[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get out of this situation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I always fantasize about looking handsome and having girls flock to me, i envy Chads who are better than me. I have so many fucking things that are physically wrong with me
>5'9
>Jawlet.
>Big nose.
>acne.
>Big eyes
>Oily skin.
>Slight overbite.
>Shit hay like hair.
>18% bodyfat.
I already workout and ive lost 50lbs so far but my face/posture looks like shit and its thats a result of me having complete lack of confidence and just giving up. Everywhere i go men tower over me so i doubt that no matter how good i could look, it will never make up for my height so why even bother?
>>
>and thats a result*
I am tired of being a fucking loser but i feel its just what i am meant to be.
>>
>>35113909
guy on the left is relaxed and guy on the right is flexing his abs very hard, just so you know that all those photos are staged
>>
>>35114121
kek, as if it matters.
>>
>>35113909
Your height is fine, not optimal, but many guys would kill for that height. Keep your hair short on the back and sides and longer on top like the guys in pic. For posture, start deadlifting and squatting, there's also core workouts on /fit/ to fix posture. Be in the sun whenever you can (tans are attractive) and make sure you eat a lot of vegetables high in carotene and drink a lot of water to have healthier looking skin. Go to /r/malefashionadvice to learn how to dress. Of you want to fix your face, start breathing through your nose only with your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth. You could also try chewing gum to try and grow your jaw muscles. However if you want to be a 10, you need plastic surgery. Good luck anon.
>>
>>35114161

Yeah, what this guy said. 5'9" ain't bad. Big eyes are actually a good thing, and both acne and oily skin can improve with diet. As for the overbite, try growing a beard or something.

If the Elephant Man can get laid with a reasonably good looking woman, so can you!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.