[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things I wish /r9k/ prepared me for:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: yohokaiwa.jpg (242KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yohokaiwa.jpg
242KB, 1920x1200px
Well, folks, guess what happened? I had sex.

Or rather, I was supposed to have sex, but my girlfriend started crying when I was touching her mostly naked body. I asked her what was wrong and she started crying and shaking more, saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over, which made me think 3 things:

1. Did she cheat on me? Is she feeling guilty?
2. Is she not a virgin/did she lie to me?
3. Oh fuck, was she raped? Am I bringing back bad memories?

We didn't continue after that and I'm back at my house. I kind of just awkwardly left and now I don't know what to do. I heard her vomit in the bathroom on my way out.

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>35115291
Get out filthy normalfag trash
>>
>>35115291
Maybe she was nervous
also OP you have a gf, you can get out now
>>
>>35115291
probably 3, desu. It could have brought back some memories she wasnt ready for

The other option is that she secretly finds you repulsive, but then again, she wouldnt let you get that far if she did. Just talk to her about it and be prepared for a story. if she wont open up then its time to leave.

also REEE gtfo you fucking normie
>>
probly should've stayed, but give her a call and ask her what's up, offer support if she needs it, and take it from there
>>
How hideous are you?
>>
>>35115314
>>35115330
Never. I was born and raised on /r9k/ and having a gf doesn't make me a normie.

>>35115331
I wouldn't leave her for not opening up, if it's sensitive. I actually just thought of a 4th thing that might be why: She is used to putting on a mask and being extremely guarded from everyone. Only until we started dating did she start becoming herself. She might not be used to being vulnerable around others, and the last time she was vulnerable around someone was with her father who went crazy and killed himself in front of her after he beat her. She has daddy issues. Lots of them.

I know she told me a while ago that she cried when she got a full body exam for the first time from a doctor and had to have her privates checked. I wonder if I unintentionally gave her a panic attack or something. She's not at all used to being vulnerable, and is very protective of herself.
>>
File: Stoooo.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Stoooo.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
>>35115291
don't post to 4chan in this situation. make sure she's okay. call her, text her, go over to her house if those don't work. something is up, and if you care about her, make sure she's alright.
>>
>>35115348
She's asleep by now, and I'd prefer to talk to her face to face.

>>35115365
Rude. :^( She thinks I'm handsome.

>>35115384
I guess. Listen I'm not good at this emotion shit, I'm on /r9k/ for christ's sake.

I may or may not have yelled at her angrily when she wouldn't tell me and kept sobbing.
>>
File: 6.jpg (48KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
48KB, 456x352px
>>35115400
I'm the above poster. Yeah, yelling at her was a no-no. Yelling at emotional people is usually not a good idea. Not blaming you or anything, fucking up is human nature. Just man up and get in contact with her. apologize for yelling, and tell her that you're there for her and just want to help her with whatever she's going through. Unless she cheated on you, then dump that bitch on the spot that shit ain't cool.
>>
>>35115400
>yells at gf when she's potentially scared and having a panic attack
Literally kill yourself you fucking disgusting scum.
>>
>>35115493
I doubt she cheated. I wouldn't rule out the possibility, which is why I thought it, but I think it's very unlikely. She could be lying about being a virgin which I don't care too much, I'd just wanna know why.

I know I should'nt have yelled but she does this shit all the time. She hides her feelings behind a smile and won't tell me what's going on. She's getting better but still has a long way to go.

Plus, she views sex and losing her virginity as something very sacred so that probably also played a part, maybe. Not even religious, just so incredibly guarded.

>>35115503
Fuck off, it was an accident.
>>
File: hoooooooooo.png (208KB, 325x340px) Image search: [Google]
hoooooooooo.png
208KB, 325x340px
>>35115534
go talk to her REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35115400

>yells at girlfriend while she's reliving rape trauma
shiet anon, I get that it was a disappointing situation for you, but that's pretty fucked up. first thing you gotta do if you want to still have a gf tomorrow is to apologize profusely for the yelling. do it now over text and try to see her in person asap and do it again. crying (if it's genuine) while explaining that you were confused and frustrated and bad at emotions would help

going forward, y'all should take it slower, and just let her get used to being naked around you. slowly include vagoo touching into whatever you normally do, and eventually she'll feel comfy enough to let you put it in
>>
>>35115571
I will later if she stops being a pussy.
>>
>>35115606
>crying
Never, ever cry around a woman. Want to know how to lose her interest? That's how you do it.
>>
>>35115606
The more I think about it the more I realize she deserved me yelling at her. Part of being in a relationship is trust and if she can't tell me what's wrong, maybe that anon was right. I should break up with her pussy ass.
>>
>>35115617
>being this retarded
You and OP would be perfect together.
>>
File: 1362646-dp_sandwich5_super.png (150KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1362646-dp_sandwich5_super.png
150KB, 400x224px
>>35115626
Maybe you should. It just depends how much you value this girl, and the relationship you have with her.
>>
>>35115617
nah anon, sometimes you gotta show vulnerability. rigid and inflexible rules about behavior are not how human relations work. people expect that if you care about them, they're able to wound you. if you just act like you don't give a shit all the time they'll conclude that you in fact don't and they'll leave. I have definitely had girlfriends complain that I wasn't acting emotionally enough for them, and I've also resolved multiple fights by showing weakness, including crying. the whole "women are only attracted to emotionally dead barbarians" thing that's prevalent around here is a meme; don't believe it if you wanna be happy.

this is even apart from the fact that being able to show vulnerability around the people you love is a huge benefit to your own mental state. like, you spend time bitching on /r9k/ about your problems. imagine how much better it'd be if you had someone in real life who gave a shit about the same problems?
>>
>>35115379
>having a gf doesn't make me a normie.
>Literally the definition of a normie
>>
>>35115721
I care about her a lot but she annoys the shit out of me half the time. I'm trying to fix her but maybe...Maybe I need fixing too. Fuck. There, I said it.
>>
>>35115747
this board has gone to complete shit lately. i don't even know why i come here anymore
>>
>>35115291
why the FUCK did you leave
call her asap, apologize, and tell her you're there for her if she wants to talk about it.
>>35115626
or don't do any of the above, maybe she deserves better
>>
>>35115764
>I'm trying to fix her
stop
you can't fix people, only support them as they fix their own shit. learn to be a supportive person or drop the relationship
>>
File: HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg (161KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg
161KB, 650x975px
>>35115764
Look, I'm the poster that has been posting the actual smart things instead of the spergy "MISTREAT YOUR WAIFU REEEEEEEEE" posters. If you care about her, go talk to her. If she refuses to talk to you, wait and talk to her when she's ready. Up to you. What does she do that annoys you?
>>
>>35115764
>>35115792

strongly agree with second anon. you can't fix people. you will never fix anyone. drill that into your head now before you fuck more things up. people are who they are, and they sometimes fix themselves if they have the will to, but it's not common.

you've gotta decide if you're willing to give this girl the space to work on her shit or if a hypothetical person who has her shit together is more valuable than this real person who doesn't
>>
>>35115626
its better if you leave if you're annoyed half the time
you cant fix people and you'll only make it worse if you take her virginity then leave her right after
>>
>>35115379
>She's not at all used to being vulnerable, and is very protective of herself.

What sort of anime world do you live in normie scum?
>>
she's worried you're gonna find Tyrone's baby in her vagine
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.