[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does it hurt your attractiveness rating if you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

File: image_0.jpg (75KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
75KB, 602x598px
How much does it hurt your attractiveness rating if you don't have a car or license?
>>
>>35109929
More than you'd think. Unless you live in like some big metropolitan city with a subway or something.
>>
>>35109929
A whole hell of a lot. If you don't have it by 20, you look like a retard.

Even if you manage to get a qt to hang with, how are you going to take her anywhere if you can't drive? The guy always drives. You look like a cuck faggot if the qt drives.

What's stopping you from getting it anon?
>>
>>35109987
Not OP but I have a licence + no car. Parents never even thought of buying me one as a gift and I've spent all the money I've made at my jobs on other things. It wasn't nearly as important until recently though.
>>
>>35109929
Girls have xray vision and can see into your wallet in order to make this assessment, so it's about as important as always carrying $200 around and not having a folded up periodic table in there.
>>
>hit it off with qt at work
>really want to ask her out
>can't because no car

Honestly not sure if it's beta or alpha to have the girl pick you up. It's super beta in my mind because I feel like I have no worth. No girl is going to want to date you if she has to drive you everywhere. Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>35109987
Driving a car literally makes me freeze with fear
>>
>>35110092
How old are you? Are you going to let yourself be limited by fear? Just learn to fucking drive you fucking homo. It really isn't that hard. Everyone is afraid their first time, but once you learn, it becomes effortless.
>>
>>35110146
I'm 23. Probably gonna kill myself over this desu
>>
>>35109987
I've always driven my boyfriends around. It is a bit humiliating at times, but as long as he pays for all the gas, it's fine.
>>
File: zEhbbulh.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
zEhbbulh.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>35110066
>Implying your parents owe you a car

Nigger, my parents have me an old beater piece of shot and I loved it. There has to be some old piece of shit you can drive. If not, get a fucking job and buy an old piece of shit for 2K. It's better than nothing.
>>
>>35110177
Don't you faggot. Learn to fucking drive. It isn't that hard. It's a basic skill. Anyone with at least an 80 IQ can do it.

>>35110190
>It's fine

No it isn't. The man always drives the qt. That's the way it should be. My old gf drive me around for a year (I was a year younger than her) but that was because I couldn't get my liscense since I wasn't 17. If you're over 17 you have literally no excuse to not have your liscense.
>>
>>35110092
My problem isn't driving the car, it's the directions. I don't know how to get anywhere at all, even if I've rode there in the passenger seat 10,000 times.
>>
File: 1487641193636.jpg (54KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
1487641193636.jpg
54KB, 960x642px
>>35110197
>Implying your parents owe you a car
>Nigger my parents gave me a car
>>
>>35109929
It makes you literal scum
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 108x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 108x180px
>>35110285
>What is a smart phone

>>35110355
I meant buy you a car. My parents had an old piece of shot they gave me. Different than buying me a brand new one
>>
>>35110066
How do you get to work?
>>
>can drive fine most of the time
>can never tell when there's an opening to make my turn

>omg I was driving with anon and he was TOTTALLY getting cucked by the oncoming traffic what a loser
>omg chad is such a good driver
>>
>>35109987
I don't see why I would skip on eating a girl out while she drives me home so we would fuck and then I eat her out some more.
>>
>>35109929
I'm 25 and I don't have a driver's license.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (41KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41KB, 265x200px
>>35110687
>Implying you could get a qt to eat out while not being able to drive
>>
>>35109929
Tfw feel intimidated by the driving test, and can't even learn driving rules properly.

It's all the result of some autistic teenage logic I had when I was 15/16, and now I'm an adult who can't even drive. It's humiliating. Does anyone know if there are videos that teach you how driving works? Even though I'm in college now, the drivers manual just repulses me.
>>
>>35110767
Everything's on youtube now.
>>
>>35110649
My work is a 5 minute walk from my house
>>
>>35110718
How do you vote, then?
>>
>he drives a car
Seriously hope you guys don't do this, girls HATE that shit.
You get a truck. Can't get no truck? Get yourself a fine motorcycle.
Can't get one of those? Find literally any mode of transportation besides a car. Still feeling like you want a car? Just walk.
>>
>>35110818
I only have a learner's and can vote :^) they signed me up when I got it
>>
Depends on where you live. If you live in NYC or Chicago or Boston or a place with a good public transit system and taxis/Ubers/Lyfts out of the ass then you'll be fine without a car. You should still get a license though. Shows you aren't a complete retard.
>>
well i have a car and license and i'm pretty sure it does absolutely nothing for my attractiveness
>>
>>35110917

License doesn't add attractiveness because it's expected. A lack of a license can make you less desirable though.

Cars can either increase or decrease attractiveness. You don't even need a super fancy $100K+ car. Keeping your car clean and smelling nice puts you ahead of most other guys.
>>
>>35110812
Neat. If the weather is shitty do you use an umbrella and do they have a place you can store it? Also do you have to tell your employer you can't drive to work?
>>
>>35110973
If it's raining I wear a hoodie under a jacket. Yes they know I don't have a car
>>
>falling for the autojew
Vehicles are just too much trouble and money.
>>
>>35111030
Spotted the cuck who can't take fix his own car
>>
>>35110285
God damn nigger its 2017 use google maps. Even refugees use smart phones, Literally no excuse.
>>
>>35111086
I don't know how to you jackass
>>
It depends where you live really

If you are downtown and can walk everywhere, or if you have access to very good public transport it will probably be fine

but if you live in the suburbs/flyover country then you are basically undateable without a car and license because how are you going to go do cute dates together?
>>
I can't afford the lessons, costs you 250 dollars here just to do the lessons before the test.
>>
>>35111168
You didnt take drivers ed in high school?
>>
>>35109987
My sister's husband couldn't drive when they got married, but he's tall and has lots of money so I guess it evened out.
>>
>>35110767

You don't have any male relatives to show you? That's how I learned. My uncle got pissed my never showed me, dragged me out to the middle of the woods about 20 miles and made me drive him home "because we're not going anywhere otherwise and I don't mind sitting here waiting to die." Our standoff lasted about 12 hours.
>>
>>35111235
Your uncle sounds based as fuck
>>
>>35109929
If you're a nigger you may be able to get away with just taking the bus
>>
>>35109987
>The guy always drives. You look like a cuck faggot if the qt drives.
Tell that to my brother in law, he made my sister drive him around forever until he finally got his license.
>>
>>35109929
If you're chad it doesnt matter
If you're not chad it makes you undateable past like 20
>>
>>35111219
They didn't offer drivers ed in high school.

You could get hours off to go to the driving school but you still had to pay 250 bucks.
>>
>>35110718
26 /no license/ here

>>35110767
I have a similar problem, my dad was one of the people who taught me to drive but a lot of it was just him cussing me and yelling for no reason like he always did so it just made me a neurotic nervous wreck. I have driven with my mom, my sister, and an older friend of mine and they all said I can drive perfectly fine. I have never taken the driving test and haven't driven a car in years.

>>35111235
>tfw no male relatives to show me how
what do now?
>>
>>35111251

He's pretty great most of the time, I agree. The whole half a day or so we didn't say a word, he just sat there and read until i started the car back up. Then he'd calmly explain what I did wrong, instead of my mom and dad who just screamed at me the whole time which is why I didn't learn from them in the first place. It's like holy shit, I'm not going to learn how to steer a 2ton death machine going down the road at 60+mph if you fucking scream at me the whole time and make a terrifying situation worse.
>>
>>35110649
this
>>35110812

wasn't me. I got dropped off by my mom/took the bus.
>>
>>35110197
My parents are split and both need their cars. I tried to save up 2k but keep getting laid off before I can save up enough. I've been unemployed for a month.
>>
>>35111425

Well that sucks anon, I'm sorry to hear that. How about female relatives?(i would recommond not doing this, women are usually not good teacher) Otherwise, watch some youtube vids like the other anon said.

>I have driven with my mom, my sister, and an older friend of mine and they all said I can drive perfectly fine. I have never taken the driving test and haven't driven a car in years.

Well shit anon, if they say you're fine you're probably fine. At least they felt safe enough with you behind the wheel to drive, and that's usually enough to pass. It's not usually something you forget. Until recently I haven't driven a car since I was around 23(am 32 now) and just as quick as I was behind the wheel it was like i'd never stopped. You might be overthinking it, which is obviously going to be part of the problem. I know I did when I first took my driving test, but after that it's such a huge weight off your shoulders. It's like someone in your head just screams VALIDATION VALIDATION over and over again.
>>
>>35111546
Well what do you do for a living?
>>
File: 1460507366086.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1460507366086.png
177KB, 367x321px
Tfw absolute motorhead
>scared of driving
>>
>>35111580
I might be able to go driving with my mom or her friend, mom's mental state isn't good these days. I pretty much have no one else except for maybe a few friends that might be able to help. It just sucks because I haven't done it in so long so I forgot what it is like. Plus I never really knew the rules of the road, still don't. Driving on the regular roads or the highway is one thing, ezpz, but I have seen people drive on the freeway and holy shit is it daunting. I think it's just because I don't know what I am supposed to do but really I don't know what to do anyway. I get nervous when surrounded by other vehicles.
>>
what's worse? driving a scooter or not driving at all?
i thought about getting one, because they are so cheap and practical and i hate driving cars, but everyone ridicules them.
>>
I love my car. 260 hp Grand Prix GTP. Has a supercharged 3.8 V6. Had it since I was 20. Women get wet when I hit the gas and they sink back in their seat.
>>
>19
>no learners
>need to have learners for 1 year before you can get your license

its too late. im gonna lose my job.
>>
>>35112462
Seems like in my state after 18 you don't need to have it for a whole year. Just until you're comfortable enough to take the license test. Might be different for where you live though.
>>
>>35112229

Just get a motorcycle. Why would you want a scooter when you can have a motorcycle?
>>
>>35109929
if ur over 18 and male and don't drive you may as well neck yourself
>>
>watched Initial D a few weeks ago
>Gonna start on my license as soon as march comes
Probably gonna start saving up for a 180sx too
>>
>>35110074
I fucking you anon, holy jej.
>>
>>35112587
Drifting eats up tires and makes them useless when it comes to traction. You need a pretty big budget for all the tires you would need to be even a casual drifter. You still need a car and a job though, anon.
>>
>>35109929
The trick is to be handsome enough that the girl finds your autism cute.
>>
>>35112910
I never said I wanted to drift, I just want to have a stock car that I can call my own and take care of like it's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>35111939
>tfw always talking to myself nervously driving in the city
>almost scraped some people on the highway switching lanes

I'm a shit driver, God's protected me though. Never even been pulled over yet.
>>
>>35112507
>he has a license
>he`s still on r9k
no excuses
neck yourself

>>35110146
>everyone can drive
t. someone withouth mental illness
i cant even focus enough to drive straight and was paralyzed with fear on my test
>>
>>35111168
cos $560 minimum in queensland. it's like they don't want us to get it
>>
>>35114266
I never took or paid for lessons. I taught myself how to drive. I just took my dad's car and would drive it at night in the neighborhood. Drove until I got good and then too the test. I learned to drive when I was 21, I'm now 24.
>>
>>35110718
>>35111425
Only got my license at 27
There is still hope famalams
>>
My girlfriend wants us to have a car so that she can drive around constantly to go hiking and skiing in mountains. I had a car, but I sold it since I never use it myself.
>"But anon, we need a car!"
>All right, will you pay for it?
>"But... anon..."
>Thought so
Now she has found some female friends to go hiking and skiing with, and they have a car, so she doesn't pester me anymore.
TLDR yes women want you to have a car.
>>
>>35114743
>now she has found some female friends to go hiking and skiing with
you know she's getting pounded by mountain chads, right?
>>
File: 1428401569147.jpg (71KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1428401569147.jpg
71KB, 500x738px
>no car
>no license
>never even a permit
>driven a car maybe twice
>have had sex with 27 women, had 3 GFs, 2 FWBs and am currently engaged

Then again, I'm not that bad looking, not a manlet, and have an 8.7 inch sausage downstairs.
>>
I got hit by a car when I was 16. Scarred me for a while. It got worse when I joined the military and I saw people getting hurt during evolutions. I hate chunks of metal and I hate it when metals clank.

>tfw I can drive an aircraft carrier and small boats but not a car.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.