[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hit my goal weight today. Feeling entirely like pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: nope.jpg (17KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
17KB, 600x377px
I hit my goal weight today. Feeling entirely like pic related and managed to give myself a mild eating disorder in the process of losing the weight. cocoon mode didn't work and I should have known that from the beginning. might as well have stayed fat.
>>
>>35110666
Probably because you're unhappy because your life is shit and being fat was only one of many reasons your life is shit.
>>
>>35110666
What the fuck is cocoon mode?
>>
>>35110749
Literally just doing nothing all day, including eating. Kind of helps you get the food off but it's stupid and unhealthy and usually causes acute depression.
>>
>>35110749

Pic related is what the ideal cocoon mode is but in reality it's just autism under a different name.
>>
File: cocoonmode.png (87KB, 611x746px) Image search: [Google]
cocoonmode.png
87KB, 611x746px
>>35110819

Forgot pic.

>>35110783
That's NEETdom, not cocoonmode
>>
File: ty3EJ.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ty3EJ.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>35110819
oops forgot that picture
>>
File: 1485176651434.jpg (31KB, 323x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485176651434.jpg
31KB, 323x336px
>>35110819
forgot pic srry
orig
>>
>>35110847
That's called Monkmode.
>>
>>35110873
that's cocoon mode + nofap
>>
>>35110666
>he didn't exercise
What a fucking moron.
>>
>fat people think eating normally is an eating disorder
>>
>>35110666
Same here mate, lost tons of weight but its still the same especially the feeling of dread
even got called fat by one of the people here though I only eat one small meal per day :(
>>
Toothpastefordinner website is ruined now. One image at a time, and the navigation is below it so it moves every time. Fuck optimized for mobile.
>>
>>35110996
It doesnt work like that you fucking autist, you still have to eat 3 meals a day but just eat shit with less fat, and no processed shit, no tendies, no McDonald's , no chips, no cookies/sweets. Eat your god damn fruits and veggies and plenty of protein. Your body knows your eating less and will intentionally slow down its matabolosm
>>
>>35111153

Oh fuck off already back to /b/
>>
>spent years losing weight
>thought I would look decent by the end
>fat finally melts away
>cursed barrel chest and narrow shoulders
Fml. All that effort just to find out genetics fucked me.
>>
>>35110873
No anon, Monks don't turn into beautiful butterflies. Their dedication is entirely selfless, the idea of monkhood is to remain bald and spartan for the remainder of their lives. Going cocoon mode is entirely in self-interest, isolating oneself temporarily with the goal of impressing others later.
>>
>>35110666
You were supposed to change your life in positive ways alongside getting thin. Employment, moving out of your parents' house, etc.
>>
>>35110749
It's where you never leave your house, do body weight exercises, read Greek, Roman and German philosophy, punch walls, stab pillows and furniture and eventually leave your house an enlightened BEAST.
>>
>>35110968
Not him but I lost weight too and my eating habits are not really normal anymore

>only eat once or twice a day, count all calories
>hate going to restaurants that don't list calories
>hate restaurants in general because hate eating in front of others
>weigh self around 4 times a day
>only eat processed food because I won't know the exact calories if I cook something myself
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.