[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 64

File: 1487914706978.jpg (2MB, 3877x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1487914706978.jpg
2MB, 3877x2823px
February almost over
>>
first for securitylad becomes securitylads

the ranks of the night watch grow ever larger
>>
>>35114710
How hard was it to get your job? How did your interview go?
>>
Second for being too bored to sleep but too tired to do anything.
>>
>>>35114570
I took the pledge because I wanted to lose weight, and because I didn't want to be dependent on alcohol in times of stress, or week to week.

On the one hand a two-day bender might not be brilliant for my health. I also don't think it would be too bad stress-wise since it would not be a response to stress i.e. having a bad day and going directly to the pub to calm down. However, I imagine that it would restart my tolerance, in effect making me grumpy for at least a few days. It would also be a little bit of a shame to invalidate my high score attempt (current best, 100 days. This would round out at about 75). The only reason I'm considering it, I was planning to drink if I ever had two nights alone in a row. It's such a rare event, I didn't see the harm in adding that caveat for myself. Not to mention, it would be an isolated incident specifically because it's dependant on the three day rule.
>>
>>35114685
Morning laddies. Ouch, that title. Time sure flies. Fuck.
>>
DELETE THIS THREAD OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
File: 4a8.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4a8.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
Finally got my first appartment.
550 a month between two people I can do this r-right?
>>
>>35114798
I'm not the new lad, I'm "OG securitylad".

My job was easy as piss to get, and my interview was the same. They just want to know if you've got a license and if you can string a sentence together. The hardest part is getting the license, and that's only ever difficult because it's a hassle waiting to hear back from the SIA about whether or not you filled the forms out correctly.
Find a security company, do a little research on them and apply. Find out if they offer a scheme to get your license for you so you can begin work ASAP. That's all there is to it.

I can't tell you if it's worth it or not, but it's an easier job than stacking shelves and pays even better.

>>35114842
An exception is a gateway to a relapse, lad. Don't open yourself up to that weakness, you've proven yourself strong enough to get this far.
>>
>>35114870
My place is 700 between two people and that's easy if you tighten your belt a little. Of course you can, lad. Get out there.
>>
>>35114915
700 jesus christ, you in London?
>>
>>35114939
Nope, Kent. 700 is good and affordable for my area though.
>>
>>35114961
Kent is gorgeous, didn't know it was so expensive though. 550 got me a prime city centre spacious flat with a brand new kitchen and EPC B in Newcastle
>>
>>35114939
Its 600 a month for a room here in oxfordshire
>>
>>35114870
I pay 235 for a mortgage and no deposit on a scheme
>Haha northerners are poor
>ok mr Khan heres me deposit and double rent up front
>fiver a pint
>>
>>35114983
I'm a little baffled that 700 is considered expensive between two people, but then I am aware that property and rent prices in the north are enviably low. It's around 900 for a two bedroom around here as well.

Still, you can easily get by on 550 a month. Good score, lad. Best of luck in your new home!
>>
>>35115010
Do you live in some sort of ghetto?
I cant imagine you have a good situation if you pay 235 mortgage with no deposit. Your house must be worth like 10k
>>
>>35115028
Thank you my dude I'll do my best.
Newcastle prices are probably the highest in the north too. Makes me sick seeing what I could have afforded in Sunderland or other less relevant areas
>>
>>35115030
Suburb of Liverpool.
Council selling ex council houses to young people for no deposit and 20 percent off asking on price as long as you stay their for 5 years

Aim is to regenerate areas and in my street there are 20 other young working people and couples who have houses the same as me

Everyone knows everyone and we're outnumbering and forcing the rent chavs out. It's great
>>
>>35115010
>I'm poor as fuck and live in abject poverty but you're all stupid because I have the lowest bills
LOVE this meme
>>
File: kermit.jpg (83KB, 727x711px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
83KB, 727x711px
>>35115072
>Living in a council house, in council estate
>Laughing at other people
>>
>>35115082
you forgot one thing
>buying a house on a council estate

I'm howling
>>
>work the night shift
>stuck with quiet britfeel
>morning/daytime britfeel is full of banter
>about to go to bed as soon as I'm done drinking myself to sleep
why was I cursed with this miserable exis-

Oh, right. I needed money.
>>
>>35115094
in liverpool
>>
>woke up at 12am
>still no where near being tired

Being NEET is a bitter sweet life style
>>
>>35115098
night shift is comfy desu, what do you do
>>
>>35115110
I miss the NEET lyfe, but I'm never going back
>>
>>35115072
I lived in an ex-council house for a while because it was equally as cheap.
The reality is that it's horrible, no amount of schemes or investment is going to uplift an area and council estate chavs who love claiming bennies aren't going to up and move when they can't even be bothered to get up off their sofas.
The houses are old and shit and hemorrhage heat which is why they're so cheap and no one wants them.
Well done you though, you're paying to do the council's work for them, good job giving back to the community I guess.
>>
>>35115098
the thread last night was the comfiest it's been in a long time
>>
>>35115082
Not council anymore lads. Owned by me. Street is lovely with young professionals no crime or nigs and pakis

Keep laughing though lads throwing your rent into the black hole when I'm on the property ladder at the age of 23
>>
>>35115128
> Street is lovely with young professionals no crime or nigs and pakis
Sure it is mate. Sure it is. Only lovely lads and lasses such as yourselves live on ex council estates where the houses cost 20 grand.
You sure beat the system!
>>
>>35115111
Security. It's mostly comfy, but also boring as whale shit at times. I like the lads who stay up through the night though, you lot feel like a second family to me.

Not to come over all Dorothy, of course. I've had a couple of drinks.

>>35115126
I did enjoy the brit/mgs/ bit. I don't get to discuss that much these days, and /v/ just likes to shit on it now, given the recent controversy surrounding it.

The brit/x/ part was just hysterical.
>>
Start of the nine hour shift at the sweet shop where I work lads

On half term

On a Saturday

I'm fucking knackered but will be blogging my shite job because I need you lads to keep me sane
>>
>>35115111
Oh, and checked.

>>35115122
I was neet for about a year and I fucking hated it. I've been through several jobs since that period of my life and I have no intention of ever going back to it.

I was sorely tempted after my previous job, but Jesus. Never again.
>>
>>35115260
Superficially I envy you for working in a sweet shop.

Then I remember the fuckton of kids you must deal with and I don't envy you at all. You're a trooper and a cornerstone of what made this country great, lad.
>>
>>35115302
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487822638244.webm
>>
Can't stand sissyposters lads. Can't fuckin' stand them.
>>
>>35115406
Same senpai, as an actual faggot they disgust me with their mental illness.
>>
>>35115356
Can't blame the dude, working in that autist filled cesspool would drive me insane. The shitty rock music, the smell of piss. Jesus, can barely handle 10 minutes in their let alone a shift
>>
Half an hour in, eight and a half more to go. Hiding in the stock room surrounded by imported shit like Gatorade which ISNT EVEN NICE

the spliff I smoked like an hour ago has decided to ramp shit up so I'm just taking a lil break to get my shit together

What's everyone having for brekkie?
>>
>>35115609
i'm having a splif for my breakfast lad
>>
>>35115609
Coffee, nothing but coffee. I'm gonna become addicted to this or die trying, sick of being fat.
>>
>>35114685

Who /obsessed with qualifications & training/ here?

I have a HGV Licence, a minibus licence, Forklight Counterbalance licence, Comptia A+/Network+/Security+ IT qualifications, NVQ Level 2 Pharmacy Technician, and the HSK level 3 qualification in Chinese. Hope to complete my Private Investigator training this year too.
>>
>>35115751
how have you paid for all of that? I know that the hgv training is at least a grand on it's own
>>
>>35115789

The Job centre paid for the Forklift/minibus, I paid 1,200 for the HGV. Pharmacy technician was paid for by work (still work there now) and the Chinese exam was about 75 quid out of my own pocket.

This IT stuff was part of a college course, and although students had to pay for their own COMPTIA exams, one teacher paid for me out of his own pocket because he though I had so much potential.
>>
>>35115641
>>35115609
/weedlads/ are good lads
what you tokin on today?
>>
>>35115923
Sweet shop anon here, my herb is the crappy shake that a friend of a friend gave me for helping him out with a girl

Nearly finished that and paydays soon so I can get a few more g of my unknown but dank stuff from the black weedman
>>
Is this the place for people who lost the last bit of optimism they didn't know they had left to lose?

>Unwell NEET who hates that he has to live off benefits, who does his best to look after an ill parent, lives in the arse end of nowhere, and has no future prospects except dying alone and cold in gutter.

Morning lads.
>>
>>35115923
amnesia haze at the moment
got some stuff called black jacks coming later today
>>
>>35116061
Yes, welcome home.
>>
>>35116061
Welcome, I'm exactly like you.

Enjoy your stay, you can't leave.

Ever.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
7KB, 225x225px
Had my dog put down at 6am this morning.
>>
ALL PAKIS GAYS AND SLAVS MUST BE ERADICATED
>>
>>35116149
That's sad mate, how come?
>>
Tfw no qt britbot
>>
>>35116212
She had fluid built up in her lungs, they tried to drain it but the shock combined with the medication tipped her over the edge and he just came through to us waiting like "I'm sorry, I need your consent to put her down, would you like to come say good bye"
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (713KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
713KB, 2197x1463px
>>35114685
>Sales rep comes into the surgery
>Claims the printer he sold me has an electrical fault
>Offers to replace it for me free of charge
>Wants me to give him the old printer back
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>35116256
>>35116149

sorry to hear your mum died la x
>>
File: 1481968785717.jpg (60KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1481968785717.jpg
60KB, 796x712px
>>35116149
That's awful.

However, I'm sure they enjoyed the life they shared with you with zero regrets.
>>
>>35116256
Sounds like they fucked up and killed your dog. I'd be mad.
>>
File: 1485776068175.png (361KB, 543x648px) Image search: [Google]
1485776068175.png
361KB, 543x648px
>>35116149
>Dog recently had a cancer scare
>Turns out she's fine
>>
>>35116305
Animals are much more susceptible to anesthetic than humans, it can easily fuck them up.
>>
File: vet.jpg (104KB, 1300x999px) Image search: [Google]
vet.jpg
104KB, 1300x999px
>>35116256
>Pupper comes into the veterinarians
>Fluid is building up in her lungs
>Struggling to breathe properly
>Wants me to give her some medication
>Give her a lethal dose of barbiturates instead
>>
>>35116279
pic related c'est tu

>>35116284
thanks senpai

>>35116305
nah, they did the right thing, her heart was failing. When your heart fails, it can't keep enough circulation to prevent fluid building up. They gave her the same drug we give to people in the same situation.
>>
>>35116321
Why is that, though? It's not like humans have amazing constitution compared to other species. Anaesthetic needs to be carefully calibrated according to a persons body weight and all that.
I suspect vets just don't bother with that and give them a sort of generally accepted amount, depending on species.
>>
>>35116399

She wasn't anaesthetised, she didn't have surgery, just Furosemide and an oxygen chamber
>>
File: vidyafrog.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
vidyafrog.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>yesterday had a job interview to pick fruit on a farm
>thought it would be easy because apparently eastern euros are leaving the country
>interview was with some recruitmen agency lady and one of the farm supervisors who was Romanian
>they ask why I want to do a job that is such intense physical labour when I am clearly not in the best shape
>try to make a joke
>'b-b-because I am tired of PICKING POTATOES out of A MCDONALDS CONTAINER (referring to chips) and want to PICK THEM ALONGSIDE A POLISH REMAINER (referring to brexit vote)'
>they don't laugh
>start sweating
>tfw whole interview was fucking intense and nerve shattering
>kept trembling when asked simple questions
>tfw just got a call, didn't get the job

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
American-anon here, only about four more hours on my one day visitor pass. How are you a doing? What did you have for breakfast/lunch? I woke up too early, it's 3AM here...
>>
>>35116258

Oh Fred, I thought after the typewriter snafu, we weren't dealing with printing equipment again?

Fool me once, Ship...
>>
>>35116100
>>35116117

I'm home.

>It's deeply unsettling that I felt something close to warmth at your posts.
>>
>>35116486
>interview
>to pick fucking FRUIT

What has the wold become
>>
>>35116506

Whole internet and you're posting here. Nout sacred to you lot is there?

I went to Argos for a load of shite before the normies got there, then Costa, then Asda.

That probably makes no sense to you. Good.
>>
Does anyone else get incredibly pissed off when their own name is shouted
I think it's a pavlovian reaction to my parents constantly calling me to do inane shit, it pierces my fucking soul. here i am sitting at my laptop with a thin bubble surrounding me, hiding the awful reality. Then the screech comes. BANG. Day ruined. You aren't pretty smart like that Anon said. That other Anon's thanks mean nothing. You're wasting your life, sitting in your room in your parent's house, a mockery of your childhood self. You'll never leave, never be independent no matter how much you hate it. Don't forget, you're here forever.

Now can you put this plate in the dish-washer because I'm too lazy to get up.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 301x167px
>Fallen out with Dad
>Basically hate each other now
But I did sum up the courage to have a conversation with a girl at a local run this morning.
How's our Saturday been?
>>
Week two of being a wagie is over.

Already made 480 quid, job is easy as shit - a switch board job for phone lines.

I'm saving 150 a week for the next year and then I'll have around 10000 quid to my name when all of my savings are added.
>>
>>35116660
Yes

If anyone calls me by my first name I get unironically tumblr tier triggered.
>>
>>35116660
You all right lad?
>>
>>35116660
So annoying.

>"ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOON"
>What
>"Do you want fish or chicken for dinner"

I literally couldn't care less, just cook whatever you want for fucks sake it's all food to me just stop fucking screeching at me.

>inb4 hurr you ungrateful shit

Fuck you, why don't you try being screeched at every day of your life and see if you remain calm
>>
>>35114685

Who is the normiest normie in /britfeel/?
>>
>>35116788
my mum just cooks whatever she wants for dinner. sometimes she asks me and I'll pick something and then 9/10 she forgets anyway
>>
>>35116486
>making a Brexit joke, of all things, at a fucking job interview

Oh anon, please tell me you didn't
>>
>>35116805

I'm a professional footballers

For a Conference team
>>
>>35116633
I knew Asda is a supermarket without looking it up and I can infer from context that the other two are food places of some kind, perhaps.

I'm not entirely clueless here!
>>
https://youtu.be/4RJCWeRS_Jg
https://youtu.be/Rov1xxqYsFU

who would you describe this guys voice.
>>
>>35116924
I love the school of life channel
>>
>>35116914
You're welcome here Amerifriend, enjoy your stay in Britfeel
>>
File: 1445776577875.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1445776577875.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
Going on a date tonight with a cute chinese student at my uni. We're going to make it bros
>>
>>35116977
Proud of you, anon. Keep up the good feels.
>>
>>35116962
Thanks! There aren't any Paki's here are there? If there is one thing I can't stand it's Paki's.......

jk lmao
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>mfw no hangover this morning
>>
>>35116938
who needs to get moar skol, ido ido
>>
>>35117006
You're going to fit in just fine.
>>
>had coke first time last night
>face feels numb now

Is this fine?
>>
>>35116977
well done anon, hope it goes well, where are you taking her?
>>
>>35114983
>Kent is gorgeous

Not if you're in Medway
>>
>>35117029
did it go numb when taking it.
mine was the same last time i had some. was better after i gave my nose a good clean
>mfw, having some tonight
>>
>>35116910
Who do you play for then?
>>
>>35117004
>>35117032
Thanks lads, going to the cinema to watch 50 shades darker. Looks shit but she wants to see it and I just want an excuse to hang out with her. Probably get food after, want to get sushi but I don't want her to think I'm a fucking weeb and only wanting to date her because she's asain. That's probably just the autism in my mind coming out though. I'm a fat 20 year old KHV and this is the first time on a date with a girl I really like
>>
>>35117072
A bit I think? I didn't do too much. Just for a bit hyper and feel fucked now.

I'm not sure if I like it
>>
For all you lads that drink regularly, seriously I would stop or have a break if I were you.

I used to get shitfaced regularly, every night or every two days I would drink until I blacked out. I did this for about a year and eventually I got really ill when I went on a break. But it's been almost two weeks without a drink and I feel so much better. I don't get nearly as anxious as I used to or depressed. I can talk to people so much easier now. I can think a lot more clearly and it's much easier to assess where you're going with your life if it isn't clouded by alcohol.

Seriously do it lads, or else you'll get ill like me and have to be careful with your liver.
>>
Hey lads can I borrow 30 quid for the next two weeks
>>
>>35117116
I get really suicidal when I drink. I had no idea they were related until I didn't drink for a month. After a week I felt happy and so much better, then I got invited out and drank. The depression came back. Decided to test out my theory and go another few weeks without drinking and then drink again to the same results
>>
>>35117116
do you think it's the same with weed? I've smoked pretty much every day of my life for the last 5 years, I don't think it's as addictive as alcohol but it's definitely become a crutch
>>
>>35117143
What do you need it for, champ?
>>
>>35117156
Food and maybe socks m8
>>
>>35117073

A team north and East of Birmingham.
>>
Broke my four day nofap streak last night. Can't remember how it happened exactly but I ended up watching some 'webcam video from" videos on YouTube.

Not proud of myself to say the least. Going to see the gp next week, will hopefully get some good sleeping tablets. Knock myself out before temptation takes hold.
>>
>>35117173
post feet mate ha ha
>>
>>35117144
I think it's a common misconception that alcohol does not affect you mentally, at least when you're not drunk anyway. It definitely did for me. I too felt suicidal and my self-esteem was so shit I couldn't go outside without doing something bafflingly autistic. Not a problem now.
>>35117150
It could be

I used to smoke everyday too, but I noticed that smoking weed used to make me anxious as fuck while I was high. As soon as I wasn't high it had no affect though. Just ask yourself if you have a worse time when you're high, if you don't then no need to stop.
>>
>>35117192
Nah mate I can't do that
>>
>>35117201
No money for you then.
>>
so lads got a good turn out on the autism poll and it seems one third of you have autism, just bare that in mind if you ever get into any arguments here
>>
File: IMG_6822.jpg (24KB, 304x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6822.jpg
24KB, 304x194px
got banned for 4 days for posting my gf's minge on /sp/
>>
>>35117116
the whole point of drinking for me is to get myself to sleep quicker. weed helps the day go quick,beer helps at night. wake up do it again
1 step closer to where i want to be.
>>
>>35117252
show us the minge lad.
>>
File: BRxOAGv.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BRxOAGv.png
360KB, 600x600px
Down the corridor he paces and examines all the faces
Of the travellers in the first and the third
He establishes control by a regular patrol
And he'd know at once if anything occurred
>>
File: elliothair.png (758KB, 595x723px) Image search: [Google]
elliothair.png
758KB, 595x723px
>>35114685

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM

Elliot Rodger is the ultimate robot
>>
Anyone else got Jungle Fever here?
>>
Lads can you recommend a comfy seat (for desk)?

I got an ikea one but the cushion area flattened and my arse hurts to sit on it, just feels uncomfortable all the time.

At my job they have standard office chairs used nearly 24/7 and it feels so comfy, its bizarre
>>
>>35117252
you shouldent really do that unless your gf consents. not trying to sound like a white knight but its kinda dickish.
>>
File: 2017-25-02.jpg (636KB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
2017-25-02.jpg
636KB, 3456x4608px
>>35117214
Okay fine! Please don't fap to my feet m8...
>>
>Chelsea v Swansea
>and you can catch that on BBC 5 Live Radio

Wew thanks BBC
>>
>>35117376
why? she shows her friends my dick
>>
>>35117116
what do you consider regularly? i will normally have a few pints on a saturday and its never been a problem for me.

no offense but i dont understand how you can get shit face every night or two nights and enjoy it. i understand people who get drunk every week end but every day? sounds like you need a hobby to keep this sober life style going because you have a serious problem. i am friends with lads in uni who get drunk all the time and im just like "what is the point".
>>
File: Rinkah.jpg (121KB, 738x615px) Image search: [Google]
Rinkah.jpg
121KB, 738x615px
>>35117340
only for anime grills
>>
These threads are just another reminder that brits have no culture.
>>
>>35117419
fair play then i guess

sounds like an odd relationship you have but what ever makes you happy
>>
>>35117459
yeh we do mate we dip bread in gravy and punch the fuck out of people that support a different football cluh to ours
>>
>>35117459
we do. our attitude towards things and the way we treat eachother is part of our culture and its a lot different to other countries. british are generally more police than a lot of other Europeans. there is degenerate shit too like getting smashed every saturday night
>>
>>35117471
well tbhonest im only with her because if not id be homeless, im a jobless NEET and she pays the full rent
>>
>>35116977
post her lad

ofc it's not original
>>
>>35117485
how have you managed this? you a model or something. most girls hate providing for their guy
>>
>>35114864
>DELETE THIS THREAD OP IS A FAGGOT

AND A SHILL! Why make this thread well over 100 replies early. Shame on you all for falling for it.
>>
File: feel4.png (23KB, 634x734px) Image search: [Google]
feel4.png
23KB, 634x734px
>when the reality you fought so hard to keep out finds it's way inside
>>
Who /straightedge/ here?

who original here? Not me
>>
>>35117497
well i guess she has 2 choices, she can be with me and accept im jobless or she can get with someone average looking mong who's willing to pay bills

she seems to prefer the first option, she likes showing me off in public
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (142KB, 1344x1344px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
142KB, 1344x1344px
>>35117496
pls no bully and/or doxx
>>
>>35117539
>she seems to prefer the first option, she likes showing me off in public

thought so, lad. well good for you, you are living there free. i would probably do the same in your position.
>>
>>35117543
decent wabs, looks a bit mongy in the face (thats common with asians tho). overall i rate 6.5/10 id give it the old hit and quit
>>
>>35117543
i would put a finger in her pooper while licking her fanny like curry chips
>>
>>35117543
>***doxxing in progress***
>>
I think I've just realised how deprived of attention I have been, and what it's like to be cared for
I don't like this feeling and I hope it goes away quickly
>>
File: 1426013041806.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426013041806.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>35116149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIAh5tETh1c sad times friend, iktf.

Essay deadline getting closer and i still cant quite bring myself to do proper work. babysitting tonight as well haha :)
>>
>>35117529
>Who /straightedge/ here?

have have this a go in the past. dont know how to live with out drinking because its such a norm in my city, and i hate being around drunk people when im sober. also dont know what elser you are meant to do of a night apart from go to bars
>>
>>35117642
bloody hope not lad, think I love her
>>
>>35117642
that would be very mean
>>
my best friend is a girl and i think shes only still friends with me out of pity, she let me grab her tits once when we were drunk and i still wank to it this day even though i know she'd be disgusted if she knew

im pathetic arent i lads?
>>
File: 1463172562476.png (29KB, 201x226px) Image search: [Google]
1463172562476.png
29KB, 201x226px
>out with the parents
>do a sneaky fart
>bit of spunk dribbles out

Whoops
>>
>>35117772
>fart
>spunk

hmmm, not sure about this
>>
>>35117772
why you got spunk in ur bum lad?
>>
>tfw albanian living in the UK

am i welcome here?
>>
>>35117809
youre welcome here in that since you live here you can post, doesn't mean youll be liked
>>
>>35117772
I told you to keep the butt plug in lad :|
>>
>>35117766
Don't worry lad, my girl best friend took my virginity when I was 18 because she felt sad for me. I still regret it to this day
>>
>>35117386
Those diagonal big toes...

Do you were insoles to make yourself taller or something? Those are the toes of a woman who has worn heels steady for 10 years.
>>
>>35117809
Speak English well? Know and conform to the norms and general ettiquite of Britain? Live in the UK?
Welcome
>>
>>35117766
>im pathetic arent i lads?

dont say that about yourself lad. im sure plenty of people would wank to it.
>>
Anon here that was bragging about having a threesome today in a thread a couple of days ago.

It was an absolute trainwreck, turns out there are downsides to paying for sex.
>>
>>35117809
you're welcome lad. hope you have a nice time here. join in with our comfy convos and cheeky banter.
>>
>>35117185
Does Danny know you post on this Nicaraguan furniture repair forum?
>>
>>35117440
What I did, more or less everyday with the odd blip.

>no offense but i dont understand how you can get shit face every night or two nights and enjoy it.

Well I was feeling le depression and shit, and being so drunk you can't think was almost like a relief for me. But that just put off negative thoughts and feelings but in fact amplified them. Well I'm an addict really. Anything I can get my hands on that will alter my brain I do to excess, so unfortunately I just have to refrain from any drug at all. It's not as simple as having a hobby to get your mind off of it, the need to get out of your own head is so strong that any hobbies I did have were superseded by alcohol and such.
>>
>>35117890
what are the downsides?
>>
>>35117851
i speak fluent english, lived here 14 years and i dont even have much of an accent anymore, i hate how people make the assumption that all of us are gang banging career criminal degenerates.. simply only half true
>>
>>35117890
I feel a story coming on. Tell us, Anon san.
>>
>>35117900
>It's not as simple as having a hobby to get your mind off of it, the need to get out of your own head is so strong that any hobbies I did have were superseded by alcohol and such.

fair enough. i have had suicidal depressed before. honestly, the things that helped me was giving myself things to look forward to, working on my self, and rewarding myself. i have never turned to drink or alcohol when depressed because i know that the come down makes you feel even worse. even when i am in a normal mood i feel shitty the next day after drinking. maybe you should try counseling, even if it doesn't work, its worth a shot, or go to one of them alcoholic support groups.
>>
>>35117909

That you end up paying 240 for a threesome and the 2nd woman is a bit older and you are in no way attracted to her and can't get hard the entire hour and the girl you are attracted to insists on leaving the two of you alone as if that'll help but you're too shy and polite to say you'd rather the older woman leaves so it's just you and the young, hot girl. So you end up just laying there while this old bird plays with your soft dick and never cum.

Literally filled with regret. I can think of shit loads of better ways to spend 240 quid that also end with me not cumming.
>>
>>35117245
>bare

Alright I will.
>>
>>35117914
>i don't even have much of an accent anymore

Hahahahahaha
>>
Oi you dickheads why are you all in this thread when the thread from last night isn't finished? Since when do we migrate to a new thread so early?

HUNTLEY WAS INNOCENT!
>>
>>35118014
>thread wars

My least favourite type of autism
>>
>Don't like brother, don't talk to him or even acknowledge his existence
>Keeps trying to show me his baby
>Got ambushed just know by my father shoving the baby in my face like "haha isn't it cute"
>Just stare blankly at it for a few seconds, looks retarded
>Go back to making my soup

Why are normies so obsessed with babies? I mean yeah I get it it's instinct to procreate but it's not special or anything, there's millions of babies they're not interesting.
>>
right fucking shitty couple of days, lads

i really can't wait to get back into work
>>
File: innocent.jpg (63KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
innocent.jpg
63KB, 620x413px
PATSY
>>
>>35117834
Don't bully me ok anon just give me my 30 quid! It's not my fault I have weird big toes...
>>
>>35118025
Fuck off you obvious shill this thread was created early for a reason. They couldn't handle the Huntley/Holmes connection and shut it down.

I know what's going on here.
>>
>>35118045
because its their baby, lad, and they love it.
>>
>>35118056
Why did he do it, lads? Jealousy?
>>
>>35118087
He didn't do it. See the legitimate /britfeel/ thread from last night that's still up, the thread you all should have been posting in until it was finished.

Faggots.
>>
File: SUP_LADS.jpg (408KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SUP_LADS.jpg
408KB, 2000x1000px
>>35118083
What's up, lads? Remember me?
>>
>>35118056
oh, shit, I know their names
nobody tell me, it's on the tip of my tongue
>>
>>35118056

Any letter from him recently?
>>
File: nothing_to_see_here.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nothing_to_see_here.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>35118123
ello mate hows it goin?
>>
>>35118112
My bad, I just posted in the first one I saw in the catalogue
>>
>>35117996
why you got to bully? i have less accent than say yorkshire or liverpool
>>
File: kekblanket.jpg (67KB, 296x480px) Image search: [Google]
kekblanket.jpg
67KB, 296x480px
>>35118161

Good thank you. You? Feeling a bit funny though. Not sure why.
>>
>>35114685

Britfeel contains a person who was obsessed with collecting as much information of Elliot Rodger as possible

Britfeel contains a person who has written over 600 threads of little made up scenarios about Harold Shipman killings his patients, all ending with "Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead"

Britfeel contains a person who is frequently in contact with Ian Huntley in prison, although he likely gets a lot of mail, this anon may well be one of Ian huntley's favourite people.
>>
>>35118167
>not checking reply count
>falling victim to obvious shills

no wonder its so easy to pull the wool over all of your eyes and send you off in the wrong direction

imagine if your adversary had billions and every scientific and technological advancement at their disposal

WAKE UP
>>
File: Goodness_me.jpg (23KB, 306x347px) Image search: [Google]
Goodness_me.jpg
23KB, 306x347px
>>35118213

I don't mean to be rude but you've put on a lot of weight.
>>
>>35118240
ur mentally ill lmaooo
>>
>still haven't slept

Only six hours to go before I can sleep at a respectable hour and fix my sleeping pattern
>>
File: britroll.png (60KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
britroll.png
60KB, 429x410px
>>35116279
Fuckin' brutal lad, laughed in spite of mesen
>>
File: connection.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
connection.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>35118268
No. No I don't think he is.
>>
>>35116486
>'b-b-because I am tired of PICKING POTATOES out of A MCDONALDS CONTAINER (referring to chips) and want to PICK THEM ALONGSIDE A POLISH REMAINER (referring to brexit vote)'
This caused me almost physical pain to read. Astoundingly misjudged.
>>
>>35118056
Can someone give me an originally quick rundown on this guy?
>>
Looking out the window, listening to The Dark Knight soundtrack and imagining a parallel universe where I take over the world. Another wonderful weekend in Manchester, chaps.
>>
File: cheers lad.jpg (1MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
cheers lad.jpg
1MB, 3456x4608px
>>35117386
cheers lad for the freebie
>>
>>35118392
HE WAS A PATSY

Quick enough rundowm?
>>
>>35118393
At least you're not going to watch the film at the cinema hopped up on advanced psychotropic drugs with a bag of guns that aren't yours and a couple of spooks.
>>
>>35118421
>patsy
Please explain what this means to me, quickly.
>>
>>35117116
Thanks for this post, I mentioned my own situation before work about abstinence. Another lad mentioned that it was the demon trying to tempt me back to the fold and he's right. But that demon can be very persuasive. At the very least I've set myself 2-3 weeks before I make a decision to drink, so that gives me a good window to really look at it and decide what I'm going to do.

As other anons said, it can make you depressed. It also affects your appearance, and your weight. After two months I've lost a few lbs combined with better diet and exercise and so I'm drawing closer to a shape I can be more proud of.

Drinking makes me paranoid, anxious, makes me twitch, feel guilt and even psychotic. I don't know why I would do it, except that nothing feels better than that first drink, and then several hours happy, warm and secure before everything up down in flames around me. It's like a dagger in my chest that I'm clutching close as a lover, for fear that without it I'll bleed out.
>>
>>35118458
he was a nonce that claimed the lives of 2 innocent girls, thats all there is to it really
>>
>>35117386
Not even a footfag but damn, you have some nice clean feet. Don't worry though, I won't tickle the pickle to 'em, I'm not Tarantino
>>
File: 1485337633497.png (37KB, 192x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485337633497.png
37KB, 192x290px
So my first onahole just arrived in the post. It's a lot squishier than I expected, and I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to fit my knob inside it. Also I accidentally ordered a 600ml bottle of lube with it so there's that. I'm not so much sorted for the week as I am set for fucking life.

Nobody must EVER find this. It has a picture of an anime girl on it for fuck's sake.
>>
Staring at the ceiling, listening to Kanye and thinking how life would be if I wasn't a failure. Another day in the life of a NEET from Newcastle.
>>
>>35117795
Cuz somebody spunked up me bum of course lad
>>
>>35118528
Can I have 30 quid then? He said if I posted my feet I'd get 30 quid...
>>
>>35118553
I tell you what. If you can tell me how I could give you 30 quid with a minimum of effort on my part and so it was absolutely secure and you had none of my details, I would consider it. Again, not out of some weird fetishism, just to help a lad out.
>>
>>35118491
That's not all there is to it at all and that's not what "patsy" means.
>>
>>35118574
bitcoin la
>>
>>35118458
It means he didn't do it and was framed and blamed by sinister elements of British and American deep states.
>>
>>35118580
No time right now. If you're in the thread later on tonight though we'll pick this up. I've been meaning to try and understand how bitcoin works, so if you'll help me with that we can even call it services rendered, not charity.
>>
>>35118574
hows paypal work for ya mate? i wouldn't see any of your details at all
>>
>>35118619
Either way I'm out the door so we'll discuss it later
>>
>>35118619
Paypals tied to your name and email though
>>
>>35118540
>It's a lot squishier than I expected, and I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to fit my knob inside it.

just googled it, and the hole does look rather right, im guessing using lube will make it easy to put your knob inside. should give it a go, lad. if i lived on my own i would probably get this or a fleshlight.
>>
>>35118655
is this you or is
>>35118638
you?

anyway i can get you a link to click on to just use a cash card, you don't even need to sign up and its anonymous on my end.
>>
File: image.jpg (838KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
838KB, 3264x2448px
Sweet shop anon reporting in

Anyone want some free skittles
>>
The qt Chink prossie I was going to lose my virginity to cancelled on me.

Next option is a dominatrix in Slough who makes jokes about killing slaves.

This is an interesting feel.
>>
>>35118540
which one did you get? i assume a good jap one, there is a onahole recommendation guide on /jp/ somewhere. I like the more durable and multi textured ones because i have split a few with girth.
>>
>>35118540
just had a look, how the fuck you meant to get your cock inside that little hole
>>
>>35118695
What's the context of this? Daily pill props? Who hasn't had skittles that you need to give out free samples?
>>
>>35118695
>no blues

no ta x
>>
>>35118714
blue skittles don't exist you fucking
>>
>>35118708
They're the 'orchard' flavour ones so it's all different fruit flavours than usual
>>
>>35118725
good job you stopped urself there mate cos i would of had to have punched ur head in
>>
>>35118733
>would of
>had to have
FUcking middle-class bohemians stealing our culture acting like its some fashion
>>
File: james-holmes-math.jpg (80KB, 375x640px) Image search: [Google]
james-holmes-math.jpg
80KB, 375x640px
>>35118708
Those aren't Skittles, Anon. They're government turtlebeans and I wouldn't eat them if I were you.
>>
>>35118661
Living on your own is cushty mate, just make sure you hide your weeb shit when mummy comes round to visit
>>35118702
Just a cheaper one from J-list, can't read moonrunes but it has a catgirl on it. It will probably break in a few uses but if it's good then I'll probably treat myself to a top end one next payday
>>35118703
Like this guy said I guess >>35118661 lots of lube and motivation. It's really stretchy material too so I assume it's all gonna come out in the wash in the end. And my peen's not exactly massive either so...
>>
>>35118746
ur cruising for a right fucking bruising at this rate.. i mean it mate stop it now or there will be consequences
>>
why did you faggots make a new thread so early the old one is still up
>>
>>35118768
I'm cruising for a right fucking all right come on bend over
>>
File: e12.jpg (139KB, 662x1207px) Image search: [Google]
e12.jpg
139KB, 662x1207px
>>35118777
this is a slide thread made by a shill, major redpills dropped in the last thread
>>
File: 1477864638592.png (2MB, 838x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1477864638592.png
2MB, 838x1185px
Is killing myself the only way put of retail?
I've been trying to get a new job for two years and just can't escape retail.
I don't want to be alive if this is my life, do I just end it?
>>
>>35118801
why would you drop a pill that seems like a waste
>>
>>35118777
The trips of truth!

And while we're on the subject of truths, there were a few too many inconvenient ones in the last thread so they had to get the shills out and try to divert attention from it.
>>
>>35118813
No, of course not. If you kill someone else they'll put you in jail and you'll never have to work retail again.
>>
>>35118801
This Anonymous poster speaks the truth.

A nod of the head in your direction, lad.
>>
>>35118847
I don't want to go to jail or hurt other people
>>
>>35118859
Is jail really worse than what you have now?
>>
>>35118801
>>35118815
>>35118848

A friendly reminder that the old thread is still up and running. If you missed the drama last night and this morning I'd advise you all to go back and read it. I'd also advise that we stop posting here and use the legitimate thread. This one was created by an unnamed British version of Shareblue using an Australian IP address.
>>
>>35118921
are you the anon from last night who was fucking niggers up hard? good shit m8
>>
not had a poo for 6 days
>>
>>35118935
That wasn't me, no.
>>
>>35118935
I was asleep. can someone give me the quick rundown?
>>
>>35118947
They're good, aren't they?

Pakis are better looking though
>>
File: blep.png (2MB, 1278x1350px) Image search: [Google]
blep.png
2MB, 1278x1350px
Apparently this isn't even a real britfeel but we're nearly halfway to bump limit and nobody's even posted waifus yet.

For shame, lads. If you love them, share them.
>>
File: 1485538173373.jpg (950KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1485538173373.jpg
950KB, 2592x1456px
Where are the killers in the OP pic! REE
>tfw stuck in East Devon
>>
>>35118956
Ask for one in the real thread and stop posting here and maybe I'll tell you, you lazy bastard.
>>
>>35118484
I don't know where the temptation lies now. Granted, I've been sober for only a week but I honestly can't see myself having a drink anytime soon. Knowing what it does to me, all of those terrible things really gives me enough motivation to not have a drink. I guess I just have to cope with the boredom.
>>
File: 1428550669655.jpg (675KB, 1005x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428550669655.jpg
675KB, 1005x1000px
>>35118971
Does this thread even deserve waifus? does it even deserve my posting? does it deserve my love and my attention? Most likely not, yet here i am posting again and forever.

Really cba work lads fml
>>
keep farting today. haven't been for a poo in a few days
>>
surgery was wednesday and I still can't feel my toes
they said there was a chance the feeling would never come back
bit shit
>>
>>35119102
I'm losing my hair and some of my facial hair's white and it might be permanent and I'm 18.
>>
>>35119120
bit shit all round
>>
What the fuck lads. Dads being reassessed for DLA. Apparently if he gets kicked off I have to the rent for the house, I make 300 quid a month.
>>
>>35119102
You the lad who had a tumour in his leg and can't walk but still can't get bennies?
>>
>>35119138
lol just disown yourself what are you going to lose?
>>
>>35119138
I think just reassessing long term claimants to see if anythings changed, even if they disagree, just appeal it. provide doctors note also.
>>
>>35119148
das me
they're expecting me at the JC on tuesday
don't know what to do, ringing up is pointless because all calls go to london
>>
>>35119138
he probably only being reassessed because DLA is switching to PIP and DLA is being phased out,, tell him to do his reasearch on what question they ask and how to score points before he goes or he might not be awarded it.. it's all online.
>>
>>35117893
>Does Danny know you post on this Nicaraguan furniture repair forum?

kek, 1 in 5 chance of guessing Lincoln city, interesting.
>>
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread231461/pg1

you can't stop the truth from getting out, shills
>>
Took a pounding this morning and now when I wipe my bum it bleeds hahaha
>>
File: 1426317966544.jpg (296KB, 650x897px) Image search: [Google]
1426317966544.jpg
296KB, 650x897px
>>35119277
sorry about that lad hahaha, it was pretty good though :^)
>>
>>35119287
It was pretty good but it wasn't with you you obese sack of shit.
>>
>>35119308
okay lets calm it down Mr.FakeNews... I am not obese lad, and you wish it was me.
>>
File: e1.png (748KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
e1.png
748KB, 1280x720px
>>35119308
don't bully junlad

queueing for some dota, day is going good so far with a leeds win, time to ruin it by losing on a video game
>>
>>35119327
Sorry, not obese, just overweight.

Still got all that gross saggy skin from when you were obese though right?

>>35119328
Trust me he deserves it
>>
>>35119153
a house lad
>>35119156
>>35119220
Is there anything I can read about this whole child paying for the rent thing, tried to find something but nothing comes up. My neighbours have to when their parents lost their benefits though, is it based on income or do I have to pay a set amount every month
>>
>>35119328
God I want to cum deep inside you
>>
>>35119345
you're cruel. leave him alone, you bully.
>>
>>35119345
not so much, a little bit but it seems pretty gucci now. I'm legit middle BMI healthy weight so im fine with that.

:^)

>>35119328
remember to blame noob team loosers fak nobs

>>35119356
we all do
>>
>>35119363
>you're cruel

Yes

>leave him alone

No
>>
>>35119376
post your tummy ha ha
>>
>>35119402
Oh yes I'd love to see those fatty stretchmarks
>>
File: Elliot_Rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
Why don't more people on /r9k/ sympathise with Elliot Rodger? Not the killings themselves, but him as a person
>>
>>35119380
yes, you wouldent like being treated that way so you shouldent treat people like that unless you're happy being a dickhead hypocritical bully.
>>
I want to masturbate but i'm waiting on a delivery and don't want the guy to fuck up my session
>>
>>35119376
>we all do
wanna spitroast him? I really want him to suck me dry
>>
>>35119422
Because he was a bad mong
>>
>>35119422
Because he lived the ultimate normie lifestyle and desired to be a full fledged normie but failed because he had assburgers.

You could only possibly relate to this pathetic retard if you wre a normie or aspiring normie yourself.
>>
>>35119424
>he doesn't realise just how badly the cancer that is junlad deserves to be bullied

I mean you are an avatar-posting attention whore yourself so its not really surprising i guess
>>
>>35119422
i read his manifesto. i did feel sorry for him because i know exactly how he felt be chastised by society. But at the same time his delusions annoyed me, and his edginess. he could of got a gf if he actually tried rather than aimlessly walking around shopping centres and expecting a girl to fall on his lap. he also wanted a 8-10/10 girl when he should of aimed for a 6 or 7.
>>
>>35119402
haha no maybe not.
>>35119421
I don't really have any fatty stretchmarks though, maybe a little on the side, but its very slight :|
>>35119438
yeh sure, lets organise it soon.
>>
>>35119450
How the fuck did he lead 'the ultimate normie lifestyle'

He spent most of his teens stuck inside playing WoW, barely interacted with anyone at College, never had a gf.
>>
>>35119455
im not though? im just a random person that posts on here. the anime posters can annoying but being cruel to them isnt the right thing to do. if he really pisses you off then just ignore him.
>>
>>35119263
God bless you, lad. Fight the power! Above Top Secret is a dangerous honeypot but sometimes people are brave enough to try and get the word out about things over there.
>>
>>35119472
And you know, driving an expensive car through paradise upper class resorts that 99% of people will never experience first hand to hollywood premiers.
He had all this handed to him on a solid gold platter and still managed to be an autistic retard and couldn't even perform a mass killing properly.
Take your normie joke and fuck off back to facebook please
>>
>>35119462
organise? post your discord lad, we'll do it
>>
>>35119472
i think the guy you replied to is trying to say that a lot of the stuff he wanted to do resonates with a normie life style, such as he wanted a girl to show off, and i think he wanted to go to parties. he felt as though he was unaccepted by the normies and in consequence was forced to lead the life he had.
>>
>>35119487
>posts in a chain from the ebina poster
>writes in exactly the same way
>"b-but that's not me"

Look, junlad isn't a nice person. He doesn't add anything fun or interesting to the threads. He's a master's student who goes to parties and has casual sex. He is everything that should not be on britfeel and faggots like you enable him because he's vaguely charismatic - at least when compared to the rest of us.
>>
Junlad is fully retarded, not just mildly autistic and socially awkward like most posters here, but sometimes burst into random crying fits and just wails for hours.

He's retarded in the way that he couldn't even go to the shop and buy a pint of milk.
>>
>>35119507

His BMW was over 6 years old, 3rd hand and had 74,000 miles on the clock. It was certainly a nice car, but nothing out of this world.

Owning a car does not make you a normie.
>>
Been here a year and a half and I don't even know who the fuck Junlad is. Should I know who Junlad is?
>>
File: 1487961437859.jpg (44KB, 750x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487961437859.jpg
44KB, 750x414px
reminder junlad porked our precious azulad first, we need to burn him at the stake
>>
>>35119565

Nah, about 6 months ago a group of about 6-8 trannies/prison gays made britfeel their home. They mostly do their own thing. It's best to just ignore them.
>>
>>35119530
I do (subjectively) add good posts to these threads... also you make my life sound much more normie than it is lmao.
>>35119532
thats only when i have essays to write, usually its whale noises on the kitchen floor.
>>35119565
me
>>35119571
you know how it is, get them drunk and underage :)
>>
File: 1478088632073.png (171KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
1478088632073.png
171KB, 480x401px
>>35117508
>tfw you keep trying to force it out
>tfw it's sublimated into random, inexplicable anger and a sense of urgency while there's nothing you can do
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>35119597
You did post about how you have a boy slave who you keep with their cock locked up.
I mean that's pretty normie.
>>
>>35119565

Pretty much as >>35119584 said. I'll give you a quick rundown

They usually say "Post waifus lads" near the start of the thread, and they'll all gather round. They all have their own waifu. They don't normally tripfag, but they have personalities based on their waifu. There are a few core members.

Azulad, Junlad, Snek, and Lenlad. Maybe a few others too.

There is a running gimmick where people assume 'lenlad' is actually a serial killer, specifically the Manchester 'pusher'
>>
>>35119584
man it was over a year ago really, most of those lads are not here now :(
>>
>>35119450
>But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed the more and more 'normal' people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me here. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term 'virgin' as an insult to people who were nore immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn't stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me. There was no point anymore. I realized what a terrible mistake I made to turn my back on the world again. The world was brutal, and I need to fight for my place in it. My life was at a crucial turning point, and I couldn't waste any more precious time.

I relate to him on a personal level
>>
>>35119530
>>posts in a chain from the ebina poster
>>writes in exactly the same way
>>"b-but that's not me"

you do realize that people can read any post here regardless of whether it is aimed at them, and reply to it.

>>35119530
>. He's a master's student who goes to parties and has casual sex. He is everything that should not be on britfeel

but equally you're acting like a bully, and that shouldent be enabled on britfeel. most people here were probably bullied at some point and the people that done it probably justified it by telling themselves that they deserved it. if you dont like junlad just ignore him, it is what i do most of the time when i see the anime posters.
>>
>>35119555
Nice cherry picking you retard
>>
>>35119633
>There is a running gimmick where people assume 'lenlad' is actually a serial killer, specifically the Manchester 'pusher'

I always get a hearty chuckle out of this, if anyone could explain the origins it'd be appreciated
>>
>>35119649

People here seem to think having a driving licence makes you a normie.
>>
Name a regular poster in britfeel, and state how normie you think they are.

>IanHuntley anon

Definite normie, Writing to a convicted child killer is certainly unusual, but he used that as a cover for his normie lifestyle.
>>
every year is worse than the one that preceded it
>>
File: 1483554047972.png (18KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1483554047972.png
18KB, 800x473px
>>35119597
>taking advantage of a drunk underage boi
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 23010029.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
23010029.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
Collapse incoming
>>
>>35119693

>Security anon

Ultra normie, not only has a job, but a good paying chad-tier one too.
>>
>>35119666
Fuck off satan, don't try to play dumb and pretend that just because his free BMW wasn't brand new means he didn't live an incredibly exclusive lifestyle
>>
>>35119693

That nightwalker anon has to be a normie, going out constantly, robots are meant to be shut ins
>>
>>35119734

>Driving a Ford Mondeo makes you a robot
>Driving a BMW makes you a normie

It doesn't work like that
>>
File: IMAG0787.jpg (866KB, 2592x1552px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0787.jpg
866KB, 2592x1552px
Pic from my stoned /nightwalk/ lads.
>>
>>35119711
the paki shoe place near me that always used the gimmick "closing down sale" actually closed down.

that's when you know things are bad.
>>
>>35119693

I bet EastDevon anon is a normie, he has a criminal record
>>
All of you are normies.

I am the only true /britfeeler/.
>>
>Stayed up till 7am because /britfeels/ was so good last night
>Only just woke up
and like that the wageslaves weekend is ruined
>>
>>35119693
most of you would probably call me a normie but i dont feel like one
>>
>tfw buying a house is impossible because the market is overcrowded and estate agents are two faced snakes

guess nobody wants my money then
>>
>>35119648
>ignoring the fact that your writing style is identical

Okay okay, if you say so, you're a completely different poster.

Regardless, the point is that junlad is not a victim. He's an attentionwhore, a manipulator and a normie. "Just ignore it" is terrible advice, because all it means is that hangers-on like you will continue to encourage him and feed his already bloated ego until the thread is just the junlad fanclub.
>>
>>35119693
Ian Huntley anon is BritNormie, and also is ScotAnon from the Poleaboo phone calls.

He told us in Movie Night once last year.
>>
>>35119749
Are you not following the conversation because English isn't your first language or do you have learning difficulties?
>>
>>35119778

I know this feel. Britfeel is far too hostile to normies
>>
File: 1482963812159.png (400KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482963812159.png
400KB, 500x500px
asked an out-of-my-league girl if she wanted a lift home from college, but now her bf added me on fb

what do?
>>
>>35119812

Fucking kek, he's my favourite poster. How normie is he on a scale of 1-10
>>
junlad is a good boy who is the britfeel embodiment haha
>>
>>35119827
block his request lol
>>
>>35119827
find a pic of him in trunks from his holidays and like it
>>
File: jun044.jpg (37KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
jun044.jpg
37KB, 600x800px
Can't remember if he posted this in private or in public but here's the most recent picture of jun lad's bod, as far as I know.
>>
File: 1472121866295.png (95KB, 1029x726px) Image search: [Google]
1472121866295.png
95KB, 1029x726px
>>35119711
>>35119758
hope there's another recession desu
the housing bubble must die. our housing market is the undead.
>tfw elections are basically won-and-lost based on what propertyowners want.
>tfw to keep house prices artificially high they've killed council-house construction and subsidized mortgages, etc, while fucking everyone else.
>>
>>35119841
Made me Iaugh out loud
>>
>>35119664
It's because lenlad acts really nice. You can tell it's fake as fuck, creepy almost. It's as if he uses it to lure lonely people to meet up with him irl, but why would he do this on an online board such as /r9k/..
>>
>>35119841
lol that would be genius but i cant bring myself to it

maybe if he starts having a messenger fight with me i will xd
>>
>>35119841
sounds like something my gf would do to all her male friends except me
>>
>>35119834
From what he's said, he has a glamorous job, travels the world, and lives with his girlfriend.

Sounds like 8/10 normie level. Two points taken off for posting here all the time.
>>
>>35119819
the normie stereotyping is too vague. neets that literally stay in all day are too far, and their view on society is fictitious because they dont interact with anyone in real life.

i see a normie as someone who has generic interests and views. brit feel sees anyone who has friends or has had sex as a normie when really anyone can have fucking friends or get sex. if you're a weird, the whole point it to get weird friends.
>>
I've eaten like shit every day this week
>>
>>35119910
>
same lad, feel like utter shit now.
>>
stinky stinky phimosis neet peepee smell very good yumyum
>>
>>35119834
He also came up with Poleaboo's "Terry saga"

Definitely a funny poster.
>>
>>35119771
Don't you think it a little strange that a new thread was created and the old one from last night abandoned 200 posts from bump? especially considering what was going on.
>>
>>35119899
Is he "Property in London, Barcelona and Greece" anon?
>>
>>35119859

> hope there's another recession desu

It's coming. The rate of inflation is going to overshoot the BoE's 2% target, expected to rise to 3%.

Variable-rate mortgages will feel the chill if wage growth stagnates, which is exactly what is starting happening, as reported by Reuters this week - even consumer spending is slowing, an obvious symptom of a reduction in disposable income.

Won't be until 2019 though, gotta let the debt build up before defaults start happening.
>>
just remembered what a tit I was in the theatre

>[anesthetists trying to calm me down] so what would you normally be doing today?
>nothing really
>any hobbies?
>nope
>...
>...
>giving you a strong painkiller, it might make you feel dizzy
why am I such a sperg lads
>>
>>35119922
ebin anon stop your homolust
>>
>>35119899
>From what he's said, he has a glamorous job, travels the world, and lives with his girlfriend.

i dont understand the normie rating. i wouldent consider this normal, its on another level, its high class. normal is more going to town every saturday
>>
>>35119935
I'm the individual who posted about the Ian Huntley conspiracy last night and went on a massive tirade shortly thereafter. Yes it is more than a little strange, but it's a tactic I was expecting.
>>
>>35119933

So Poleaboo is real then, but this terry spinoff was him shitposting?
>>
>>35119950
I'm sure they've already forgotten about you lad
>>
>tfw too smart to be sympathetic
>>
>>35119947
Is there any way to make money on this with just the general knowledge "there'll be a recession before 2020" or such?
>>
Anyone remember the lad that posted photos of his BMW and photos outside of his bedroom window all the time. What ever happened to him, the last I remember some anon called him out for sneaking into his dads BMW to take a photo
>>
>>35119910
>>35119921
>Feel proud of myself yesterday for not pigging out on junk food
>First day in a month where I've stuck to my diet
>Really wanting to go out right now and buy a ton of shit and just pig out

save me pls
>>
>>35120013
>>35119982
>>35119921
>>35119910
>my diet is so strict that even if I pig out, i'm still not undoing any progress
foolproof method
>>
>>35119936
Not that I know of. But I know he rents his flat and uses airbnb when he's traveling. So probably not him, unless he's shitposting.
>source: I chat to him on skype

>>35119979
Dunno how real Poleaboo is but the Terry thing was definitely BritNormie shitposting.
>>
>>35120025
Explain pls, do you fucking starve yourself every day?
>>
>>35119933
Whats the terry saga?
>>
>>35120045
no
well, maybe
I average 900kcal a day, so my pigging out is like 1800, which is still under my TDEE

honestly, 900 a day is plenty. Don't need any more than that
once I'm in normal BMI, I'll dial it back a little
>>
>Just had a bill from Sothern Water for 228quid
>They tell me I now have to pay 113quid a month

What the fuck? I live alone in a one bed flat for fuck sake.
>>
>>35114685
Any lads in east midlands that can use darknet? I have a request for you.
>>
>>35120085
A poster pretending to be Poleaboo posted about having a new friend called "Terry" for about a week. Over the course of the week it turned out that Terry was a radical islamic terrorist. Was pretty funny. For some reason Poleaboo didn't deny it either, he just let it carry on
>>
File: Altera.jpg (34KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
Altera.jpg
34KB, 500x493px
>>35119328
Never pictured you as a Leeds fan desu, looks like you'll actually get playoffs and keep a manger for once. Good to see another weeb who likes football, both provide a lot of escapism material.
>>
>>35119998

I Am Not An Economist, but you could purchase credit default swaps (same shit as seen in The Big Short), but from what I understand it's a swap against a specific bond, so you'd have to know exactly which market is set to fail.

Could be housing, but IMO banks have learned not to hand out 125%+ LTV mortgages.

If anything, it's existing 75%+ LTV mortgages, on a lender-set SVR that'll fail, due to wage growth stagnation vs. rise in household costs.
Not a fucking dickie how you'd hedge that.

Though, those can probably be refinanced to tracker mortgages. I dunno.

Could also be defaults on unsecuritised debts, but that's doubtful. They're usually fixed-rate.
>>
I WANT TENDIES BUT I CAN'T FIND A GOOD PLACE TO GET TENDIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI
>>
>>35120123
Does Amir even post anymore? I sleep pretty late, does he stick to shitposting in the morning/early noon now?
>>
Vidya + house drinking on a weekend is COMFY
>>
File: 14455346623575.jpg (36KB, 548x530px) Image search: [Google]
14455346623575.jpg
36KB, 548x530px
Still haven't sleep since I woke at 12am last night. Only 4 more hours to go then I can sleep until 5-6am and sort out my sleeping pattern
>>
>>35120112
LOL how much water do you use?
>>
>>35119836
yeh thanks.
>>35119846
rude.
>>35119922
ah yes, very nice.
>>
>>35120112
Is it in a big block? Sometimes you have to split the cost of water usage with everyone in the building, so if other people are caining the fuck out of the water it raises everyone's cost. Over a 100 a month still sounds way too high though. Phone them up and tell them they've made a mistake.
>>
>>35120234
I live in a block of six flats and we all have our own meters. I was paying 28quid a month before this bill came through. The bill tells me I'm using over 600 litres of water a day. I don't get it. I just have a showing in the mornings, turn the water off when brushing teeth and flush the loo at most 5 times a day. Feel like I'm being taken for a ride.
>>
>>35120352
I assume that you're being given the bill for all the flats instead of just yours, then
shoot them a message and it should be easy to fix
>>
>>35120395
Will have to do it Monday it looks like as they're closed up for the weekend.
>>
>tfw you're bored but also don't want to do anything
>have money but don't wanna buy anything
>have easy access to public transport but don't wanna go anywhere

I wanna go back to the time when your biggest worry was where your next meal would come from
>>
File: 1422783369260.jpg (699KB, 683x935px) Image search: [Google]
1422783369260.jpg
699KB, 683x935px
>Buy ticket to a footie match online
>Get a seat that's a bit out of the way and with the exit next to it
>Match day comes and my nerves start slowly building over the prospect of having to sit in close proximity to people
>End up with heavy breathing and weak bladder by the time I have to leave
>Use the toilet several times
>Slight tingling in left arm from the heavy breathing
>No chance I'd be able to drive in that state
>Give up and stay in

And there I was thinking I would be able to do something normal. Boy I sure fucking showed myself didn't it. I should really stop trying to do these things because all I do is set myself up for disappointment time and time again
>>
>>35120617
What team anon? What did you want to accomplish from going?
>>
>>35120644
Gillingham v Southend.

It's just something on my list that I've wanted to do and the only thing I wanted to accomplish is to feel good that I was able to go.
>>
What do normies do all day on the weekends?
My housemates are always out.
>>
>>35120700
Watching pakis creampie their little sisters
>>
>>35120700
they probably plan days out, like go to art galleries or some shit and then go for a pint.
>>
>>35120712
We live in a white area.
>>
>>35120700

Sit in a maccy d's talking about inane shit, walk around town couple hundred times again talking about stupid shit and howling at girls. Then come evening going to a pub or club where they dance, try to talk to woman and again talk about stupid shit.
>>
>>35120741
>white area.
>housemates
doubt it
>>
>>35120700
Shops (even if they don't buy anything) then pub.
>>
>>35120739
There's not that much to see to occupy them for all this time. I always feel weird doing that on my own anyway.

>>35120773
Yes in rich white areas living alone is expensive.
>>
>>35120676
Do you like football? 90 minutes with HT is a long time anon, your anxious tendacies would've taken over and left you in a state unless you were totally engrossed. Seems like you made the right choice, yet you're shitting on yourself. Toxic thinking senpai.
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 724x611px
>The NHS will die in our lifetime
Comfy.
>>
File: 1436749102221.png (2KB, 210x227px) Image search: [Google]
1436749102221.png
2KB, 210x227px
>>35120831
NOT comfy, absolutely not.
>>
>>35120831
Yeah cant wait til I cant afford healthcare and end up killing myself to save money
>>
File: GO GO GO GO.png (831KB, 1231x572px) Image search: [Google]
GO GO GO GO.png
831KB, 1231x572px
>>35120850
*denies you benefits*
>>
>>35120831
>had my op already
lightning can't strink twice
just gotta remain healthy forever now
>>
>>35120831
>Therapist assessors imply I'm paranoid when I think everyone hates me
>The one who is meant to be doing my therapy hasn't replied to my emails in a over a month
Fuck the NHS
>>
>>35120890
>NHS therapy
Do you really want a youngs 20 girl with no experience?
>>
>>35120850
>>35120876
>>35120882
>Seeing Normies, Lefties, Pakis and other minorities getting btfo
>No doubt further collapse to follow
If it's going to happen you might as well enjoy it.
>>
>>35120921
I have no contempt for my fellow man, anon.
>>
I don't why I bother with tinder. I hardly get matches and when I do I have no idea what to say because there profile has nothing to go on. wtf are you supposed to say in the first message when there profile is blank?
>>
>>35120950
Insult them subtly

Works absolute wonders
>>
>>35120950
i normally say something generic if they have nothing on there profile. tinder convos never really go anywhere, and if they do, and i get there number then nothing ever really comes from it. i think most girls go on there out of boredom rather than to actually dare
>>
>>35120918
Private healthcare is too expensive after I have paid all my tax
>>
>>35120700
Go down the quarry with some cheap cider and shout at girls
>>
>>35120918
Sounds pretty hot to me, i'll take it
>>
>>35120831
Not comfy I've already paid for that shit and never used it.
>>
>>35120816
I like it but I'm not a football fanatic. I like it for just a sport and some of the skills involved. That and my autism likes the colours of the balls and seeing what happens to it during play.

I figure I would have tried to concentrate on the ball or I would have just stayed for one half or even just half an hour. Even if I stayed there for just half an hour I would have counted it as a victory for myself and I guess I'm just disappointed that I couldn't even get there.
>>
>>35120800
>There's not that much to see to occupy them for all this time

probably, was just an example. they most likely do other stuff. i honestly dont know. im stuck inside most of the time, and so is everyone i know. even the normies i know dont really do anything but drink, and go to their girlfriends
>>
>>35120950
"Wow, you're almost as good looking as I am!" got replies 90% of the time for me on there.
>>
>>35120950
Tinder is the most normie system ever, if there was an invention to try and strip us from the gene pool this is what it would look like
>>
>>35120918

>Was on the waiting list for therapy
>They call me one day and ask if I would be willing to have my therapy with someone still doing their training
>They act like a bunch of cunts when I decline

I wanted someone who was fucking qualified for fucks sake, not some normie fresh from uni who most probably have laughed at me.
>>
>>35121102
Even the qualified ones aren't really qualified, no medical training etc.
>>
>>35120112

I pay 11 quid a month for water. 7 of that is standing charge and 4 for usage
>>
>>35121127

Yeah I know, I just wanted help for my problems, not to be a guinie pig for someone doing their training, you know?
>>
>>35120921
It's not the normals I care about, it's my mum and gran
both of them need a better NHS than what we have and what we're getting
>>
lads is it weird that my mum unironically posts on 4chan?
>>
File: IMG_20170225_161331.jpg (506KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170225_161331.jpg
506KB, 912x1600px
What are you lads drinking tonight?

Dry fags and sharia Pakis need not reply.
>>
>>35121291
ur mums quim juice m8
>>
>>35121291
southern comfort and lemonade is god tier
>>
>Eating cheese on toast
>Edges are burnt
>Father says "Don't eat the burn part, it will give you cancer"
>I eat them while looking at him
>but father, I am kill
>>
>>35121097
Yeah it's true.

Tinder is so looks focused. In the past we could meet someone in the pub and use our social skills to get laid.

Oh...wait. Actually I don't think we can blame Tinder here.
>>
>>35121291
Some Pepsi Max and might make some hot Vimto later.
>>
File: IMG_20170217_154510.jpg (498KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_154510.jpg
498KB, 2592x1944px
>>35121291
>too intelligent to consume ethanol
>>
>>35121291
i'm not drinking because its absolutely halal
>>
>>35121351
What's this smart water? Does it contain vitamins and shit?
>>
>>35121335
>Pepsi Max

patrician taste my real nigger
>>
>>35121287
Yes. Extremely weird.
>>
>>35121351
>Falling for that brand
Good little cuck
>>
>>35121321
I'm eating cheese on toast too.

I'm having Beaufort D'ete on a nice stone-baked sourdough from Fabrique in Hoxton. I am so glad they opened a branch here, I always enjoyed their bread on trips to Stockholm.

What about you?
>>
>>35121351
Been on a real Dr Pepper kick since I played Steins;Gate

It's nice to appreciate the real sugar in drinks when some countries get stuck with corn syrup shite.
>>
>>35121371
High five, friendo!
>>
>>35121397
don't bully anon and his smart choices
>>
>>35121358
You mean haram mate.
>>
Gonna go and get a scotch egg tbqh
>>
>>35121420
Dr. Pepper in the UK is half sugar and half aspartame sweetener. It's terrible, I miss the original 100% sugar version.
>>
>>35121397
came free with my pizza
you'll notice I haven't drunk it
>>
has Fat Teddy made parol yet?

https://youtu.be/y7Eg95x-mFw
>>
>>35121457
FOUND THE PAKI LADS, LETS GET HIM
>>
>>35121397
whats wrong with it? It's just fucking water.
>>
>>35121408
Some tesco sliced cheese on tesco's own brand bread
>>
>>35121504
Ah.

I see.

Well, try to enjoy!
>>
Power cut lads, still got data on phone and a battery bank as well as laptop with a 12 hour battery, family is all wondering around the house and im still shitposting
>>
>>35121502
>It's just fucking water.
Exactly. Embarassing people overpay for that because it has the word 'smart' in it just like their phones and watches. Jesus.
>>
>>35121566
but it's got electrolytes
>>
>>35121565
What're they wondering about?
>>
File: 1486567887603.png (750KB, 776x566px) Image search: [Google]
1486567887603.png
750KB, 776x566px
>tfw to smart for Volvic
>>
>>35121572
Don't plants crave that?
>>
>>35121572
And since when are you a cyborg? People eat food, not electrolytes.
>>
>>35121572
*growls at this nonce*
>>
>>35121504
imposter
>>35121408
I'm actually having warbutons toasty with red Leicester and onions
>>
>>35121610
I'll eat your mum's greasy hole.
>>
>>35121691
Good luck, she's had 8 kids so it's probably saggier than your granny's arse.
>>
Where can I make an email without a mobile number? Gmail keeps fucking asking for one, phone broke weeks ago.
>>
>>35121633
*teleports behind you because I have more electrolytes*

Psssht, notting personnelle kid
>>
>>35121291
Started out on Goffs White Knight and will be continuing on an adventure through my local's fine selection of real ales for the next few hours desu. Ireland vs France is on in the background. It's my idea of heaven.
>>
>>35121420
Nice to see some intellectuals in this thread
>>
>>35121291
Drinking a nice glass of chocolate milk, mmmm yummy!
>>
>>35121591
meant wandering whoops
>>
>>35119756

where, roughly are you from anon?, i love a good /nightwalk/ myself
>>
>started working on my issues
>soon I'll have no excuses not to be a lazy bum
I regret the past few months
slicing my veins is imminent
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-17-55-53.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-17-55-53.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Back from tescos lads
I got a bit wet and stuffy from walking up a hill back home
But rate my purchase

I only had 4 quid
>>
File: 1480352483755.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1480352483755.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>35121855
Need to try and get mummy to buy me choccy milk
>>
just fapped to something very gay
>>
>>35121975
Overpaid a bit for the can o coke old mate but I reckon ye did a good job there

enjoy
>>
>>35119765
Yes anon. Related to hacking into emails for nudes
BECAUSE LONELY AND BITTER VIRGIN
>>
>>35121975
>tarts 10/10
>Coke 4/10
>Noodles with sauce and nothing else 2/10
>>
>>35120112
u've 100% got a leak somewhere kek get a plumber you melt
>>
im thinking about working as a prison officer or joining the police after uni. anyone got any experience in either of these fields or know any that has? any advice would be welcome.
>>
>>35122171
That's weird, I'm a prison officer. Happy to answer any questions but I'll only be around for the next 15 mins.
>>
>>35122171
Prison officer is cushy

You will not be accepted by the police
>>
>>35122210
Not him, but why is it hard to get into the police?
>>
>>35122171
>I want to profit from the imprisonment of my fellow man
>>
>>35122201
is prison scary?
>>
>>35122312
Low recruitment, high applicants

There are many people more qualified than you as well as those who have experience in police specials, military and the like.

In London you MUST be able to speak multiple languages to apply.
>>
>>35122201
what do you have to do on a day to day basis? thanks
>>
>>35122354
In my experience, sit around ignoring prisoners while backfilling paperwork you didn't do last week.
>>
>>35122210
>You will not be accepted by the police

but people generally get into the police after my uni course, and if they join the specials. im studying criminology with law, and police are needed in my city.
>>
>>35122332
It can be very scary yeah. Not in the physical sense - I never feel unsafe. But I work in the paedo wing and some of the shit they say is incredibly disturbing. I had to keep watch on a sick fuck on suicide watch one night, and he just kept wanking and telling me paedo stories. That type of thing is scary.

>>35122354
It's basically about being there. You just need to turn up. There's administrative tasks too. But ultimately you're just there to be there, at the end of the day.
>>
>>35122312
You're a original white fucking male
>>
>>35122385
doesent sound bad. was half expecting i would need to defend myself.
>>
>>35122422
Which ethnic group makes the worse prisoner?
>>
>>35122436
Fuck no. Unless you intervene in two prisoner's fighting without a response team present, the worst you'll get is a cup of piss thrown over you once in a while.
>>
>>35122422
>It's basically about being there

makes sense. i was thinking about going into restorative justice too which i assume would be connected to a prison office job or i could get into that line of work from working in a prison. suppose what i am ultimately interested in is helping people in prison
>>
>>35122450
Sad to say, but whites are the worst from my perspective. They are the most likely to start shit with screws or be cheeky.

Blacks are worst to other prisoners though. But they generally stay quiet with screws.
>>
>>35122458
sounds pretty comfy tbqh. dont mind getting piss thrown over me once in a while with the money i could be on.
>>
>>35122512
How many of your colleagues do you know are dealing or shagging prisoners?

And don't say none, because you know that's not true
>>
Gone to Leeds for the day with the girlfriend because we've never been there. Absolute shit hole full of chavs and skanks. We booked into a nice pub for a meal and it's full of screaming whores and shouting idiots that keep going "WAYYYYY" any time of of them drinks a beer. Never come to Leeds.
>>
will britbots accept saffa refugees?

not liking the political and social climate here to be honest lads.
>>
>>35122669
Only if you look like Charlize Theron
>>
>>35122592
>Never come to Leeds
truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>35122669
Only if you look like Charlize Theron in Fury Road
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-18-29-39.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-18-29-39.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>35122005
But that's how you do it lad. Delicious
>>
>>35122679
I will literally take HRT if it means getting out of this shithole. Screencap this.
>>
>>35122732
We already have one faggot doing this. We don't need another
>>
>>35122718
Still could do with some meat and peppers lad
>>
File: when the vape hit.jpg (134KB, 302x638px) Image search: [Google]
when the vape hit.jpg
134KB, 302x638px
>>35122718
>screenshot of your camera app
this is some next level wews lad
>>
>>35122762
Carrots would be better than peppers, I don't think they work in noodles
>>
>>35122837
well, you're fucking wrong
>>
>>35122902
Please do not bully me like that
>>
>>35122902
Their texture is all wrong for it, they have the wrong kind of crunch too.
>>
>>35122669
What are you taking refuge from and why do you need to move to an island nation to be safe from it?

Also being a refugee is shit tier being a tranny refugee will get you lynched.
>>
>>35122976
You must be cooking them wrong.
>>
>>35122989
What if I have a degree?

also this

http://archive.is/L53F9
>>
How much alcohol can I get with 7 quid lads?
>>
>>35123042
8 cans of strongbow
>>
>>35122837
You don't want anything too crunchy or it'll detract from the glutinous firmness of the noodles. You want something that has crunch but also yields easily when you bite.

Texture is important.
>>
>>35123042
2 bottles of frosty jacks or shit tier wine.
>>
>>35123054
probably will end up getting this, or some other shit tier cider
>>
>>35122701
I'm not kidding it's an absolute dive. We went to the armory museum and it was full of kids sprinting around screaming with parents walking around in trackie bottems. When a museum is like a morrisons in salford you know it's a shit town.
>>
>>35122989
/britfeel/ has had atleast 6 regular tranny posters and all were well liked.
>Azulad
>Poleaboo
>That tranny Poleaboo wanted to be friends with
>Three other who talked about tranny stuff but didn't have a distinctive trait

How about you fuck off bigot?
>>
>>35123066
>Texture is important.
Thats why carrots and beansprouts are best, a nice clean crunch
>>
>>35123110
Nobody cares about any of the fags you posted
>>
>>35123110
And how popular are any of them? Most people on here pray every night that poleaboo would fucking hang himself already.
>>
>>35123093
>going during the kids holidays
You are an idiot
>>
New thread lads

>>35123146
>>35123146
>>35123146

>>35123110
>azulad
>poley
>well liked
>>
>>35123028
If you have a degree then emigrate like a normal person. Don't play the victim. If you are a educated hard working person you'll be welcomed
>>
>>35123110
Nice damage control there, trannyfaggot.

Hide your pets here come the mentally ill faggots
>>
>>35123232
>minority in murder, rape, and AIDS capital of the world
>playing the victim

I'm talking worst case scenario, in my scenario above
>>
>>35122592
I live in Bradford and we go to leeds cos its a step up. all those posh people in expensive clothing.
but they do have a lot of homeless.
where are you from that's so nice?
>>
>>35123399
>I live in Bradford
m8 bosnia is a step up from bradford
>>
>>35123093
lol and i thought liverpool was bad

what is it with working class people and track suits?

with the same amount of money they could buy decent looking clothes from the likes of burtons, or river island.
>>
>>35123399
Cheshire.

Orginalblox
>>
>>35118665
Other lads can I trust this or might I be talking to a Nigerian prince?I want to help a lad out but I don't want to get hornswoggled for my trouble.
>>
>>35122171
>prison officer in our underfunded overcrowded prisons

only a matter of time before a major revolt and prison officer gets lynched in a prison
>>
>>35123943
Most prisoners are really lazy and just want to be out.

It's gobshite albanians and romanians in for 6 weeks for theft that are the problem. Just leave them be and it's fine
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.