[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl I have a crush on has a boyfriend. What do? Do I tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 9YMHGlz.jpg (772KB, 2522x3536px) Image search: [Google]
9YMHGlz.jpg
772KB, 2522x3536px
The girl I have a crush on has a boyfriend.
What do?

Do I tell her that I like her?
>>
>>35110887
Unless you're chad, she is just going to laugh at you
>>
>>35110887
>ywn suck her nipples for hours on end while she grinds her wet pussy on your dick
>>
>>35110887
Have sex with her boyfriend.
Top or bottom, as long as one of you fucks the other, it's good.
And be real fucking nasty about it, just get in there.
>>
>>35110887
Seduce the boyfriend and suggest for a threesome, then proceed with the girl, let idea sinks in a little and develops into full flavor, when the time come you're all gonna have a very enjoyable 3 ways
>>
>>35110887
No, just forget about her its easier said then done but it will pay off in the long run. Find another woman, youll be more confident, you wont care whether or not shes interested, she'll become more interested, thats if you're close though.. one night shes mad at her boyfriend, calls you up. Thats when you strike.
>>
>>35110887
Alright say you dont find another woman.. point is. Do not ever admit your feelings to a girl. Dont. You will regret it and you will look like a bitch you gotta trust me on this one. As much as you want her you have to compartmentalize this kind of stuff and see it for what it is.. Whats your endgame? Sex. Will admitting your feelings get you there? No. It will make you look like a faggot beta male (have to use memes here because thats all you know). Sex for women is both physical/emotional its not to separate categories (which is why we are the romantics), you have to demonstrate that you can satisfy her.. physically demonstrate it (fucking another girl or pretending you are).. sorry.. you all work objectively, might as well spell it out for you objectively, she has to feel like you know what you are doing and that you want her.. she has to feel that, or it wont happen.. its not as mechanical as it is for us. Does that help?
>>
>>35110887
As someone who is in this situation I would strongly advise against doing so. If you have to confess your feelings wait until you're well in the relationship to do it. Now if only we knew how to actually get that far....
>>
>>35111462
...nope. ok. First step, stop digesting memes. Stop using logic. You need experience. Im sure this gets old but this is the one thing you need to pay attention to. Experience. I can give you the keys, but you gotta walk through the door.

Just sounds pithier
>>
>>35110887
We'll take a more logical approach. The most successful people have failed.. probably a good 60-80% of the time, but the difference was, they kept trying until they succeeded, once you succeed , its really not as big of an issue you once thought it was. If you can succeed once, now you have your formula or your template. Women are a numbers game you wont always succeed, but you wont always lose.. thats the key. 60-80 is taking into account for inherent attractiveness.
>>
>>35110887
Vices and virtues are exempt. You can use this or not. Being miserable only makes you one thing. Miserable.
>>
see im in this position, but the girl i like is fast asleep in my bed while i browse /r9k/
>>
just man up and be yourself man
>>
>>35110887
Don't do it faggot.

>Girl has someone
>Tell her you like her anyways
>Have false sense of self worth
>She recognizes this
>Shuts you down immediately by saying "thanks" after you say "I-..I like y-you.,"
>>
>>35110887
It depends on if you can handle her boyfriend in a fight.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.