[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/slavfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: славфеел.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
славфеел.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
We haven't had /slavfeel/ threads in ages. I want to change that.
All slavs welcome.
>>
>tfw can't do a slavsquat
I don't feel whole.
>>
File: 1487951886916.jpg (85KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487951886916.jpg
85KB, 1080x810px
>tfw not good enough for a slav gf
>>
>>35116003

Did you know that slavs are already fucking off from the UK, even before Brexit has been completed?
>>
>>35116035
Just practice. You'll be able to do it eventually.
>>
>>35116053
Slavic women are horrible though
>>35116055
I didn't know that. I don't really care though. I don't live in the UK.
>>
>tfw hate vodka
am I broken?
>>
FUCK OFF RUSSIAN OPPRESSORS
>>
>tfw no personal kurwa
life is terrible komrades
>>
Local slav girls are horrible to me, they just ignore or bully me for no reason. Foreign girls are much nicer, i remember a tall french beauty approach me for a cig and was happy to talk to me. I pussied out though.
>>
I JUST WANT A FAT EASTERN EURO GF JESUS CHRIST GET ME ONE ALREADY
>>
50% slav and swedefag here, I don't know the language of my people because my father never felt the need to teach me as we live in Sweden. Is the Serbian language a pain in the ass to learn?
>>
I have a question to slavs: how much the description of roles in society below fit your experience?

I am from Poland and wrote down about my experience and people I know but have no idea if it is more common issue.

>mom always did all the work, from being breadwinner, cooking, cleaning, taking care of me and my sister
>dad just kind of exists and chills in front of tv
>dad throws tantrums when he doesnt get exactly what he wants on dinner
>always have to be the one helping mother (together with sis) because "oh, that just the way men are honey, we have to do all work"
>same with all other families I know
>man in my culture smoothly goes from his mommy to his wife/gf and probably doesnt notice much change
>still remember my grandmother getting my 18 yo uncle breakfast to his bed and literally spoon-feeding because "my sunny is going to have hard day at school"
>mfw aunts and mother "lecture" me about having to always looks good and be mysterious or the husband will cheat on me
>its your fault if the guy cheats on you
>it isnt different in families of my friends
>friend with brother literally instructed to do all the cleaning in the room their share and house because "he is a boy, girls do cleaning"
>know grown men who never bought themselves clothes, mommy or wife always did it for them
> one guy never even bought fucking bread by himself, or cooked anything
>>
>>35118911
>Sweden
>offspring of an immigrant and swedish woman

SWEDEN YES!
>>
>>35118556
Go to a country and get one. Its easy
>>
>>35119015
Hmm, that could explain suicides and rampant alcoholism after failed relationship/marriage.
>>
>>35119015
That sounds fucking based. Why did I have to be an Americuck
>>
>>35119274
>>35119274
It is based if you are a man (unless what >>35119230 says happens).
It annoying if you are a woman though.
>>
File: 668.gif (57KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
668.gif
57KB, 400x300px
>>35119333
Wtf Poland?

In Croatia, some of those things exist, but in a much mild version.

Things like
>know grown men who never bought themselves clothes, mommy or wife always did it for them

But not that someone never bought bread. Wtf is wrong with Poland?
>>
>>35118911
How many cases does Swedish have?

And how difficult is your grammer? Like german, italian?
>>
>>35119414
The one with bread is an extreme case but latter is very common among people I know.
My father didnt buy himself nothing from clothing in like 20 years.
>>
File: whywouldyoudothat.jpg (49KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
whywouldyoudothat.jpg
49KB, 600x621px
Tfw slav but cant drink.
>>
>>35119449
It does not suprises me.

I wanted to buy my own clothes since I was 16-17, but even not when I'm 23 and I need new warddrobe, I ask my mother to give me exact sum of money to buy clothes I found on stores and her reply is basiclly

> you do not have the brains to buy yourself clothing, you buy too expensive that has low-quality material.

Wtf woman, everything here is imported from China, it literally does not matter where I buy it.

Once I snapped and I deliberately wore old and torn clothes for months when she didn't finally started to see that I will not give up on this prepostorous idea and gave me money to buy stuff by myself. And even when I got home I had to listen her lecturing how my clothes is low-quality.

Some of us (men) want to be independet but it's also your fault that we are like that. You literally have to walk torn apart so yoh could loose the knot. And even then, you tell yourself that you made ' an exception'. Most men give up on that seeing an infinite tunnel to independice, we loose hope.
It is up to you (women) too.
>>
>>35119630
We* literally have to walk...
>>
>>35116055
Fucking sucks, 90% of Polacks going there are disgusting subhumans.
My city in the last 10 years has become much safer and people got nicer.
I don't want those retards to come back.
>>
>>35119437
I don't think we have cases. It's very similar to English.
>>
>>35119630
Yeah, I always told my mother that treating father like a retarded child is a bad for relationship but she is too ingrained into the culture (same with my father t b h).

I prefer just going abroad to places like germany/denmark/ etc and date there.
>>
>>35119690

90% of Poles in Poland are disgusting subhumans.
>>
File: 1487330902817.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487330902817.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>35116003

>was a slav
>immigrated to first world country

do I count anymore? I hate vodka and don't squat
>>
>>35116053
Wanting a slav gf is like wanting to pass college with straight C's.
>>
>>35119015
I'd gladly take care of the house,food etc if someone made the money to sustain me kolezanko. Sadly in our culture it's not possible for a man to be doing that
>>
>>35119760
I dislike society in general but the people in Poland that i've met throughout my life are nice
>>
>>35119798
My mother is breadwinner so she sustains him, kolego. So it does happen in our culture.
Doesnt mean he does anything related to housekeeping though.
>>
>>35119822

It's because the subhuman ones only talk to other Poles and don't make an effort to integrate with locals.
>>
File: Kru.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kru.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>35119856
I forgot that in my own house 5 or so years ago my dad was jobless for a couple years and all he did was making a mess. My mom's a literal angel, she's so strong yet so kind. I think it's only a thing for older generations tho, now young women care more about themselves. I guess i got unlucky with my timing of being born.
>>
Polska here.
>>35119015
>mom doing all the work
Yep. But if we try to do something on our own, we get criticised.
>dad throws tantrums
Nope. Always mom here.
>one guy never cooked anything
That's me. As for clothes, same. Situation similar to >>35119630
>>35119969
Congrats on having cool mom. At least you have that.
>>
Pochemu tut nelzya pisat na cyrrilice
>>
>>35120611
bo 4czad to strona hamburgerow i zazdroszcza waszych literek
>>
Slav growing up in a foreign country here.
Parents are polish but I live in Austria.
>>
When will slavs liberate my country?
>>
>>35120753
Only when you conver to catholicism and pray to your lord and savior Jesus Christ
>>
File: saint_stalin2.jpg (270KB, 828x1084px) Image search: [Google]
saint_stalin2.jpg
270KB, 828x1084px
>>35120838
catholic shit plz
>>
>>35119015
co ty pierdolisz?!
gdzie ty kurwa mieszkasz? na wsi w XIX wieku?
>>
does Bosnia count
>>
>>35118059
And who are you, some sort of hohol?
>>
File: 14535384753745637.jpg (19KB, 290x365px) Image search: [Google]
14535384753745637.jpg
19KB, 290x365px
>>35120974
What's it to you katsap?
>>
>>35120925
In one of biggest cities
>>35120122
Thats hardly a "cool" mum
>>
>>35119015

your dad is a fag but your mom allows it

i am from Prague but have family and friends in Warsaw and spent there a lot of time
people there are normal like everywhere else in Europe i've been

idk why would you shitpost on your entire country saying things like:
>man in my culture smoothly goes from his mommy to his wife/gf and probably doesnt notice much change
>its your fault if the guy cheats on you
and portraying other extreme cases like it's something normal there

guess you did it for attention
or maybe you are just edgy
>>
>tfw vesna

hate it, but not as much as LETO
>>
>>35121778
Those things are common among my family and people I know.
Warsaw is very different from rest of the country in many ways.
>>
>>35116003

Is it unironically true that you beat up muslims and faggots? Might move there and help out.
>>
>>35122112
sta

Non-ASCII text is not allowed.
>>
>>35118059
nie
nihuya
>>
>>35120611
oroginal'nie postbl, vsya huinya
>>
How can I get a qt slavic gf?
>>
>>35122555
>volapuk and translit mixture
please no
>>
>>35122588
ya s-sorry
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.