[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VOCAROO ROBOT CRISIS HELP LINE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pepefeelshug.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepefeelshug.png
65KB, 500x382px
A robot posts a feel such as
>tfw no gf
and the next robot has to make a vocaroo giving that robot moral support, then posts a troubling feel of his own and the chain goes on.

www.vocaroo.com

I'll start it off. I bought a pair of sneakers off amazon.com because I'm too autistic to go in the store and they are too narrow on my feet. So I have to face my social anxiety and go to UPS to return it and I'm scared.
>>
File: 1485067014648.png (67KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485067014648.png
67KB, 398x321px
C-c-c'mon guys, please don't let my thread die so soon.
>>
My current feel is the waste land by ts eliot in it's entirety, not even memein.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s12R7sOGO47E

why did I just do that
>>35112015
and I just realized I read the intent of this thread backwards, but I just wasted my time recording all that shit so fuck it.

But anyways I know that exact feel OP. Don't worry though, going to the post office is not nearly as bad as going to the mall or some other store for the shoes. Everybody will be trying to get out of there just as quickly as you want to, don't worry about it.
>>
>>35112589
>in it is entirety

I can't do anything right tonight.
>>
>>35112589
That's really long, friend. Can you describe your feel more explicitly?
>>
>>35112015
I had to go mail some college books I sold on Amazon. It wasn't as hard as I thought, and the black lady at the poast office was actually really friendly and gave me the book discount after I asked, and I didn't even need to show her it was a book.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.