[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Your Ancestros got Laid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (310KB, 1071x1378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 1071x1378px
All your ancestors scored
If you are here today it's because all your ancestors fucked

Since the time of the Cavemen, Ancient Romans, the War of Independence,the cold war, etc.

IF THEY DID, WHY CAN'T YOU?
>>
It was easier to score back then
>>
All your ancestors also had a lot of siblings who didn't score.
>>
Origami killer text goes here
>>
>>35113080
the times have changed. there is no purpose.
>>
>>35113069
Because in the 1960s and back being a manlet wasnt a bad thing. Now days due to human evolution and steroids in our food the average human height has sky rocketed. I enhirte3d my parents shitty genes in a time where society deems hand unworthy. Women also were.t as promiscuous and picky as they are now. They settled for what was good for them.

Eat a dick.
>>
>>35113069
Most of our ancestors reproduced by mitosis you baka anon
>>
>>35113069
>IF THEY DID, WHY CAN'T YOU?
Because since the spawn of civilization religion has ensured that there was monogamy instead of a free sexual market which means betas that wouldn't normally got to breed had kids.
Also non of my ancestors were born to 33 year old mothers and had autism.
I'm the last in a long line of betas who have been propped up by the help of the state.
>>
>>35113069

This is technically true. However, I am the result of artificial insemination by an anonymous sperm donor.
>>
>>35113069
>IF THEY DID, WHY CAN'T YOU?
I actually am taking girlfriend applications.
The trouble is I'm just getting so many of them I'm not sure how to narrow down candidates that would be suitable mates to mate with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.