[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My oneitis walked into the same room as I was in and we just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471139584533.jpg (89KB, 928x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471139584533.jpg
89KB, 928x1280px
My oneitis walked into the same room as I was in and we just stood staring at eachother blankly for a few moments before I turned away. I don't know what she meant by this. I was so surprised to see her I didn't know how to process it.
>>
File: 1359711303585.jpg (273KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1359711303585.jpg
273KB, 899x1600px
>>35111634
someone please help im so scared and confused
>>
>>35111634
you need to stop this now or it will destroy

do NOT analyze every single or her actions like this or you will deeply regret it a year from now

get shitfaced when you can't stop yourself and watch horror movies
>>
>>35112240
This, break the cycle before it's too late. I let myself fall for a girl too much and now I'm in way too deep with a girl who probably doesn't view me as anything more than a friendly acquaintance.
>>
>>35112240
>>35112313
>>35111634

fuck fuck fuck I just realized that when I visualized your dumb scenario I automatically inserted my oneitis from 7 years ago as the acting female

I don't believe this shit I guess it's over lads
>>
>>35112547
These are always good threads. So many of us have orbiter horror stories.
>>
>>35112662
no joke

there is one thing I have always wondered

I was obsessed about the oneitis, but her friend was before that the quasi-oneitis, but never on the same level, although she was the hottest girl in the class, she didn't have the suicide girl hipster look as my oneitis

so I would have screwed them both and I nearly managed to do that with the second girl (yeah the hottest one) because she wanted to but I was mad at her at the moment so I didn't do it

now the thing is, the second girl is so often in my dreams it's not even funny, but my actual oneitis has despite my way greater investment not once showed up in a dream

this absence is horror-movie conspicuous, I can't help but wonder for years what my brain meant by this
>>
>>35112836
forgot to add, the second girl had the basic pumpkin spice look, but it was really good on her
>>
>>35112240
I try so hard anon but its been a while and she's a strange person. She's beautiful but has never been in a realtionship in her life. I mean it.

>>35112313
i sympathize

>>35112836
i know the feeling. I love this girl so much and ive caught her staring at me before and she usually comes up to me and used to run up to me and hug me but would always back away at a certain point. She was abused when she was younger. She occasionally messages me out of the blue. She tells me to do things so "I can hang out with her". But I always feel like she'll pull away and she sometimes does. I don't know. I'm attractive so I know that's not the problem. I don't know. My mind races endlessly im sure you all can understand.
>>
>>35112995
What's so hard about to just asks her feelings towards you?
>>
>>35111634
Some women are actually drawn to this kind of behavior. Roasties crave attention, and you not giving her proper attention might make her feel inadequate. A girl once came onto me after I ghosted her.

>tfw so autistic that it actually helps me get girls

Just be cool. You didn't fuck up.
>>
>>35111634
heh, I got my oneitis eventually. It was worth it. Best sex I ever had, I ruined her.
>>
>>35112995
Sounds like she sort of likes you but she's scared and uncertain. You could probably take things slow, build trust.

>>35113066
I've done this to a girl who acted very similarly to OP's girl and it scared her away, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>35113701
>>35113066
In September 2015 i said something about it and she said she wasnt looking for a relationship, had something with someone else then relapsed feelings on and off. When we started talking again she started talking about me being happy "she didn't belong to anyone else", and more recently I feel like she sends test questions to see if I'm interested like "you would go through my likes" and when I ask her to do something (EXTREMELY RARE) she says yes and she's gotten quite physically close. I dont know. Thanks for the input guys :')
>>
>>35113758
I see. That's the thing.

Dumb her as fast as you can.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.