[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women get to have multiple full body mind-blowingly intense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

File: 1482662160408.jpg (234KB, 662x670px)
1482662160408.jpg
234KB, 662x670px
>women get to have multiple full body mind-blowingly intense orgasms
>you get ten to fifteen seconds of mediocrity followed by an hour of feeling like shit

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
>>
>>35114184

because we were designed to fuck as many women as possible, not just one.

that's not the case anymore...
>>
food also tastes better to them
everything feels better to them
>>
>>35114184
>not edging and teasing yourself
>not waiting a week to let yourself cum
>>
>>35114184
>inb4 some cunt complaining about her periods

boohoo you have to pay property tax on your fucking palace while we live in the gutter
>>
>>35114281
>my orgasms are disappointing and I wish I could have more of them
>"have you tried having far, far less?"
>>
>>35114208
this, why do you think they love starbucks?

even objectively shitty things taste amazing when your senses are that strong
>>
>>35114208
they also have better eyesight and colors appear more vibrant to them (back when they were picking berries they needed to colors to stand out)
>>
>>35114386
Honestly women are just objectively superior to men. Being a woman and being around women is far far more enjoyable than the male experience.
>>
>he hasn't mastered edging and drygasming
>he hasn't explored his prostate
>he hasn't fapped while on acid

LMAO@URLYFE
>>
File: 1483499417493.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1483499417493.png
334KB, 422x509px
>these posts make me feel guilty

I wish there some way I could help... sorry guys. <3
>>
>>35114448
Nah, men are still physically and generally mentally superior to women. Men and women both have different strengths and weaknesses. We're meant to compliment each other, not be at war with each other.
>>
I'm glad that women can have multiple strong orgasms, because I believe the true satisfaction would come from giving them to her.

However, as a KHHV who will likely stay that way until he dies, this does little to improve my life.
>>
>>35114641
>I'm glad that women can have multiple strong orgasms, because I believe the true satisfaction would come from giving them to her.
Yes, it's good that men are unable to experience pleasure. It's a feature.
>>
>>35114665
I mean if I had to choose between one or the other, I'd rather women had the better orgasms.

If I was a girl, I'd be disappointed men have less pleasurable orgasms.

I just want to make somebody feel good
>>
>>35114184
>women get to have multiple full body mind-blowingly intense orgasms
1 percent of women yes. I can't orgasm at all and every time I masturbate it leaves me more frustrated than sated.
>>
And women even cut the most sensitive part of you dick off because it's "ugly" and "smelly".
But if you won't fuck her period pussy you're a manchild.
>>35114679
https://youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI?t=55
>>
>>35114720
Please don't bring facts or personal anecdotes into this thread that contradict the bait.
>>
>>35114720
the lord works in mysterious ways lmao
>>
>>35114184
Well if you're gonna be such a bitchy faggot about it...
>>
>>35114776
DUDE >>35114751
fucking come on!
>>
>>35114587
I can think of a way you could help me with my orgasms.
>>
>>35114808
OK, but can I wear gloves? I don't want poo under my nails.
>>
>>35114184
>75% of women can't orgasm at all from normal penetrative p in v sex
>something that turns you on one day might not turn you on the next
>lose interest during sex out of nowhere for no fucking reason and know you will not be able to cum at all during that session
90% of frustration is not worth 10% of bliss
>>
>there are women who wish they were men

I'm sure one of you retards is in this thread, explain yourself.
>>
>>35114892
>75% of women can't orgasm at all from normal penetrative p in v sex
100% of women wouldn't call a male orgasm an orgasm at all.
>>
>>35114892

Pretty sure number 3. can happen to guys too, I mean sure you can force yourself to cum by physical contact at that point but it will feel like shit anyways.

Sometimes I will be totally into it in a masturbation session and suddenly lose all that good feeling tuck my dick back into my pants and wonder what the fuck happened.
>>
>>35114281
I've done this. After finally letting myself jizz it was incredibly underwhelming. Sure I must've came a whole bucket, but the week long buildup didn't get me anywhere.
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px)
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>35114818
HA!
got eem originally
>>
>>35114918
Is it really that underwhelming??
>>
>>35114900
Essentially boils down to
>too stupid to be successful or prove my worth so that I'm taken seriously
>too ugly to be a housewife
Of course when I fantasize about having been born a man, I'm born a Chad or at least a pseudo-Chad, not a shy manlet/brainlet on r9k, the same way trannies wish they were Stacey rather than some ugly/socially inept/unwanted failure
>number 3. can happen to guys too
I had no idea, I feel slightly better about my situation now
>>
>>35114563
Fapping while on acid was difficult and i wasted an hour trying to cum. Honestly very dissapointing senpai.
>>
>>35115012
>Is it really that underwhelming??
no, I'm baiting, this entire thread is bait and I kinda feel bad about it
>>
>>35115012
Yes. About 3 seconds of minor dopamine release. This is why men use drugs.
>>
File: s1mm3O9.jpg (55KB, 595x392px) Image search: [Google]
s1mm3O9.jpg
55KB, 595x392px
>>35115026
Oh good so I'm not missing much.

Everytime I take acid I don't feel like fapping because muh higher consciousness. Then afterwards I keep wishing I had flapped just to experience it.

I still wanna try fapping on MDMA tho
>>
Hey guys there's this thing called a prostate orgasm, arguably on the same level as a female orgasm. It's way more potent than a normal orgasm, from personal experience.

Also the potency of the orgasm from jerking yourself off is way less than cumming inside a pussy just btw. Doesn't really compare.
>>
>>35115054
>About 3 seconds
Have you ever actually tried to time it? because I used to think my orgasms where a few seconds. Then I looked a clock during one and realized it was more like 15 seconds
>>
>>35114184
I got my shrooms for special occaisions
I got my stims to get shit done
I got my weed for boredom

Life's good. There's beauty in simplicity!
>>
>>35114184
>ten to fifteen seconds of mediocrity followed by an hour of feeling like shit
You're masturbating wrong, my man. Either that or you have no foreskin.
>>
>>35115060
I tried fapping because i dropped it outside and got so cold my penor retracted, which made me paranoid that acid had shrunk my dick.

Dont drop acid outside on a beach in sub zero temperatures, kids.
>>
>>35114184
>you get ten to fifteen seconds of mediocrity
>ten to fifteen seconds
Wait what? You get can get fifteen seconds? I literally only get 1 fucking second. Guys what the fuck?
>>
>>35115148
are you extremely unfit or extremely depressed?

were you jewed?
>>
>>35115139
Yeah that sounds horrible

But dick does tend to shrink drastically while on most drugs
>>
>>35114184
Women orgasms are made to make the girl literally fall in love with you. It doesn't work with sluts since like sensory overload, they deadened that sense. But if you find a good, reserved girl with little to no sex experience, and you give her a mind blowing full body intense orgasm, she'll melt in your hands and literally fall in love with you and become all gooey and clinging and dependent for more. Basically if you rock their world, it destroys their reason and logic, and rewrites their brain to love you and want to give you babies.

Men orgasms by contrast, don't need the mind blowing effect because they'll of course already love the woman for giving him babies. Or if you're cynical, because biologically it's better for him to not fall in love from just sex and keep pumping and dumping as many women as he can.

>tl;dr women orgasm is so intense so that it can force them to love the man, while the baby inside her forces the man to love her so intense orgasm isn't neccessary
>>
>>35115264
my noggin is joggin to this
>>
>>35115026
then you're doing it wrong. but maybe it's just not for you. I'm pretty degenerate so maybe it takes a certain breed. I am able to have intense eyerolling bodygasms and since I'm a master edger I am able to extend this pleasure for hours. my climaxes are amazing and leave me in psychedelic euphoria for ages combined with time dilation I achieve maximum pleasure and I highly recommend it to any robot
>>35115060
1-2 tabs is what I'll fap on if I feel like it. 3+ is for muh introspective journey
>>
>tfw virtually no refactory period
>tfw orgasms get better after the first one
>tfw can keep orgasmsing over and over until im too overwhelmed

Sucks to be you, the 2nd orgasm is always the best. Shit is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>35115273
All you have to do is look at brain chemistry. Many of the chemicals that are most associated with feelings of love, are released in men and women in many ways and for many things, but two of the strongest are;

>Feelings of intense sexual pleasure for women, orgasm basically
>Feelings of fatherhood for men, seeing his child growing in a woman and seeing the woman as a new mother with his baby

Why do you think some women orgasm from childbirth, and many/most women get some sexual pleasure (and some even orgasm) from breastfeeding their baby? It's a way of forcing the woman to love the baby. Not like she wants to have sex with it, but breastfeeding and sometimes giving birth, give her that intense sexual feeling which floods her brain with the love chemicals.
>>
>>35115321
make some videos
>>
>>35115119
>Either that or you have no foreskin
I didn't fucking choose to be born in the states
>>
>>35115119
I'm uncut, enlighten me.
>>
File: genderisntrealmyweighttho.png (180KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
genderisntrealmyweighttho.png
180KB, 378x365px
>>35115012
Yes.
I thought I had full-blown anhedonia until a bunch of dudes assured me I just had unrealistic expectations.
Pandas have it right; sandwiches >>>>> sex.
>>
>>35115321
How does it feel for you?
>>
File: vegasgoldenknights.jpg (168KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
vegasgoldenknights.jpg
168KB, 1200x630px
>>35115104
>I've got my car, and my ride, and my wheels.
WHEN I GO TO VEGAS
>I've got my drugs, and my stuff, and my pills.
WHEN I GO TO VEGAS
t. autism
>>
>>35115119
>>35115390
Yes, this.
lanigiro
>>
>>35115347
Is there much demand for that kind of shit?

i also have a nice looking dick

>>35115420
Well the first orgasm is pretty fucking good because I usually edge for a half hour until I let fly. If I decide to keep going then I have to fap a lot harder and faster but can usually cum again within 30-60 seconds. This orgasms feels SO good (like my regular x 1.5), barely any cum comes out but the orgasm just keeps coming for like 10-15 seconds.
>>
>>35115563
>Is there much demand for that kind of shit?
From what I've seen, a lot of women love that shit, especially if you make a lot of noise.
>>
File: 1476866211782.jpg (10KB, 500x500px)
1476866211782.jpg
10KB, 500x500px
>try edging where you basically jerk it to the point of orgasm but stop just before, so it gives you a mini-orgasm
>manage to do it like twice, third time I try, accidentally jerk too much and have the most shittiest orgasm ever like holding in a pee while cum flies out
>that feeling of ruining the graceful dive into a clear sea, replaced by accidentally tripping off the edge and cutting yourself on every rock before belly flopping into the water.
>>
>>35115462
>>35115390
Tease your dick. Play with the foreskin, get the balls involved. Don't just wildly jerk off the whole time, go slow sometimes then speed up. Edging is good shit. Keep your session going for at least an hour, fapping for just 10 minutes in comparison sucks. Half the joy of masturbation is enjoying the ride to the orgasm, it's all about building up to the release. And flex your asshole a lot. That's super important for some reason.

Also your mentality and fantasies are a huge part. People like to meme that it's only important for girls to be into it mentally, but your orgasms will be way more intense if you're thinking of some retardedly hot shit. It's better the more depraved you get, but it's up to you if you want to go down that rabbit-hole.
>>
>>35115673
And if your regular routine is like that then you probably just have something off with your brain chemistry. Sucks to be you I guess
>>
>>35115673
>It's better the more depraved you get, but it's up to you if you want to go down that rabbit-hole.
This.
Why am I so insanely turned on/cum buckets when I think of shit that absolutely disgusts me to my core after I've ejaculated?
>>
File: iknowthatfeeldesu.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeeldesu.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>35115630
Ah, Icarus.
Just not your day.
>>
>>35115673
If I'm gonna jerk off for an hour I want to cum more than once
>>
>>35115583
Maybe I'll do it sometime, my exhibitionist days might be over at this point though. Plus 99% of my viewerbase is guaranteed to be old gay men.

>>35115673
>Also your mentality and fantasies are a huge part

This. If you really REALLY work yourself up, think of something really dirty and depraved and say dirty things to yourself that always results in the best orgasms for me.
>>
>>35115768
That's an example of doing it wrong. Once you become a pro at building up the pleasure you'll be writhing around uncontrollably without even cumming. And then it's well worth the wait for a release 10 times better than 2 or 3 quick ones
>>
>>35115154
None of those, I do have premature ejaculation though but I don't think that would affect it. I didn't know I was missing out.
>>
>>35114184
>mfw I purposely have economical shlicks even though I could have better
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>35115925
Like being female isn't really that different.
>>
>>35114640
>Men
>Strengths
Unless you were born as a Chad, you have no strengths.
>>
>>35115012
For me it is.
I barely feel anything pleasurable.
I just feel a build up of pressure, then muscle contractions as it releases.

I only masturbate to get rid of sexual frustration.
It's not that it's good, it just removes a frustrating feeling.
>>
Whenever I cum it feels like there is a lot more semen inside me that I should be shooting out.

I never feel properly "empty".

Does anybody know what I mean?
>>
>>35115925
>How does this make you feel?
mildly aroused
>>
I kinda feel bad for men. If I had a bf, I'd want to please him as much as he would like me to.
>>
>>35115925
>How does this make you feel?

Like you might be content with the lacklustre sex I would have with you.

Be my gf
>>
>>35116068
would you play with his butt?
>>
>>35114184
Yeah lmao I don't even give them an orgasm when I fuck them
>>
>>35114184
Woman have to give birth, women have menstruations, women are weaker hence they can easily be abused by their partners (femminicide is a isssue), women have ti much worse, suck it up and stop complaining loser.
>>
>>35116131
lolcow PLEASE go
>>
>>35116131
see this post >>35114283 you cunt
>>
>>35116080
She better, that's the only way he's going to get an orgasm in the same ballpark as hers
>>
>>35115012
No, robots just fap too often
>>
>>35116189
I can shlick a dozen times a day for a week and not lose intensity
>>
>>35116205
neat blog
>>
>>35114184
I think a woman's orgasm is better because they don't crave them as much as men do. If you edge for several hours or don't nut for a week your orgasm will be amazing
>>
I think I understand why Muslims cut off clits.
>>
>>35116261
because of men pretending to be women on the internet?
>>
>>35114184
>15 seconds
Wtf anon....
On some of the more slow and sensual encounters sex can last upwards of 2 hours.
Seriously...
You kids think about no one but yourselves.
The feeling of slow fucking and building up to the point where the chick is physically exhausted and ready to quit, then blowing your load, is the way to go.
Not every single time...
But a few times a year.

Even if you only take 20-30 minutes, the feeling of fucking is often just as great as busting a nut.
Am I the only faggot anon in here who enjoys the full act of sex and intimacy, and not just nutting?
>>
>>35116319
I've never had sex you dingus
>>
>>35116333
Oh...
Well, take it from me.
Nutting isn't the best part of sex.
After you work out the pent up sexual frustration, you'll start taking your time.
Seriously...
Thrusting your dick in and out of a pussy, asshole or mouth is just as satisfying as nutting.
It's so enjoyable, in fact, you'll often slow your stroke to make the feeling last and not blow your load so soon.
>>
>>35114184
An hour of feeling like shit? I'm so sorry to hear that anon. I rarely get that immediate regret thing but only if I'm fapping to something really naughty.

Edging does wonders if you are getting yourself off. I also like listening to hypno stuff for handsfree and after I cum I nearly always can cum some more if I stroke hard.
I have also cum 2x in very short spans of time. Not always but sometimes I'm still rock hard after cumming, don't know what brings it on, so my gf keeps going or if I was on top or behind we swap and she takes the lead and usually I can cum again
>>
>>35116223
>neat blog
NEET*
>>
>>35115958
Except that`s not true. As a man,even if I`m not Chad I`m born with an innately more creative,more inquisitive mind capable of much more abstract thought than a woman`s is.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE.jpg (109KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE.jpg
109KB, 750x1024px
>women have multiple, stronger, longer orgasms
>women see more vibrant colours than men
>women usually live 15 years longer than men
>food tastes better for women
>women are more creative than men
>women are smarter than men
>women move on from a failed relationship faster than men and are less affected by it emotionally
>women are less likely to be clinically depressed
>women get to have beautiful hourglass figures (+tits) and men just get a hairy, ugly, boxy, ape-ish body
>3/4 of homeless people are men
>women can freely be lesbians/bisexuals and it's considered "hot"
>women don't have to pay for dates

I WANT MY 75 CENTS BACK

CAN'T I HAVE ANYTHING?????
>>
>>35117499
Just transition already. You and I both know you want to
>>
>>35117499
Women are less logical than men
Women are weaker and worse than men in all tests of athleticism
Women don't feel loyalty like men
Women age worse than men
Women are worse than men at spatial reasoning
Women are only worth their looks while men are judged as the sum of their parts
>>
>>35117612
this is why you should all become women. you'd fit right in
>>
>>35116261
The west funding isis and its predecessors might have been a good idea all along
>>
>>35117499
>women are more creative than men

wrong

>women are smarter than men

wrong
>>
>>35118494
>disagreeing with scientifically proven facts because of muh feels
anon...
>>
>>35117679
>you will never know the feel of lifting incredibly heavy weights and throwing them back down

better than sex desu
>>
>>35118513

its objectively wrong, anon. Men have a one or two point advantage on average, but the standard distribution is larger such that almost all geniuses are men. Women are intellectually mediocre.

Have you ever actually talked to women? They're dumb as shit and don't understand basic concepts like truth, loyalty, honor. Basically perpetual teenagers
>>
>>35114339
When your senses are stronger, good stuff tastes better, but shitty stuff also tastes shittier.
>>
>>35114640
Finally something normal posted here
>>
>>35114184
>followed by an hour of feeling like shit
m8, the time after orgasm when the urge is gone is by far the best part of it.
At least in the case of sex, masturbation is another story.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.