[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personality Type Quizzes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: INFJ.png (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
INFJ.png
64KB, 700x700px
It's that time again, robots. Post your type and speculate as to if and how it's part of why you're stuck a robot. Gander at if your hatred of the normie somehow twisted the normie expectations of your type. Already know your type? Reaffirm yourself and share the results. Fuck off, Jennas and Chads.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/test.php
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

The celebritytypes quiz, I feel, was more accurate in capturing who I am than the 16personalities quiz, which labeled me as ENFP. It was so much easier answering with concrete answers than arbitrary sliders.
>>
File: 1374432233429.jpg (151KB, 596x641px) Image search: [Google]
1374432233429.jpg
151KB, 596x641px
>>35112325
I either get ISTP or INTP on these tests.
>>
>>35112390
Which one do you feel more comfortable with? Represents who you are better as a human being?
>>
>>35112404
Not sure. Fluctuates
>>
INFJ as well on all these that I have taken in the past, although I certainly do feel that a lot of folk put too much credence in this particular personality test.

regards, pseudoscience undergraduate :^)
>>
>>35112451
>pseudoscience

There's a little something to Archetypal psychology though.
>>
>>35112451
Online personality quizzes are retarded shit that can't capture the complexity of a person but it's fun and can help people gain some vague ides of who they are.
>>
File: julius_evola.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
julius_evola.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
who /ENTJ/ here?
>>
>>35112482
oh sure, there absolutely is and i ain't claiming otherwise. dig aspects of Jungian psychology myself

>>35112494
agreed mostly, my sentiment mostly stems from seeing people seeming to make life decisions and the ilk through this stuff; also partly conflated with people identifying strongly with what many would term as mental illness. done it myself years ago and it sure was bad for me. ya know, the whole "oh, this clinical definition i found on a web search explains EVERYTHING, oh THIS is why i do these things" is potentially very damaging imo
>>
>>35112613
The self-diagnosis shit was also a tool for Tumblristas to try and blame their lack of social ability on autism, nevermind the fact they're mostly manipulative people who are simply spoiled.
>>
>>35112504
>extroverts
INTJ master race
>>
>>35112325
I always believed that personality is more complex than such a simple as fuck test.
>>
>>35112758
It's just for fun. See
>>35112494
>>35112613

Take the test(s). Post results. Have fun. Don't take it seriously. Unless your personality dictates this sort of thing is a waste of time, that is. :^)
>>
Got INTJ on the first one and INTP on the second.

Neither really sound like me, its hard to answer the questions because they're too hypothetical. I need specific situations, not that vague shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.