west
>get cucked
>go back home
>get cucked

it's all over for asian bois
>>
File: Korean Original Culture.jpg (969KB, 2200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Korean Original Culture.jpg
969KB, 2200x1200px
The Koreans always had a thing for shit.
>>
I see a lot of these kinds of videos but also ones with just non koreans having to constantly post about dating koreans

some of them are really ugly and boring so maybe I do have a chance with the guy I like from korea
epic
>>
>women from ethicities which recently dropped conservatism can unleash their sexual tastes at their fullest

wow, such new, much heh, fuck OFF
>>
>>35117660
Huh. I guess life could be worse. Still sucks being a 5'5 virgin might aswell be asian desu at least if I was asian i'd have a higher IQ and probably a job by now.
>>
the african male is superior to all other races males, they do not even have to fire a single bullet in the conquest of other races lands

they simply have to walk in and the other races women are all over their BBCs

in a mere 5 generations black men have mated with enough of the enemy races women to produce enough nignogs that the newly conquered lands are now majority nigger

the BBC truely is the most virulent and successful bio weapon in defeating enemy races
>>
>>35118463
I do agree my good sir. Don't you wish a black man would black all women of this world truly lowering the IQ of everyone and making the rest of the men die out as the pathetic virgins they clearly are and always will be?
>>
>>35118495

i with all the men in this world were black bulls with massive BBCs

and all the women with lily white intersex sex doll bimbos with tiny cock and balls but all a functioning vagina and womb

this would be the greatest race of all
>>
File: ca0.jpg (129KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
ca0.jpg
129KB, 600x772px
>>35118463
>>35118495
>>35118527
Simply Epic my dudes

oregano original
>>
>minority groups together to form a community
wow OP how shocking.
>>
File: 1484323670721.jpg (32KB, 450x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484323670721.jpg
32KB, 450x498px
>>35116190
>I am not even an epic /pol/ racist type
>posts race-bait thread
>>
>>35118933
>Koreans are a minority in Korea
You sure are smart
>>
>>35118933
not really. It's more equivilent to black guys dating white women in America- except Asian males have even less chance of competing
>>
>>35116190
The same reason there are so many white male/ Asian female couples in these countries. Black men and white men both realize how easy the pussy game in Asia is. Asian men simply cannot compete with either of them.
>tiny dicks
>short
>effeminate
Is it any wonder their women want something else?
>>
desu lily isn't that bad looking

https://www.instagram.com/lovelylilylee/

why do white guys always go for the bottom of the barrel asians though?
>>
I think it's because of the African American influence in KPOP.
>>
File: BLACKED2.png (1MB, 1587x995px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED2.png
1MB, 1587x995px
>>35120569
kek, We can't possibly influencing kpop.
>>
I hang out with a lot of international people.

My black friend has yellow fever like nothing I've ever seen before.

Luckily he's not a total moron, and speaks 4 European languages.
>>
http://jajisobig.tumblr.com/

tfw we are no different from whites that go to SEA countries
>>
>>35116190
Literally who cares?
Originali commentorium
>>
File: 5f1.jpg (103KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
5f1.jpg
103KB, 417x600px
>>35120688
>total moron
>speaks 4 languages
>>
>>35121006
>not
>a
looks like we found who IS the total moron
>>
>>35121083
>Luckily he's not a total moron, and speaks 4 European languages.

>not a total moron
>not a moron

Have different meaning you ringworm. The first implies that he's still somewhat moronic, yet not fully so. The second is also derogatory as it implies that he hinges on being a moron, perhaps due to the association made from other people of his race.
>>
File: Theresa-May.jpg (47KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
Theresa-May.jpg
47KB, 615x411px
>>35121006
Nice reading comprehension.

Oregano comet
>>
>>35116190
Black guys are cool as fuck from my experience. Tyrone>Chad, not even memeing. All my black friends are chill and always fun to hang out with. Plus, even the Tyronest of Tyrones are usually anime nerds.
>>
why dont black people ever want to date their own?

you never see any threads about blck on black
>>
>>35121625

fuck that, they're not cool they sociopaths. they try their hardest to appear cool but underneath they're psychos, it must be from the low iq.
>>
>>35121631
Because black "women" are masculine gorillas
>>
>>35121653
See white Chads are always more sociopathic and more aggressive when drinking than the Tyrones I know.
>>
>>35121685

this, but don't ever tell black pople that this because it's "racist".
>>
>>35121699

nah Tyrone isn't cool, he's snake waiting to stab you in the back.
>>
>>35121157
He's a bit of a moron.
>>
>>35116190
Maybe because they are starting to realize, like many other races, that we're objectively better lovers and mates?

Asian women usually follow after white women. So, expect to see more of this to come.
>>
>>35117660
Asian guys have it rough. In their own countries their women are intolerable feminist workaholics. In the west they get cucked even harder than swedes. At least they make a lot of money.
>>
>>35121795

more objectively shit people
>>
dont fall for the "blacks are cool" meme, because it is a meme. they're cool and they'll blow up like a psychopath over the smallest thing and stab you in the back.

it's all an act.
>>
>>35121873
Story? What did the blacks do to you, anon?
>>
easy, they suck up US cultural exports more than any other country. and one of the biggest parts of US culture right now is worship of black men and black culture. so they are being BLACKED by transitivity.
>>
>>35121837
Sure, my guy. Denial isn't going to stop this ride.
>>
>>35121891
>taking asian attentionwhore troll seriously
lmao
>>
Korean """""women""""" in Korea are absolute degenerate whores after college.

Most Korean guys, if they are successful, do arranged marriages with women who are chaste.

t. gook
>>
>>35121702
>implying most black men don't openly recognize it
>>
SK was/is cucked by America.
>>
>>35122048
>be black
>no one on normiebook knows i'm black because no profile pic
>say in a comments section that michelle obama is ugly and looks like a man
>4 black women come in to tell me i'm racist and accuse me of misogynoir
>for not finding one black woman attractive
Christ. You insult one and they act like you've insulted them all.
>>
>>35122011

im glad you dropped the act tyrone lol.
>>
>>35121934

what ride? you guys think of yourselves as more than you really are, you're objectively shitty people that play pretend.
>>
>>35121891

my "friend" tried to fight me over a misunderstanding, being a passive aggressive bitch and when i called him out on it he tried to scare me like hes some kind of big shit.

this was my friend too, so yeah fuck em.
>>
>>35122628
what'd you expect from a race that constantly tries to victimize themselves and get violent if you cross them wrong?
>>
>>35122757

i didn't even "cross" him, it was a fucking misunderstanding. dude just blows up like he has deep deep inferiority issues on me, it was tragic.

dude was my friend too.
>>
>>35122103
Fuck off nigger originally
>>
>>35122795
to them a misunderstanding is crossing them wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--LEJt02wqw
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.