[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are her requirements for a man unrealistic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: roast.png (181KB, 465x599px) Image search: [Google]
roast.png
181KB, 465x599px
Are her requirements for a man unrealistic?
>>
If she's an average woman, she doesn't like giving blowjobs and expects you to plan every date. So yeah. Textbook princess complex.
>>
Just the height and penis size probably excludes 90% of men, so yes, obviously.

If she was some kind of supermodel she could get away with being that picky, maybe.
>>
File: LITERAL arab princess.jpg (25KB, 329x417px) Image search: [Google]
LITERAL arab princess.jpg
25KB, 329x417px
>>35114668
Based dude tho, she's a huge bitch as well.
>>
Only prime, high qaulity Tyrones can handle this.
https://twitter.com/DatGirl_ICEY/status/834112059176579075
>>
>man with a tricycle
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35114668
I don't think so. She's probably dated/fucked tall hung guys before so she knows she's capable of getting it again. She just added extra requirements like rich and smart as bonus extras. Its like going for a job promotion. You aim for better than what you previously had.
>>
File: IMG_0023.png (112KB, 796x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.png
112KB, 796x640px
>Hating these kinds of stupid women
I just feel really sorry for them. When they're young, they get their heads pumped full of nonsense, like how smart and capable they are, they get to sample Chads who just want to get a large count, and they start to think they're really smart and pretty. Then real life hits, the only thing they can understand is gender studies, and there aren't enough Chads to go around, the math just isn't there. Honestly idk why women are always clucking about muh agency, you don't let children do whatever they want do you? Women should be considered property of their fathers until they're married off. Women have no ability to think long term.
>>
>>35114668
>sucks toes

I thought girls hated that shit
>>
>>35114929
Every girl has fucked a hot guy before. Doesn't change the fact that there aren't enough Chads for every average girl to marry.
>>
>eat ass
bahahaha only manlet cucks or dicklet cucks do that shit
>>
>>35114668
No--not unrealistic, OP.

She deserves everything she wants.
>>
>>35114959
Well those average girls will just have to settle then won't they
>>
>>35114959
You know, when a girl is THAT repulsive, i seriously doubt it

She might have got some big nigger dick, because they will fuck anything but then that just means she has STDs as well
>>
>>35114935
Honest questions, how old are you and where are you from?
>>
>>35115035
24 from California, why?
>>
>woman
>being honest about the dicks they get and also able to estimate dick size properly

Pick one
>>
I never understood this line of thinking. If you're more worried about my height, weight, car, house and dick than me as a person, what the fuck makes you think I'm dying to jump into what sounds like a miserable, materialistic, shallow relationship with you in the first place?

I can understand not wanting to date someone with kids, though. I don't want kids.
>>
>>35114742
https://twitter.com/DatGirl_ICEY/status/835318086911807488

Dude must have had a 14 inch cock and a jawline chiseled by the gods.
>>
>>35114935
>hating me out of nowhere after lusting after me for years
Can't imagine what happened to this man to make him "snap," couldn't have been anything "dat girl iceyyy" did...
>>
If you want to be a gold-digger, that's fine. In fact, I think the word 'gold-digger' shouldn't really even be much of an insult. Just a thing you happen to be.

However, be blatant about it. Straight-up tell people, "Look, I don't love you. I just want your money. Maybe I'll blow you every now and then or whatever." That way, you'll find someone who is perfectly OK with this kind of arrangement, and no one gets hurt. Don't try to hide your gold-digging ways.
What happens if you hook up with someone who has all the material wealth in the world, no kids, and is over 6'2, and he's only looking for someone to love him, but then one day he loses all of his money in some freak Bernie-Madoff-like incident? Then what? You leave him because he has no money left, so now you're feeling like shit, and he's feeling like shit because he didn't know you were a shallow whore.

If you had just hooked up with some guy who was looking for nothing more than a ditsy young thing to bang every now and then in exchange for some cash, this wouldn't have happened because you both knew damn well what this was. In short, if you're going to be a gold-digger, then be a gold-digger as blatantly and proudly as you can. That way you'll find a symbiotic relationship based on money and physical attraction. Nobody gets hurt. But don't trick people.
Why is that so hard? If you only want money, then just say it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.