[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i normally cook and clean the kitchen but for the last three

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fat virgin manchild.png (389KB, 1000x778px) Image search: [Google]
fat virgin manchild.png
389KB, 1000x778px
i normally cook and clean the kitchen but for the last three weeks my grandma's been sick and in the hospital and i've gotten a bit slack

my asshole passive aggressive boyfriend, instead of being helpful and kind decided to just take all the unwashed dishes out of the sink and put them on the floor

now i'm in a standoff with him where i am refusing to make any food or pick the dishes up off the floor because fuck that shit

what are some meals for one i can make that don't require any dishes except a fry pan and maybe a knife?

i've been eating quesadillas and bacon for like 5 days, i need something else
>>
Why don't you just take the first step to clean your dishes and avoid a huge dumbass conflict you fucking retard. Whether or not he "Should have done it!", you still have the chance to just clean your dishes covered with rotting food and not be fucking disgusting pigs.

Jesus christ, uncleanly people piss me off.
>>
>>35112085
why are men such assholes

my grandma is sick loser why doesn't he do them instead
>>
sick bait.

very originl
>>
Grilled cheese + feta + spinach.
Also, maybe you should ask him to do the dishes? Instead of just leaving them there to rot?
>>
>>35112677
spinach is gross but i love cheeses
he should do them without me having to ask him if he respected me the fact he doesn't care just makes me angrier hes such an asshole
>>
>>35112763
Sounds like a lack of communication. If he never does the dishes, why should he think that things are different all of a sudden? You could have told him "Hey i'm going through shit, would you mind helping me out by doing the dishes? I'd mean a lot to me." He would have felt like a good guy, and you get slack.
>>
This is a common relationship problem that I've observed between my family members and their partners.

I think the solution is to ask your boyfriend to do the dishes together. If he refuses, you need to deliver an ultimatum e.g. break up or move out.
If he doesn't believe you or you don't believe it yourself you need to communicate that you can't live in conditions like this.

Communication is the solution. Keeping it internal/subconscious and expecting him and you to read each others minds is the worst outcome.
>>
>>35112624
so your grandma is suffering
and thay means you get to be lazy?
why do you insist on benefitting from another persons suffering like some rectal parasite?
>>
>>35112763
Then leave him. Problem solved. If my partner would pull this kind of sick mind game shit on me it would be the end of the relationship. This is 1st step towards abusive. Not kidding.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 463x463px
>Roastie is toasty over her normie problems

The sensible solution is to fuck off and kys.
>>
>>35112901
>passive aggressiveness is the first step towards abuse
>encouraging someone to do a fucking chore is a mind game
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
>>
>>35112998
Ok let me give a quick rundown:
>takes it for granted that partner cooks and does the dishes (lol)
>feels entitled to partner doing the dishes for him
>once this "contract" is broken tries to expand boundaries by putting dishes on the floor
>turning mundane task of "doing dishes" into a game of dominance and submission
>if he wins this one he will constantly try to push boundaries and force partner into submission throughout relationship
>this will eventually escalate in emotional (and if he's the type physical) violence
By all means do what you like but don't say you haven't been warned!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.