[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women just not care?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 568673.gif (342KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
568673.gif
342KB, 800x450px
I just had my girl of 7 years break up with me. Without going into the details, let's just say she seemed fine. I was destroyed emotionally and I'm still coping after a few hours of sobbing. But her . .. she seemed just fine. Like she didn't care. Almost like she enjoyed throwing away our future and stomping on those 7 years of joy & pleasure. Is this normal? I hardly hear about girls in relationships getting emotional and they usually find a man to date in like 3 weeks of them dumping their boyfriend. Are they sociopaths?
>>
>they usually find a man to date in like 3 weeks of them dumping their boyfriend. Are they sociopaths?

It's even worse, they will find a replacement for you way before they actually break up with you, In most cases already cheating on you, she separated from you emotionally a while ago.

It's like not quitting your job before you have another one lined up.

sorry my man.
>>
>>35113588
Women don't actually care about you, they care about what you can do for them. You are basically just a tool for her ego. That's why she has no problem letting you go. It's like when you break a wrench, you don't sit and cry about it, you just go get a new one. You are the wrench.
>>
>>35113588

Chances are she was either cheating on you or infatuated with another man. I know it must be hard to realize but this is the only reason she would abruptly leave you after 7 years, if it was a problem with you she would have left you long ago.
>>
>>35113588
Stop being a pussy and man up.
>>
>>35113588
Everyone griefs in their own way. Some people like to mourn a relationship for years and years and others try their best to move on with their life and not dwell on the pain.
>>
i wouldnt worry too much. i've had several girlfriends and eventually you realize that she's right in a way to not care much, because life goes on and there's always someone else.
>>
>>35113685
wew lawd this, women find replacements way before that shit ends
>>
back when we were tribal hunter gatherers it made evolutionary sense for women to move on quickly after the loss of a mate, for their own survival. they're biologically primed to have backup plans and to switch partners with little emotion.
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (47KB, 500x333px)
IMG_0648.jpg
47KB, 500x333px
>>35113588
Unfortunately this is just how women work, anon. "Love" does not mean to them the same thing that it does to you. Now you know. When the next woman makes your heart light and she's the only one you think about, remember to temper your feelings. Remind yourself that eventually she will leave and that, along with most every friend you make and partner you have, she is a passing season in your life. It's a harsh world out there anon. The safe loving place we seek in others can only be found within ourselves. You must be a rock in life's raging waters.
>>
File: 1487031388308.jpg (89KB, 540x720px)
1487031388308.jpg
89KB, 540x720px
>>35113741
I wouldn't say it's too far fetched to think she has been seeing another man.The thing is, she said she stopped loving me about 4 years ago. She said she really did love me when we were dating for the first 3 or 4 years but then it slowly faded away and she was only dating me to make me happy, but she wasn't happy. Makes me fucking sick knowing she was lying about her feelings all these years.
>>
File: maidless.png (294KB, 1067x693px) Image search: [Google]
maidless.png
294KB, 1067x693px
>>35113588
>>35113685
This. Since she broke up with you she decided it long ago. These things don't happen overnight, usually:
>she either gets bored of the relationship or realizes you can't offer her a better status in the long run or a better potential partner turns up who is willing to commit
>either way she rationalizes herself why is it better to leave you than stay
>sends you subtle and confusing messages no man ever noticed before to make you the bad guy for not caring about her needs in her mind
>she finds your replacement
>when everything is secure she drops the bomb
>>
File: 1486933581045.jpg (66KB, 697x785px)
1486933581045.jpg
66KB, 697x785px
>>35113685
Seems like this is true.. my girlfriend recently left me after nearly 6 Years. Found Out she was cheating with a mutual friend for about half a year before leaving.
Best Thing you can do is leave it all behind and move on as fast as possible
>>
>>35113588
Women go through their "grief" and emotional parts of a breakup while still in the relationship.
Basically take where the relationship ended and the wind back 6 months. That's when, for the woman, it REALLY had ended and the last 6 months has just be a charade basically. She did the full cycle of "getting over it" while still pretending to love you. They finish moving on from loving you before they actually move on from you.
>>
Shit. I'm sorry to hear. Didn't have my gf for 7 years, but i was with mine for 2 and she dumped me for nothing and wasnt even bothered. It's tough
>>
Still around op? Oregonialio
>>
you're this
>>35114715
guy, right?

Remember what I said.
>>
>>35113588
I had the exact same thing with a gf of 4 years. She left me two years ago and I still miss her. I've had gfs, fwbs and ons in the meantime but no one compares.

I hope she regrets the end of our relationship as much as I do.
>>
>>35115392
She doesn't

Dank oregano
>>
Idk if this is bait but maybe you should see this, opie.
https://youtu.be/zjLR8293jnY
>>
>>35113685
>>35113738
same with men

>>35113588
Funny, I read a story about a grill who was dumped by her boyfriend for 7 years for
another girl he was attracted to

this world is hilarious
>>
>>35113588
This is why I can never have a GF. It's just not possible for me to feel comfortable and secure when she could literally replace me at any moment and could have guys lining up to date her. Regardless of what she looks like or what her current life situation is, the demand for pussy is as high as its ever been and the demand for cock is at an all-time low thanks to women's rights and feminism.
>>
>>35113588
Romantic love doesn't exist, it's just a biological imperative to reproduce, once you're disillusioned it's pretty easy to abandon everything you knew. The thing is girls crave this delusion to feed their ego
>>
>>35114057
I feel ya, ex of 2 years fell out of love, had a guy lined up/cheating with so she just left and went straight into another relationship after me. Feels bad man
>>
She probably stayed with you out of pity, OP.

>>35113741
Not necessarily. If she cheated it's probably because she had decided to break up with the other guy already.
>>
>>35113878
Doesn't it devalue serious relationships to see things that way, though? How can you say ''I'll always be there for you'' to someone else when you know that one day you'd gladly forget about their existence? How can you get married or have children with someone without knowing for sure whether they'd let you die if it suited them?
>>
It's really hard to know what to do when you're in a long relationship but you want out. It's scary to hurt someone who trusted you and to be alone when you're so used to being with someone you can trust. There's no good way to do it. Breaking someone's heart is always a cruel action.

I don't understand people who can move on quickly. To me that devalues everything love stands for. How can you say you cared about someone when you don't worry for their wellbeing at all? Ugh.
>>
I went through the same thing as your ex, OP, except I drowned in guilt. I can't wrap my mind around how someone could not care at all.
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (124KB, 636x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
124KB, 636x415px
>>35116929
Text for robot text
>>
First time I've been emotionally roused by r9k.

This isn't just women. It's people. My fiance left me after 6 years with no care in the world. A male. The two guys I casually dated after also dumped me.

I'm very committed. I want to love a guy who won't just bail.

But I'm sure before you even started reading you assumed I was some crazy bitch and they must have had really good reasons to leave. And maybe they had reason. But they might not have.
>>
File: 1467620944547.png (412KB, 474x385px) Image search: [Google]
1467620944547.png
412KB, 474x385px
>too intelligent to enter a relationship
>>
>>35117464
See:
>>35116604
That's why you can date other people and get over shit
>>
>>35113588
Men are the same. You guys only think they're not because your experience is limited to women (or hearing about the experiences of other men with women)
>>
File: 1485133232401.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485133232401.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
This makes me want to continue not to seek out relationships.
>>
Man op that shit sucks.

I had a friend who was dating this girl for four years. Not as long as you but still pretty long right?

One day they go out shopping and she pulled him into a jewellery store. She was happy and started saying "you know i should give you ideas for what ring i want. I could see us getting married". Keep in mind she pulled him into the store.

A week later they have this family get together and he meets her family from europe and everything seems normal. Shes bragging about him and all around happy. I knew these two and they were always happy together.

That night after the family event she broke up with him. Said she didnt feel the same and wanted to be single for a while since shes graduating.

My buddy was devasated. The one thing i always remembered him say was

"why would she set me up thinking about marriage and bringing me to meet her family if her plan was to dump me that night."

Never let your guard down... ever. They dont actually love you. Neither should you. Use them for sex. Because theyre using you.
>>
Dumping someone you've been with for a long time is emotionally heartwrenching. It's like taking care of a tree for years and setting it on fire. Even if you don't love the person anymore it should still sting to witness their pain...
>>
>>35118307
If romantic love existed it would be idealistic instead of what we see on a daily basis so there would be no "even if you don't love the person anymore" because the obvious conclusion would be that you never loved that person at all
>>
>>35113588
Fuck off normie trash.
Why the hell are you posting on r9k, actually, why am I the first to call you out on this shit.
>>
>>35116540
>same with men

you're so full of shit. women are always thinking one step ahead, and that includes whose cock will be in them after you're old news.
>>
>>35117635
don't do it anon. it's painted out to be some fun, incredible time with someone you care about, but it will always end and in the end you'll be alone so may as well get used to that and buckle up for the ride.
>>
File: IMG_0690.jpg (89KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
89KB, 1020x574px
>>35113588
8/10 have a backup guy

Women emotionally divorce themselves from you a month before breaking up

Suddenly you can't do anything right and all your tiny injuries are horrible missteps
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.